• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:51 PM

The big "Why"

Itís probably what you all have already asked yourselves a couple of times
Why....
Why was Dark Angel suppressed?
Why didnít Fox give a correct statement up to now?
Why doesnít another broadcasting station simply shoot a continuation?
Why is the "end", actually, not an end?
Why has VOX never said anything about it?
Why do I fight and believe in a continuation?

Why was Dark Angel suppressed ?

Itís probably a question that is often asked. Here are the most different answers and speculations.
What was the real reason, probably nobody knows out of Fox naturally.
And they donít say it; if they are honest the answer should probably be displayed.

Dark Angel was not suppressed because of a lack of ratings. Itís certainly right that the second season had lower ratings then the first one.
However, this is why FOX modified the broadcasting time. The second season was broadcasted on Friday evenings. The target group for Dark Angel was naturally not always at
home.
FOX has guaranteed that; why donít they sound spectatorís opinion and statistics?
Also Dark Angel was too expensive; this is rather a "cheap" excuse. Certainly there was no series where we could indicate a favorable price. But money has never been a problem for the giant TV like Fox.

It was rather because the broadcasting time was changed and I donít think it was a mistake or that it was accidentally made.

One finds the reason of the revocation in politics. The government had something against the influence of the series. Why; itís evident. The series shows USA like a country who has reached the end; the only reasons are at the end because a terrorism notice was committed.
In other words the powerful USA was forced by terrorists in the knee. They had become a country of the ďthird worldĒ. That just didnít suit the head leaders of the USA.
Also the series had to go and FOX as a wise American "listened".
Therefore the broadcasting became very good with the knowledge that the quotas will sink. And then one would have what he wanted, an explanation for that from the series.

However Jessica Alba is of the same opinion; she once did in an interview an announcement saying she supports my thesis here.

Why didnít Fox give a "correct" statement up to now?

With a ďcorrectĒ statement, I think thereís a true explanation.
Indeed this doesnít consider Fox as a good thing; they clearly think that someday they will say to themselves thatís it! One day there are fewer fans and one day it is quiet. So why give an explanation where one would still have to lie.
Because the statement ďpolitics wanted thatĒ would not bump into the USA and into the rest of the world just for the comprehension.
Very briefly they want it to be dead in keeping silence.

In addition I say ďFox is not with us, we donít forget and we donít give upĒ.
Why doesnít another broadcasting station simply shoot a continuation ?

This is again very simply answered.
Itís not a lack of interest, but itís simply because Fox has all the exclusives rights.
And they donít want to give them away. Either because they donít want that another broadcasting station celebrates a success if the series is continued, or also because Iím on the right track with my first answer.
The fact is that anyway the rights are with Fox und therefore no other broadcasting station can shoot a continuation.

Why was the end, actually, not an end ?

Great question and I prefer the answer to it.
Because there wasnít an end.
When the ďlastĒ episode was broadcasted, one had already finished the scenario for the third season. The actors stood up ďthe gun at the footĒ; all were going to go on with this.
Therefore the real end was never shown because it was never shot.
And thatís exactly why the end known to us has been stopped with so many questions.
Why has VOX never said anything about it ?

Now I wouldnít like to rush at VOX, and say if you would have done what you had to do then there would still be Dark Angel.
I donít know whether it would have brought something, but I know that VOX didnít do anything.
And I condemn them for this; maybe it wouldnít have brought anything, maybe, but still. Nevertheless they had a dream of ratings with Dark Angel, and they owe this to us and to nobody else.
Why did VOX say something now about the revocation, I can only point out that there was simply no interest. The series was suppressed and it was not interesting anymore.

Why do I fight and believe in a continuation ?

Actually, the question should be "why do we fight and believe".
But I can only speak for myself.
I fight for a continuation because, for me, Dark Angel was the best series of all the time and it still is and it will always be.
I find that itís an injustice that Dark Angel was simply suppressed.
Unfair to the fans, but also unfair to the actors. FOX has threatened everybody like mud and one doesnít do this. The series still has a mixed potential, it could still become something without shooting more seasons; without that it would also become a bit boring.

But even if thereís only one more season, every open question could at least still be answered. And Dark Angel would have an end that it has earned. A concluding end without any questions....

If I should say something now, I would be satisfied if they would still release a season.
Then I would lie when I say it is fine for me if they could still shoot 20 seasons after that.
But there would at least be a conclusion if the season is released; I could live with that, thinking Dark Angel will not be shot anymore.

But it can be like this now and I donít want to accept that.
Why must we suffer because someone has a problem with the series?
Now some people say again, ďpeople itís only a TV series, it isnít the reality.
Why do you say this to me? Who had a problem with the USAís broadcasting?
And who couldnít distinguish a TV series and reality?

