713 replies to this topic

#441 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

I have kept out of this topic since it began Why?? who knows...
But FTL travel is possible and has actually happened in the laboratory with a laser beam

Do you have a link I can follow-up on? Lasers are new for me.
Dimensional Collapse and Zero-dimensions: a model and theory for space-time travel that side-steps the relativistic speed-of-light barrier. Dimensional Collapse Link (first page) or Dimensional Collapse and Zero-dimension (most recent post) .

Pg 7-#120-Minkowski space-time #122-Dimensional Collapse #125-String Theory-Wormholes
Pg8-#146-Side-stepping Relativity #148 Dimensions according to Dimensional Collapse #154-Time-dilation formulae and space-time #160- ElectroWeak Theory and Forces of Nature
Pg9-#162 Energy-#180 FTL and Dimensional Collapse
Pg12-#225-Addressing comments-Incompleteness Theorum-Guths' inflation-Wormholes[/color] #237-First expression of time is 2-d
Pg13-#249 Width and Length without EM Force#254 Dark Matter-Dark Energy, Space-Time becomes Time-Space #256 Dimensional Collapse applied to Singularities, Wormholes and The Big Bang
Pg17-#311 The basic premise of Dimensional Collapse and Zero-Dimensions #333 Gravity creates space-time and the secondary explosion from time-space, [also, update on Dark Matter]#338 A Paperclip scientist and zero point energy, the 'exchange mechanism', Gravity is a wave, Black Holes and the velocity of Quasars, Dark Matter halo around galaxies as an energy wave from the central black hole #358 Our 4-d universe is closed
Pg19-#361 Time Theory - A Time-jump Machine - and a Jump-drive for a combat effective Viper #366 DVD's - To: RDM - Robots and A.I. #367Update - Update -Blackholes - Gravity1 spac-time - Instantaneous Communication Using Gravity2 time-space #368 The Sweet Spot #369 New Updates-Hardened machines corrected - 1910 Sun Tzu "The Art of War" - Time-lines and Time-jumps #370 Models' Name - NAVI #372 Pi-calculation Error in 1958 Meier Prophecy #373 Link Correction to Pi-calculation Error - Meier contact 251 - TO: Rat-catcher #377 Jumping Information with 1530 nm fiber-optics #378 - "THE PLAN"
Pg20-#388 Bose-Einstein Condensate and The Sweet Spot #396 - ETHER - Gravity Tides Pg21-#401 Tesla-Ether-WWII & WWIII

#442 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

This is my third correction of the unknown 'Captain' I wrote of a couple posts ago, who just happened to be a ground to air radio expert that somehow stumbled his way through German lines and that I also labled a probable space person or genetic robot agent. I wrote Verdun for the location first, then changed it to St. Vith. I finally tracked the film down. It was Bastogne.

The person speaking in the film was Brigadere General William Roberts, retired, Commander of CCB 10th Aromored Division.

The film is, The Big Picture - "Tigers on the Loose".

The General states that Bastogne was surrounded by a few Divisions of Germans, and this 'Captain' stumbled into Bastogne through the snow. He doesn't know how. But he did.

When the air cleared on December.23.1944, the 19th tactical supplied a squadron of planes every half-hour.

He recounts the 'Captain' as speaking the following:

"I pull the napalm bombs first. Then I pull the bombs next. I pull the rockets next. Then I gave them bullets and before I let them go, I made them circle over to give us new targets."

During one of the circlings, the pilots found a Geman Panzer tank column moving right for 4th Armored Division, which was battling to get to the defenders of Bastogne. The Panzer column was destroyed.

For those who are unable to obtain the film, I am posting a picture frame of the film.

Posted Image

*(note insert) Neutron bombs are operational and already in some nations arsenals.*
Dimensional Collapse and Zero-dimensions: a model and theory for space-time travel that side-steps the relativistic speed-of-light barrier. Dimensional Collapse Link (first page) or Dimensional Collapse and Zero-dimension (most recent post) .

