• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 mfadams

mfadams

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 03:48 AM

For all you people out there who really want to know what is going on concerning the Bermuda Triangle the facts is very simple once you realize that there is not really anything special that going on there that is not going on in other places on the planet. The reason we no about the Bermuda Triangle is because it has been talk about for years and the other place are not. Well the facts are this: There is a natural force on earth call electro Magnet force that is calls by the flow of magma at the earth core. Because of the flow of the magma we get our two poles the North Poles and the South Pole just like we have on any household magnet that we use to hold paper on a metal surface. At any give time of a day on any give point on the earth surface the two poles would push and pull against each other which cause the magnet pull or push on that point to change throughout the day. Now when you take into account of the gravitational pull and push of the earth and moon and the rotation on the planet earth you create a scenario in which the push and pull the gravitational of the sun and moon along with the magnet push and pull on the earth on a give point that equal to zero or cancel each other out which also happen in the middle of two time zone causes a magnet effect in which the magnet force is the same all around and if you would stand in the middle of this effect with a compass then the compass has no true direction to point and since Electronic equipment is also base on the flow of electron it to will become effected. If you check the location of people who said that they have step or found themselves in another time just for a short second or two you will find out that they are not to far from being in the middle of a time zone. This is a natural recurring mishap that happens that happen more often than you can ever image. The problem is find that point at the right time when the gause of magnet pull become equal or zero.
What is really happening here is when ever point in time merge into one single point.
Time is a base on one light photon of a give point each light photon has 129600 base points and each one those has 129600 base point and each of those 129600 ect ect ect which put together make up time at a give point. Now this is just one point on the surface of the earth now if you add all the point on each together you make up the surface of time but each point is separated by the difference of the pull of the surrounding magnet field. But each point is always there but because the field change throughout the day time flow forward. Therefore when you include interference on two other magnet objects such as the gravitational pull of the sun and moon you cause a tear in the fabric of time and all point flow into one point. This work on the same principal as what solar flare can do to cable or our communication during a solar storm. But in this case it causes a distortion in time on a giving point in space. In other words you could move from one point to another point in a matter of second and the reason for this is that the earth is also moving in space there for the give point in space also is in motion. Therefore it depend on the amount of motion that you apply yourself and what direction you are traveling in how far or what point you will exit if you find yourself in one.
You may say this is a lot of bull but using facts let see you try to explain it then and why it happen so often throughout the recorded history of this planet. Please do check and you will see that the middle of the Bermuda Triangle is in the Eastern and Atlantic Time zone. Just like the one in Lake Superior that you may have also heard about which to is located in two time zone Eastern and Central time zone. Check the rest yourself and you will see that they all are located within or not far from two time zones.
Time travel is simple it your understanding of it that make it so hard to achieve.

#2 artlogical

artlogical

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:30 PM

Quote:

For all you people out there who really want to know what is going on concerning the Bermuda Triangle the facts is very simple once you realize that there is not really anything special that going on there that is not going on in other places on the planet. The reason we no about

Ok I made it that far into your post.

Try making sentences with punctuation when appropriate.

It's "know" not "no". I'm sure there were more, but that is what really made me stop.

Since you began your post "For all you who really want to know", I assume that you are trying to get a point across in an understandable manner. Run on sentences, spelling errors, and a train of thought lost in the format of one terribly long paragraph doesn't do that.
Posted Image

#3 artlogical

artlogical

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:02 PM

Ok, I strangled my way through it.

Suffice to say, nevermind.

Light is like this thing that gravity, and well, now you see...
Posted Image

#4 jonesing

jonesing

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:59 AM

Hmmmm... you again. I suppose you realize you posted the same thing on several threads.

A little time on your hands?

#5 artlogical

artlogical

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 01:18 PM

Hmmm...you were replying to the OP, not me?
Posted Image

#6 SciBud

SciBud

Mansquito

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 08:35 PM

So, you think the water is acting like a dialectic? and a sort of capacitive reaction occurs ... or are these warbles in the continuum also found over a land base as well ?

#7 TheDigitalAlchemist

TheDigitalAlchemist

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:19 AM

It's Aquatic Monkey Thieves. Monkeys with gills. That steal planes and ships. THEY are behind the Bermuda Triangle.

Monkeys!

#8 jonesing

jonesing

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:51 AM

Monkeys with gills is fantastic. I would love it if not only that WAS the cause, but that they were in this mini-series.

