• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kindpastor

kindpastor

Mansquito

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 02:48 AM

I'm looking to go as a twilight zone character for halloween--anybody know how I can make/buy a costume?

#2 Recipediva

Recipediva

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:43 AM

Oh please, please go as that monster who was on the wing of the airplane in "Nightmare At 20,000 Feet"! All you have to do is pretty much dress up like a teddy bear wearing scary makeup; now if you can only get someone to dress up like William Shatner.......! BTW, welcome to the BBoard!

#3 kindpastor

kindpastor

Mansquito

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:47 PM

Thanks, I googled "carept suit" "gremlin costume" and any number of other things but couldn't find anything.

#4 Recipediva

Recipediva

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:03 PM

How about shopping for a teddy bear suit at a costume shop? They should have something along those lines; don't wait because there will soon be a rush on Halloween costumes. Once you've pulled your "look" together, don't forget to post a picture or two. TZ4Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 adamgrant

adamgrant

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:15 AM

you can put bandages around your head and go as janet tyler (eye of the beholder).
just be careful crossing the street.

#6 Recipediva

Recipediva

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:31 PM

Here's another idea: Glue a really funny looking eye to your forehead and you can be that alien in the diner from, "Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up" or be the other one with the extra pair of arms. C'mon my friend, let's make this thing happen!

#7 TheHowlingMan

TheHowlingMan

Caprican

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:53 AM

Yeah yeah yeah, these are all fantastic ideas!

Last year, I really wanted to dress up as one of those pig doctors from Eye Of The eholder! I looked everywhere for a mask like that. Do you guys have any ideas if they are on sale anywhere, or what I could do to put something like that together??

Thanks , K

#8 pinkytuscadarro

pinkytuscadarro

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:30 AM

LOL @ the Teddy Bear costume!
Abe Lincoln was in a couple of zones. But maybe the double headed martian in Mr. Dingle the Strong...that would be a lot of paper mache`.

#9 kindpastor

kindpastor

Mansquito

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:18 PM

Quote:

Yeah yeah yeah, these are all fantastic ideas!

Last year, I really wanted to dress up as one of those pig doctors from Eye Of The eholder! I looked everywhere for a mask like that. Do you guys have any ideas if they are on sale anywhere, or what I could do to put something like that together??

Thanks , K

I found 2 masks, they are both incredibly expensive:

This one is 125 dollars:
http://lubattidesign...hebeholder.html

This one is 100 dollars:
http://www.twilightz...rg/tzrepos.html

Way out of my price range--these ideas are all pretty good--I think that I will wind up sewing a Teddy Bear costume, although In the interests of anonyminity the bandaged costume seems like a fair bet. I've already got a scraggly, unkempt beard so it wouldn't be that much fo a stretch to go as the howling man (a fat howling man). I was also thinking of buying a Kanamit mask (if I can find one) and going as a fat Kanamit (one who's had an extra helping of "man"). Gret suggestions so far--keep em coming if you have more!

#10 Recipediva

Recipediva

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:42 PM

Here's another one: how about dressing up as one of those "killer wax figures" from "The New Exhibit"? That ep always creeps me out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users