Pg 7-#120-Minkowski space-time #122-Dimensional Collapse #125-String Theory-Wormholes
Pg8-#146-Side-stepping Relativity #148 Dimensions according to Dimensional Collapse #154-Time-dilation formulae and space-time #160- ElectroWeak Theory and Forces of Nature
Pg12-#225-Addressing comments-Incompleteness Theorum-Guths' inflation-Wormholes[/color] #237-First expression of time is 2-d
Pg13-#249 Width and Length without EM Force#254 Dark Matter-Dark Energy, Space-Time becomes Time-Space #256 Dimensional Collapse applied to Singularities, Wormholes and The Big Bang
Pg17-#311 The basic premise of Dimensional Collapse and Zero-Dimensions #333 Gravity creates space-time and the secondary explosion from time-space, [also, update on Dark Matter]#338 A Paperclip scientist and zero point energy, the 'exchange mechanism', Gravity is a wave, Black Holes and the velocity of Quasars, Dark Matter halo around galaxies as an energy wave from the central black hole #358 Our 4-d universe is closed
Pg19-#361 Time Theory - A Time-jump Machine - and a Jump-drive for a combat effective Viper #366 DVD's - To: RDM - Robots and A.I. #367Update - Update -Blackholes - Gravity1 spac-time - Instantaneous Communication Using Gravity2 time-space #368 The Sweet Spot #369 New Updates-Hardened machines corrected - 1910 Sun Tzu "The Art of War" - Time-lines and Time-jumps #370 Models' Name - NAVI #372 Pi-calculation Error in 1958 Meier Prophecy #373 Link Correction to Pi-calculation Error - Meier contact 251 - TO: Rat-catcher #377 Jumping Information with 1530 nm fiber-optics #378 - "THE PLAN"
Pg20-#388 Bose-Einstein Condensate and The Sweet Spot #396 - ETHER - Gravity Tides Pg21-#401 Tesla-Ether-WWII & WWIII

#443 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:56 PM

I have kept out of this topic since it began Why?? who knows...
But FTL travel is possible and has actually happened in the laboratory with a laser beam

Havn't found anything on a laser beam per se, but did find some interesting info on neutrino's being sent 730km from CERN to a lab in Italy.
"Researchers on the Opera (Oscillation Project with Emulsion-tRacking Apparatus) experiment recorded the arrival times of ghostly subatomic particles called neutrinos sent from Cern on a 730km journey through the Earth to the Gran Sasso lab.

The trip would take a beam of light 2.4 milliseconds to complete, but after running the experiment for three years and timing the arrival of 15,000 neutrinos, the scientists discovered that the particles arrived at Gran Sasso sixty billionths of a second earlier, with an error margin of plus or minus 10 billionths of a second.

The measurement amounts to the neutrinos travelling faster than the speed of light by a fraction of 20 parts per million. Since the speed of light is 299,792,458 metres per second, the neutrinos were evidently travelling at 299,798,454 metres per second."

Here are some links for those interested in following up on the info that is currently considered tentative until it can be independently confirmed as actual FTL by other scientists:

http://www.rferl.org...s/24338924.html

http://press.web.cer...1/PR19.11E.html

http://arxiv.org/abs/1109.4897

#444 CosmicTraveller

CosmicTraveller

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:51 PM

I haven't read most of this topic, and I know that some, maybe all, of what I'm going to write now has been written about.

'C' or 'c' is the speed of light in a vacuum. That's important. As an example, light travels slower in water. I once saw an experiment on TV which stopped light, so the speed of light became zero, for a short time, in that experiment. That is, if the experiment did what it was supposed to do. I wonder, why didn't the light become matter, at a velocity of zero? Maybe it was matter, or became matter, since, the light was thought of as photons instead of waves. Wave/particle duality gives me a headache, and I don't know if it had anything to do with the experiment. Photons travel at the speed of light anyway, so I doubt if wave/particle duality really had anything to do with it.

Also, weight is not mass. If you weigh 200 lbs. on Earth, you weigh about 1/6 of that on the Moon. Your mass is the same.
Weight is a measure of the gravitational attraction to a mass, or the gravitational acceleration on a mass.

Note: all calculations must be done in a system of units. As an example, given hypothetical unit systems 'A' and 'B', if system A is used in a calculation along with system B, the results are erroneous, unless the units are converted from one system to the other in the correct way. This mistake was actually made. It was in the 1990's when a space probe that was supposed to go to Mars or some other planet went completely off couse and who knows what else, because one place on Earth was sending the probe instructions in one system of units while another place on Earth was sending the probe instuctions in a different system of units!!! Amazing!!!