#9 SciBud

SciBud

Mansquito

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 06:00 PM

Wow! You know, I've never met a monkey I didn't like! ...
But then, I've never met a monkey.

#10 TheDigitalAlchemist

TheDigitalAlchemist

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:42 PM

Really? You really should try to meet one sometime.

Just don't shake their hand, try to engage them in any lengthy debate, or listen to them when they ask you to "smell my finger".

And never, NEVER ask them why they are wearing a diaper. You might not like the answer.

#11 ECN

ECN

Superhero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 09:15 PM

Quote:

So, you think the water is acting like a dialectic? and a sort of capacitive reaction occurs ... or are these warbles in the continuum also found over a land base as well ?

It is in the shelving.

We have pockets and shoes.

(AND happily farbot!)

#12 killershrub

killershrub

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 11:57 PM

I thought that the Magnetic North and South Pole were caused by the Magnetosphere which protects the Earth from harmful bursts from the sun directing them to these areas, aka the Northern/Southern lights. I don't understand what this could have to do with magma flows and thermal dynamics of tytonic plates. Where do you get your info? I could be wrong though, I only have a 12th Grade education and watch the discovery channel.

#13 ECN

ECN

Superhero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 01:52 AM

Quote:

I thought that the Magnetic North and South Pole were caused by the Magnetosphere which protects the Earth from harmful bursts from the sun directing them to these areas, aka the Northern/Southern lights. I don't understand what this could have to do with magma flows and thermal dynamics of tytonic plates. Where do you get your info? I could be wrong though, I only have a 12th Grade education and watch the discovery channel.

The magnetic field of a magnet is generated by the metal the magnet is made out of.

The earth has a core that's theorized to be of iron, and it generates a GIANT magnetic field.

The field isn't just there on its own. Something is generating it.

The thing is, I'd thought that when heat increases, magnetism decreases, and the Earth's core is said to be molten. How it'd be able to generate a magnetic field is beyond me.

Maybe the heat thing has been disproven?

Anyway, that might have something to do with the point being made above [that I didn't read], with the molten core possibly being involved with lava flows and such? (Provided of course nothing was said about aliens being involved...I hate it when people try to involve aliens in such things. It's just so typical of you Earth people.)

(AND happily farbot!)

#14 Rustam

Rustam

Mansquito

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:08 AM

Gobbledegook. I just spent 10 minutes translating all of that...forget it. It's a waste of time. Time... oops..Ha..ha..ha...

But seriously, folks, if one were to guess at the reason why magnets go haywire and wormholes suddenly form, one would surely be branded as mad.

Scientists ahve been staring at the Earth for years from our sattelites, and have not found a significant reason for the magnetic disturbances. My first thought was - iron? Significant metal buildup? Even that fellow's magma theroy sounds possible - but no. We've checked and checked it.

Honestly I'm of the opinion that freak storms, fog, and gaseous explosions from the deep are just natural occurrances in The Triangle, and that one should avoid it by boating and flying AROUND the damned thing.

#15 Garethjax

Garethjax

Mansquito

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:51 AM

I skimmed through your explanation about the occurences in the Bermuda Triangle and I agree with Artlogical. The run on sentences and spelling errors made me lose interest in the first couple of sentences. The theory I have heard which seems more reasonable to me is this.
The area of the Bermuda Triangle is the source of one of the largest methane gas areas on the planet. When an underwater landslide occurs, it releases a large bubble of methane gas that travels to the surface of the water. If a ship happens to be in that spot when this happens, it can create an eruption of water around the ship that can travel as much as 100 feet into the air and actually drop the ship well below the water line. When the water rushes back in to fill this area, the ship is already underwater. This can happen in a matter of seconds, therefore you can't send a mayday or really react if you are on board a ship that is caught in this. Also, if an aircraft is hit with one of these methane gas bubbles, it will cause the instruments on the plane to appear that the plane is rapidly ascending into the air when, in actuality, it is descending. The pilots natural reaction would be to push the nose down to compensate for what they assume is a rapid rise in altitude, but what they are actually doing is heading straight for the ocean. Bad weather or low cloud cover will keep a pilot from realizing thier mistake until it is too late and they crash into the ocean. These theories have been tested and proved in experiments conducted by universities and research facilities using scale models and aircraft simulators. I'm not saying this is what definately happens, but it seems the most likely explanation. I feel it is a much better explanation than supernatural forces, a lost civilization, wormholes or tears in the fabric of time.