For me Dark Angel is more than only a TV series.
It is a piece of me, and with the revocation a piece of me died with it.
And? Why does someone have a problem with that?
What gives these persons the right to judge us? And to call us crank or mad.
They say we live in a TV series and they are realists.
Realists? Or simply people who are too weak to answer for something in what they believe?
For me such people are not realistic, but pessimistic.
The ones who always accept everything and never say or do anything against it are not realists for me, but ďyes personsĒ and cowards.
And why should I be judged by such persons?
No thanks, but this is not necessary for me. I was never like that and will never be.

And when Iím a little bit crazy, that should be the case, I am as I am.

I firmly believe in other episodes, it must simply go on. Which series had so many fans 3 years after the revocation?
And there are always more fans; this completely shows that Dark Angel is not any series.

And I also believe that Jessica Alba and co. will again take part in it.
Even if Jessi shot motion pictures while waiting, I donít think she has forgotten why she became so famous.
And I donít think that one can so simply forget this

INFO CAME FROM:http://www.max-x5452.de/index.htm

Quote:

And X5 Never Gives Up Never

#2 WarshipAngelus1

WarshipAngelus1

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,751 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 07:48 AM

The United States of America is already becomeing a third world power.

Everything is going up, The law inforcement are becomeing natzis.

Their is nothing to say about the US at present.

I've only see Dark Angel one time. The show is set in the future. Yes? From the looks of the show that will be the US in about 55 years from now unless we as a people band together and get rid of the new world order that has taken the US and the rest of the world under it's wings.

#3 chancewarrior2006

chancewarrior2006

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 08:29 AM

i had feeling about that cause just about everthing dark angel is that possably to do there already cloneing and problemly other thing but they dont want everbody to know all about this so they wanted the show down which was just crazy "Note to self America just make there self look stupid" surely as well who runing the country today. Freedowm of peace /my *** ...they are other great country today that you can do just about what this country does and maybe get More better and where it at and peaceful..some in ideal Canada ,Brazil,italy, did yall know there gas chaper in brazil they run off of corn as there gas this country dont know what there doing

#4 nuthin2seehere

nuthin2seehere

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 11:13 AM

Um, sometimes a TV show is just a TV show. Dark Angel got canceled because the ratings were not good enough. The second season did it in. It was awful. Sorry boys & girls, no conspiracy here, just a poorly written TV show. A shame really, it had potential. Jessica Alba was the best thing going for Dark Angel. She was ridiculously hot!!

You may now put the tin foil hats back on.

#5 chancewarrior2006

chancewarrior2006

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 12:45 PM

sweetie above the tops is what happen i did not write that came right from a reporter who got the turth from FOX its was more then just rateing it was also the goverment did't like it so they threaten fox and being smart American listener they did what they said....the show mind america look like a 3rd world Country that has been put down also the person who was runing america back then in that Year did't like it as well. Rateing is what they wanted you to think at first fox has reveale the reason which was above

#6 nuthin2seehere

nuthin2seehere

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:46 AM

The beauty of the internet is that you can post anything and claim it as fact without backing it up. Telling me about a
Quote:

"a report who got the turth from FOX its was more then just rateing it was also the goverment did't like it so they threaten fox and being smart American listener they did what they said"

doesn't make it so. I call BS on your premise. But hey, everybody is entitled to believe whatever myth they want.

#7 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 11:49 AM

All it takes is eyes to see that the show does have content that will make the government uncomfortable and perhaps others as well.
Dark Angel has a large following; it is making money even now. It can only raise suspicions when other shows have been sold to new networks and continued production, but Fox refuses to give up the rights and will also not continue with the 3rd season. There is no good answer if ratings were the problem, why not sell it and be done? There easily could be more to it. Also, considering the presidential rating is it a wonder any show casting our future in doubt would have been pressured to silence?

native2.gif

#8 chancewarrior2006

chancewarrior2006

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:23 PM

You are right luv your picture tipihome....it does take a person,and a eye to see threw this Yall can believe fox but it was really big with in the goverment there no other show that was this close to real life facts......rateing i laugh when i here that word I believe it was a big thing more then just that...and me and you know it there always a chance for a Movie but so little chances for a Tv show of the seris returning Which i really want to happen but theres hope....always...A X5 never Gives up" "Never"

#9 chancewarrior2006

chancewarrior2006

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:39 PM

So what now? we fight to bring this tv show or movie back. Turn tv on scifi on moday night to help out dark angel rateing more viewer even if you not watching. It just leave your tv on there and will show scifi this show has been the best ever and need to bring a movie or something in work to bringing it back e-mail scifi things like that ...It time for us to come on out of the Dark and come into the Light and Fight just Fight dont give up Come back to late to stop there is a destiney to bring Now who with me on this???? cause im not gonna stay in the dark im Flying

#10 Sasafrass452

Sasafrass452

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:29 AM

The Scifi channel has NO SAY in this. It's up to FOX, & they have NO INTEREST in making a 3rd season(especially 4 yrs later), a spin-off series, or movie. It's NOT going to happen. EVER.

