• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 funkymom

funkymom

Mansquito

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 12:41 AM

I know I am not the only one completely livid with you people about not showing all of Kingdom Hospital. Now I know you are suppose to show the final episodes that you didn't show when you said you were on 6/13. I would like to know why you did not chose to do it sooner? Why since SciFi did not show the complete mini-series you do not put it on SciFi Pulse? Putting it on Scifi Pulse might make people a little bit happier. Most people I talk to on the web are very ****** and this goes for your own board as well. You seem to show very little care for what people think of SciFi. April was to be Mini Series Month and SciFi did a **** poor job at keeping their word and their Mini Series Month together. But do a Great job of showing plenty of Repeats that no one wants to see on Sat Afternoons. Come on get you head out of your butts and do the right thing!

#2 danielad1313

danielad1313

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 08:54 AM

SciFi getting there heads out of there butt's....Yeah like that is ever gonna happen with Bonnie What's her face ruining ooops I mean running the network! This is just the typical type of ***** you can expect from SciFi as long as she is in charge.
NO GODS!! NO MASTERS!!
Hasta La Victoria Siempre!

#3 TomorrowAlora

TomorrowAlora

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 08:19 PM

Quote:

SciFi getting there heads out of there butt's....Yeah like that is ever gonna happen with Bonnie What's her face ruining ooops I mean running the network! This is just the typical type of ***** you can expect from SciFi as long as she is in charge.

What's this? How long has Bonnie What'sHerName been in charge anyway? I hadn't heard anything about an exec change, but then again, it wasn't until Kingdom Hospital got shorted that I actually started using my sci-fi name/password. Do tell!

#4 DeckOfficer

DeckOfficer

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

What's this? How long has Bonnie What'sHerName been in charge anyway? I hadn't heard anything about an exec change, but then again, it wasn't until Kingdom Hospital got shorted that I actually started using my sci-fi name/password. Do tell!

She's been here for a while, and a lot of the Farscape peeps have lovely nicknames for her....

I couldn't possibly keep my mouth shut long enough to get along with anybody else~Harry Dresden

Posted Image
HELP,its PIP and I can't get out of the Skiffy Zone

#5 Puffdream

Puffdream

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:

She's been here for a while, and a lot of the Farscape peeps have lovely nicknames for her....

Yeah it was during the month of May when I threw up my hands in disgust and stopped even trying to believe good ol' Schedulebot about what was going to be showing on any particular day. If they change the schedule daily then it's not really a "schedule" is it? So I pretty much stopped watching SciFi Channel, except for catching the new episodes of John Doe and Dr. Who on Friday nights.

Then I accidentally run across this mini-marathon where they are sneaking in the final episodes of Kingdom Hospital this morning (6/13) - only I've missed half of the episodes since I didn't happen to be surfing at 4:00 am (mountain time) when they began. As much email as they must have gotten about shorting us on Kingdom Hospital in May, you would think they would have thrown in a few ads on their most popular viewing night (Friday). But then that would have required caring about the viewers, which they clearly don't.
SF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users