Photo
- - - - -

The Bermuda Depths - who remember this movie???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChuckdReptile

ChuckdReptile

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 02:33 PM

Hy, nice people! I'm a new user and I've been searching for a longo long time the movie "The Bermuda Depths". It was made for TV in the 70's, with Carl Weathers and Leigh Mckloskey. A very interesting horror/sci-fi work, and very very rare to find! Does anyone here have it?
Thaks a lot, guys!

#2 sushimonster

sushimonster

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:15 PM

Hi there,

Yes, I have The Bermuda Depths at home. It's an old VHS though; I don't think it's on DVD just yet. It's very rare and not many people know the movie. My VHS is not for sale, but you might want to have a look on ebay, especially in France.

You might want to have a look at the following website too. It's a horror movie quiz with movie clips and one of the clips (number 6) is from The Bermuda Depths.

The Bermuda Depths - movie clip

Good luck.

#3 tntweber

tntweber

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:03 AM

THE BERMUDA DEPTHS can now be found on DVD!

Warner Brothers held the rights and has made it available for order from WarnerArchive.com

These are films that are in the studio library that are not major enough attractions to warrant a full mass pressing and distribution
but instead are made available as media on demand, for a DVD production for order, or as a computer download.

The price is fair, the quality is decent, and it should play on most DVD players or computers, even Playstation2 and some Playstation3 units.

There are so many people out there who have been enamored of this movie since childhood and it has been somewhat of an obsession to find it again.

Now you can own a copy that is not a "BOOTLEG" Best Wishes!

#4 triptych2

triptych2

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

The movie's cool and that site is awesome 2 <_<:)
"The real HORROR out there is REALITY!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users