Quote:

So what now? we fight to bring this tv show or movie back. Turn tv on scifi on moday night to help out dark angel rateing more viewer even if you not watching. It just leave your tv on there and will show scifi this show has been the best ever and need to bring a movie or something in work to bringing it back e-mail scifi things like that ...It time for us to come on out of the Dark and come into the Light and Fight just Fight dont give up Come back to late to stop there is a destiney to bring Now who with me on this???? cause im not gonna stay in the dark im Flying

#11 chancewarrior2006

chancewarrior2006

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:44 PM

We will see now i say

Good day ....i said good day

JUST WAIT

#12 FlakkoM

FlakkoM

Mansquito

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:31 PM

maybe warrior is right about the gov not bein so happy because of the futuristic America that Dark Angel showed or maybe its just the ratings that made Fox cancel the show. who know cause i would like to know.But this is America and everyone has a right to there own opinion.peace out haha

#13 chancewarrior2006

chancewarrior2006

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:22 PM

i know im right Goverment has been on lots of tv show if they show things to far and thing people really dont need to know they could get in toble or people start may believeing this and start asking stuff about this so that got scared... this is comeing from me of i believe.. like dark angel they did show alots of thing that was like "WOW" they can really show this? like season 1 the last eps the first biggining when her sister die and she was in all they chemicals in that Glass thing ...it like wow...also the first eps in season 2 the lady try to burn down the place and kill all her science work she did cause the U.S poilce found out about it and no one had bost to know that why they wanted to kill eyes only ...think real life out of the tv show um ya... they will stop a progam for stuff like they cause it too much but a movie they may unleast decided to make it come back since they a few year of break from it

#14 chancewarrior2006

chancewarrior2006

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 08:56 PM

Like here are some thing they should't of shown for dark angel goverment may not like They wear geting to real with this stuff that things that there are about too do or already doing that was so true and nothing like that has been shown on tv before that some of the stuff that made you go WOW they can really show that

#15 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:04 PM

I think it was the day to day life most people lead in that world was the problem. Remember Max said the country was in a depression, you need special idís and passes to go places (nation id?), it was a police state, Eyes Only...things like that. The hover drones were part of the police state, and cloning & genetic manipulationÖthey will always cover up/deny that.

native2.gif

#16 chancewarrior2006

chancewarrior2006

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:17 PM

Yea true da yea there was another pictures i wanted to found but dont have time but the epz with the inplant they input into her neck and what it does how many years south africans been doing this All made since and i can think of that could be use ...also season 2 first eps how they Inputed the virus into max blood or w/e and got simple of logan No doubt in my mind That was crazy it was so real to me and the Thing about Max DNA no junk **** i wish we could of learn more but i believe that when they Went right off the End of the line ,

#17 FlakkoM

FlakkoM

Mansquito

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 04:02 PM

yeah it is weird how all thiz stuff they showed on Dark Angel is possible and how sum of it is allready happenin

#18 Falsedisillusion

Falsedisillusion

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:35 PM

Well its not suprise that the Gov would put an end to something they didnt particularly like, tv propaganda has been used for years, I truly belive that if you guys are really into it that much (as am i) then raise your voice about it dont stop harassing the networks until they give us what we want after all it comes down to what the fans want right? Iam curious to see where this ends up, i would like to see a comeback and most of all i would like to see closure...

#19 chancewarrior2006

chancewarrior2006

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:58 PM

Amen youn saided it

#20 chancewarrior2006

chancewarrior2006

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:53 PM

Yea that is the reason. The president and his cabinet were sitting in the white house discussing how Dark Angel is putting USA in a bad light. Because the show must have had 100 million Americans watching. And Bush told Fox to end it or be put in guantanamo bay. Sounds like someone has lost their tin hat. Okay there are plenty of **** conspiracy theories from numerous huge world events. But a conspiracy theory about a tv show that didn't have huge ratings. Is the most funny **** thing I've heard. The crazies need to get out of their moms basement. Turn off x-files and take off their tin foil hat.

If a god told George Bush to start the Iraq war, then god must be an idiot too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users