#16 ECN

ECN

Superhero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:56 AM

Quote:

Gobbledegook. I just spent 10 minutes translating all of that...forget it. It's a waste of time. Time... oops..Ha..ha..ha...

There was no gobbledegook. It was in ordinary English, and not by someone who's speaking in "science-ese".

Why couldn't you understand it? It was pretty simple.

(AND happily farbot!)

#17 Zodden

Zodden

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 281 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:42 AM

You could really use a spell checker when trying to post something as long as you did. How about some paragraphs and good sentence structure also? Its VERY hard to follow with all the spelling mistakes and errors in grammer. How hard would it have been to run it through the spell checker of something like ms word? Especially when you are trying to be scientific with your posts, then its even harder to follow along...
Posted Image

#18 teddibubbles

teddibubbles

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:48 AM

I first want to say I am sorry but I spell bad! I said I am sorry .. so can we now get over it and move on! Ok I saw two movies the other night. one was speaking about Ice breaker ships. and how they have had to face bad storms and try moving some oil dike so it wouldn't get hit with a iceberg.. anyway they had shown a place that is called Iceberg ally . it was located in the top area of where I saw a map ( on other show) of where the triangle is . anyway its full of icey dangers in that location. a KNOWN trouble spot! ... then I saw a show on NBC-SCI-FI Special
SCI FI CHANNEL EMBARKS UPON UNPRECENDENTED EXPEDITION. TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH OF
THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE. WITH INVESTIGATIVE SPECIAL ... www.bermuda-triangle.org/html/nbc-sci-fi_special_.html - 25k .. It made aLOT of sense to me! it expanded by looking under the sea. (REFERENCE TO OTHER MOVIE BY ME! UP IN THE SAME LOCATION OF ICEBERG ALLY) that when they looked there was great areas or rifts in the sea floor that were full of a different kind of blocks of icey rocky stuff. and mixed with TONS of bubbling gases! and this kind of anomalies was showing EVERYWHERE! in the undersea places they looked!all over the triangle! the heavy release of volcanic fishers was releasing great volumes of methane gases! they found HUGE amounts in the sky above it too! this upheaval of such. made huge bubble masses that reduce the ability of ships boyantcy. therefore lower the decks. as huge massive wakes of water go high over the sides and tops of ships in massive tydelwaves that further swamp it shuving it downward sinking it!. they tried doing this in controlled methods and found the huge massive upheaval of bubbles in the gas rips hulls in hafe mid ships and or just sinks them to fast to ever get a mayday call out! and they experimented on airplanes and found that not only the intake of the high methane gasses where miles in mass. they when intering the air mix of motors only at a 1 % could cut them off! very deadly! and the gas allso made the navigation readings in simulators show that the instruments show a huge gain upward in their readingd.. yet for real they had plunged many feet downward... thus they my human mistake try heading MORE downward to fix what they assume is a fix from them GAINING altitude. ( see so really they plummeted more!) the whole gas in the air. and HUGE BOILING bubble surges and such has been now PROVEN as messing with navagation insterments.. AND just shutting off the planes ..and or instantly sinking them as fast as if getting hit with a torpetto! so this whole thing explains alot as to why stuff is happening out there to me! any thoughts on this one?

#19 krcy2k

krcy2k

Mansquito

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:02 AM

WTF

#20 LegendZero1

LegendZero1

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 08:06 AM

Quote:

Quote:

The magnetic field of a magnet is generated by the metal the magnet is made out of.

The earth has a core that's theorized to be of iron, and it generates a GIANT magnetic field.

The field isn't just there on its own. Something is generating it.

The thing is, I'd thought that when heat increases, magnetism decreases, and the Earth's core is said to be molten. How it'd be able to generate a magnetic field is beyond me.

Maybe the heat thing has been disproven?

Anyway, that might have something to do with the point being made above [that I didn't read], with the molten core possibly being involved with lava flows and such? (Provided of course nothing was said about aliens being involved...I hate it when people try to involve aliens in such things. It's just so typical of you Earth people.)

because the inner core is solid metal the outer core is liquid metal. Metal spinning around metal at a high rate of speed creates EM field.

C'Mon, didn't you see that movie?
------Formerly LegendZero,Legend0,Twogrip. Since 99 in one incarnation or another

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users