And to think that here, on this thread, we are talking about theories, at least some of which, are on the fringes of Physics, like superstring theory. Which one? Most physicists don't really recognize superstring theory although one of the many superstring theories does explain something. Nothing else, just one thing. We write about dimensions. How many? Are there four, nine, eleven, or more?

In a way, this is a good topic because we can speculate. Proof is not required.

There was an experiment (in the U.S., I think), in which one electron, or maybe it was one photon, but I think it was an electron, was injected into a container that was a vacuum. I'm not sure if it was considered to be a true vacuum or a near vacuum. I think it was thought to be a true vacuum, although I have no idea how a true vacuum could be made. Incidentally, a true vacuum has space/time and gravity, unlike a null, which has never been made and probably never will be. The electron went from point a to point b, apparently at a speed that was very, very slightly faster than 'C'. How the electron did this was even 'explained'. Eventually, physicists said the experiment was flawed, and the cosmic speed limit of C remained.

Now, about those neutrinos. I was going to post about the neutrino experiment one to three days ago, but you beat me to it! Posted Image

Here is another link address. The linked page has more links on it.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-15017484

The results of this experiment are much more reliable than the results of the 'electron experiment' that I mentioned above. Of course, the experiment and the results still have to be replicated.

Cosmic T.
Posted Image

#445 CosmicTraveller

CosmicTraveller

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:12 AM

I don't really get a headache from wave/particle duality.

Do you think the 'Captain' that you wrote about that was in the Battle of the Bulge was a human or some other being that was strange to what we normally think of as our present day reality, like for instance, an angel, or a being from another planet or dimensional reality or anther time or anything strange like that?

Wikipedia said, in the article about the Battle of Okinawa, that napalm was first used in that battle. I think the Battle of Okinawa started and ended after the Battle of the Bulge, but I could be wrong. They might have overlapped, but I don't think so. Various fire bombs, like gasoline bombs, white phosphorus bombs, and napalm bombs were used in WWII. I find it suspicious that the captain mentioned napalm, if the Wiki article is correct.

Have you heard of a book titled "The Holographic Universe"? It's a very interesting book. It's mostly based, if I remember correctly, on the work of the physicist David Bohm, who was a contemporary of Einstein's. I don't remember the author's name, and I can't seem to find the book lately. One of the things the book talks about are strange events. One of these events is "the Angels of Mons". It is about an event that took place during a battle in WWI. I think it was the Battle of Mons. Many people who witnessed this event reported seeing "angels" in the sky. The angels then came down to the earth and actually did battle with the Germans, Austrians, or whomever was on the 'axis' (don't know, but I think the word 'axis' applies to WWI and WWII, not just WWII, although some of the countries were different) side.

Cosmic T.

#446 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

I found out last sunday that Qadaffi was killed. Two and a half months. Just two and a half months. Two and a half months and we would have thrown 10,000 years of planning off kilter. I stated in an earlier post that All heads of state, major and minor, needed to live long healthy lives through at least the end of this year. I've yet to determin if this was intentional space people intervention or someone just mincing words with me about what qualifies as a head of state in order to further their political aims. Don't mince words with me. As long as Qadaffi was alive, he was a head of state with influence no matter how shrunken his state may have been. You frakked up.

If it was intentional space people intervention, it might mean that they are ensuring their alternative to a WW3, namely a global poverty war, in which, Qadaffi's influence could not exist. I simply don't know yet. Chavez and all the other heads of state need to live long healthy lives through at least the end of this year. Do your jobs and don't frak up again.

The space people are going to try and push sedentery on you. At Colditz, during WW2, the prisoners there called it, "putting the goons to sleep". Don't fall into the trap.

I strongly suggest, to ordering for interests of national security, that we keep ALL our troops where they are at and withdraw no one till the end of January. Figure it out yourself.

There's another item I need to address. Intelligence Fusion Centers. There are nine districts within the United States with many Fusion Centers being built since 2003. They are data sites for the collection of all electronic communications within the United States and coming into and going out of the United States. The information is collected, recorded and collated. The military, all Federal agencies, all State, City and local agencies are involved with them. I believe certain corporations are also.

In the 1990's, DARPA had an ongoing project that collected all electronic communications in the United States. Congress got wind of it, called DARPA on the carpet and killed the project. Once the Patriot Act passed, apparently, that ruling became a moot point. I believe, Intelligence Fusion Centers are the operational program for the former DARPA project.

I address Fusion Centers here due to their vulnerability and usefulness to the space people. The space people claim to have the ability to travel to other time-lines for information gathering purposes. They depend heavily on records. They appear to have a propensity for using the smaller shell game people to do their dirty-work for them and then they swoop in and clear the basket of the eggs. Makes things easier for them. In fact, the evidence I've seen indicates that they pride themselves on their ability to manipulate Earth people to do their work for them.

I suggest that you boys at the Fusion Centers get together with the NSA and the DIA and come up with some "exotic" forms of building and data security. Encryption won't work. Their computer technology will crush it like a boot on an empty eggshell.

For your "sensitive" data, type it out on old-fashioned type-writers using carbon paper for copies and decentralize your information. Make them work for their intel. They're bound to make mistakes which can be capitalized on.

Finally, I want to address the artificial intelligence computers being developed by the "cavern dwellers". You should know, if you don't already, that your AI has been compromised. You need to run your scenarios the old-fashioned way using brilliant strategians and tacticians with pencil and paper. Hiding underground doesn't work if you've been infiltrated genetically by space people.

That's all I've got to say for now.

Bye!

#447 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:51 PM

I noticed within the last week no heads of state major or minor have perished. I am exceedingly pleased at the dedication and persistence of ensuring their long and healthy lives and I would like a buffer zone for this extended to the last day of the second week of February instead of just to the end of this year. "Two short years", as threatened by Meier and his space people might extend this far.

I read that several nations of the U.N. addressed the need to keep all troops in Libya. This one instance can be used to advantage though next time it might be used against the dirt-trodding people of Earth. Events at the U.N. are well documented with video, audio and paper recordings. According to the statistics of sociology, 70% of communication is non-verbal. This goes a long way toward explaining why Meier does not do public speaking and only writes. Writing 'only' reduces errors and the inadvertant disemination of intuitive information that Meier and his space people would rather not have in the public domain.

This is most succinctly demonstrated when Meier was still travelling and managed to get himself entangled in the Israeli legal system. The Israeli had him in the palm of their hand. Instead of doing the 'right' thing and saving dirt-trodding people future problems, the justice system took the easy-out, labled him a spy from Mars and banned him from their country forever. It is documented history. They clearly recognized the threat he represents. So far, this is the only hard-copy evidence I have found that demonstrates Meiers' genetic inability as a survivable species.

Getting back to the United Nations and the desire to keep troops where they are at. Personally, I think it is a good thing now that Gahdafi is gone but I don't know yet how far they got with it. The action in bringing up the desire has generated some potential intel that can be used. I'm going to keep this part short. The first thing I would do is gather the DNA of each of the U.N. protesters "against" keeping troops 'where they are' in Lybia and see if a DNA pattern came up that might be matchable to the DNA pattern of Meier, and if possible, the other DNA patterns over his 10,000 years of breeding and the DNA infiltration that came from his programmed breeding. Also, a psychological/strategic/tactical analysis might be done on the 100% communication of the protestors against it. This might bring up a pattern(s) useful for identifyng infiltrated DNA and the methodoly used by it. At least in the political arena.

Meier claims to have found the bones of his last incarnation commonly known as Jesus but Emmanuel in his language. The space people claim to have destroyed the tomb and the bones on the excuse that it would propogate more religion, which they verbalize hate for but actively encourage. From a practical standpoint, they destroyed and hid the DNA cross-reference that would help identify the DNA infiltration.

14,000 years ago the glacial period began to melt back. This is the time-frame in which the people of Earth would have begun to spread civilization across the face of the Earth in earnest. Any experimental scientist will tell you there is a great deal of trial and error in attempting to develop something new. In the diversionary language of the space people, they claim Meier is unique in the universe and the first of his kind. What they mean is that he is the first boot-licking lapdog they were able to develop that will do exactly what they want.

And they hold over his head as a blackmail treat that he will get back his splintered off pieces when he successfully completes his programming objectives. I've noticed they get angry when Meier talks about quitting early.

Genetically, the space people do not hold their outward appearance as important and become flustered when their mind is shown to be flawed in its thinking. According to the space people, dirt-trodding Earth people were designed to be fighters. It's our business to notice these things and do something about it when we're threatened.

It should be stated that genetically, the space people cannot produce offspring with dirt-trodding Earth people though it appears likely that they have used the instinct for breeding to influence our kind when it suited the needs of their objectives.

The second instance I read about in the last week is a U.S. troop movement to the Gulf. I found that interesting. I'ld replace that P.R. man who released the information to the newspapers. No one really cares why you're moving troops. A troop build-up isn't what's needed. The troops need to stay where they're at without being withdrawn till the end of January with a preferred buffer of the end of the second week of February. I'm 50% aware of the difficulties your involved with. Keep those major and minor heads of state alive and well with long, long healthy lives.

In 1995, Meiers' writings state that 511 million space people left Earth because of what he calls ET contact. He also writes in his diversionary way that a particular race allied with the rebel space people empire was prevented from first contact with Earth in 1995, "because we weren't ready for it". This is a strange statement in that Meier is contacted by the space people.

I'm interested in what caused 511 million spacedogs to tuck-tail and bug-out. Meier states that there was ET contact for the first time on Earth in 1995 AND ET contact for the first time on Earth in 1998. This can only be a reference to (a) time-traveller(s) from a post WW3 nuclear war making multiple time-line jumps. It seems Meiers' space people weren't interested in personally explaining their actions to them or who they represented. In short, the spacedogs felt hunted and didn't want to risk even one of their kind being captured or killed nor leave any evidence behind that might be useful intel about them.

Meier and the space people have a name for me. They left it in a message for me to find dated 1965. They call me, "Times Of Trouble". The initials spell out TOT, which in German means dead. Apparently, the space people don't consider me alive. This is actually good. It means that they went to a future (not this one) and went back to their relative past to affect this, our present time.

Our present, here now, is always an open book of potentials in the next sequence of time. When a person comes back from the future to (a) past, they bring with them a unique set of experiences and immediately shift the time-line off in another direction while at the same time adding, on a subtle level, to the collective thought of the entire planets people. Not too different than the 'click-in' I wrote about at the office or work environment level. Because the time-line is now different than the one the time-traveller went to visit, any corrections attempted upon events become a 'best guess' and not an absolute solution. There is always an unknown potential to the future. No one has the ability to control a universe or a time-line or a 'flow-chart'.

Somewheres, in a relative time-line past, there are space people time-travelling to the future, here, hoping to correct problems in their past/present. When we have developed time-travel, and thrown off the chains of the space people, not haveing a WW3 or a gloabal poverty war and getting out into deep-space, perhaps we can time-travel back to a past and toss our people there some technology to help THEM toss off the chains of their space people usurpors. Who knows?

Here's somemore psychological profileing about the space people. The space people have claimed they electromagnetically induced five people with information they wanted to take hold of and affect our cultural development with. They have named three of them. Two of the people they named as recipients where Miethe and Schauberger, both of whom worked for Hitlers' Reich in the development of German disk technology. It is claimed by the space people that the information was given to the Nazi's 10 years prior to the outbreak of WW2 on the premise that WW2 would not occur because of the technology.

The space people hand-picked Hitler putting him in power and helped him to build the Nazi Third Reich. Anyone who has ever read even the first few pages of Hitlers', "Mein Kampf" can see that the man was 'bent'.

The space people sabotaged the intial test flights and plans for the disks. The disk technology development, however, continued. At the end of WW2 escaping S.S. took the technology with them to places like South America and continued to develop it. Meier has gone on record as saying that the escaped Nazi's are now old men and no threat to anyone and that they even use their disk technology now to make occasional flights to the EU. At the time of the writing, he even named the youngest of them to be 78 years old!

How old is old and what threat level are we talking about? Obviously, someone is going to inherit that disk technology. Meier knows the names, locations and even the birthdays of the escaped Nazi's. Yet he has not volunteered the information to the authorities for possible prosecution of war crimes. To me, that says he is a Nazi sympathizer of Hitlers' Third Reich.
The space people clearly have some long term objectives they want fulfilled concerning the German disk technology and the people still in possession of it.

Einstein was another person whose mind the space people commandeered for their own purposes. Most are familiar with his name and Relativity. Out of Relativity we got nuclear technology and nuclear bombs. All of the building blocks for a WW3.

That leaves two unnammed persons whose minds where commendeered by the space people for their own purposes.

Tesla was an aether scientist and opposed Einstiens' claims for curved space. He might be a logical choice except he doesn't meet the criteria for long-term effect on culture and politics and his research and technology development were suppressed from their beginnings as it is even today.

If his ideas and the development of his ideas had taken root at their beginnings, it is possible we might have landed ships on Mars in the 1950's and today be priming ourselves for deep space exploration. So Tesla is out as a choice for the five lives commondeered by the space people.

My best guess is the following: Goebbels, Hitlers' propoganda minister for the Third Reich and Eric Von Neuman, the recognized genius of the computer.

Goebbels stepped out of nowhere to become THE most effective propogandist known to history. Governments today are still attempting to imitate the grasp of his insight for manipulating the masses. In fact, if one compares the propoganda successes of Nazi Germany on it's own people of the time and on the global populations in general, one will immediately note the application of Goebbels successes by the space people in their own propganda and its dissemination, today.

As an example, at the beginning of Hitlers take-over of Germany in 1933, the Propoganda Ministry began erasing Germany's past so that the Nazi's would have a free hand in initiating the future culture that they wanted. This was done subtley, such as renaming streets and even renaming police horses alphebetically on the excuse that it was more efficient. They even passed into law that only certain names could be used for naming German babies. The cumulative effect was the erasure and separation from the German past so that a new culture and mindset could be developed in the German people of that time.

If a WW3 were to happen, the cumulative effect on the surviving people would be precisely the same as Goebbels propoganda on the German people of his time with the space people guiding the development of the new cultures and mindset via Meiers genetics. An added benefit for the space people is that the historical evidence for space people intervention would be erased along with any other tangible evidence that might exist exposing their plans or that could be researched for intel. Except for, of course, Meiers' "30%" word documents, which are diversionary propoganda for facilitating and infiltrating the space peoples military objectives.

Everything about Meier and his life was designed by the space people to be diversionary for infiltration purposes. Litterally. I am assuming this statement also applies to his other lives.

Von Neuman, a scientist, actively lobbied and researched for the development of the computer.

I hope this has helped you draw a better map.

#448 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

This post is to address the message that I believe was left for me by Meier and the space people. It is the one item that an interested investigator cannot ascertain for themselves to its accuracy of statement.

It took some consideration in deciding what aspect of it to post. In posting it, I took a calculated risk. Sometimes engagement is done without haveing the full picture. In my opinion, this was one of those times. In retrospect, the personages who would be most interested in a 'time capsule message', if they were worth their salt, would already have the following covered:

What's important to recognize in this message is that it spans two languages, English and German. The 2015 in the message is poor quality fish bait and diversionary veneer. The mirror image dating would be immediately recognizable by a small portion of what I have named, the smaller shell game group, which itself is controlled by the larger shell game of the space people.

The one-to-one correspondence of numbers is infantile cryptography. 2015 in and of itself means nothing. There are no specific month, day or reasons why a WW3 would start. Hence, no information to upset their time-table flowchart. The message is spacedog propoganda meant to consume time and resources. In short, a diversion probably for the delay of action in other areas. It can be assumed, I believe, that the space people intended to initiate a delaying action with the message. Again, they think along lines of multiple long-term objectives useing efficiency of minimum effort with maximum effect.

Switzerland is understood to be Swiss German speaking, but there are three or four major sub-cultures speaking different languages within the Swiss nation. It should be obvious that with 511 million space people infiltrators, during and prior to 1995, that there was a network that Meier controlled or had a hand in helping to control, that would facilitate the need for communication. I'm not familiar with all the languages that Meier is fluent in. He sits on top of his mountain retreat, bellows down what he wants done and the space people do it. This is what he does.

If records were compiled of Meiers' preferred reading entertainment over the years, a diligent researcher might find encapsulated 'time messages' in the text, though with this contingent 'gone' it might be a moot point. The space peoples withdrawl does not mean that they won't return at a later date, en masse to continue with their subterfuge, particularly afterwards if they get their WW3. The idea of passing 'time messages' might also be applicable to Meiers audio and visual entertainment.

To illustrate. A spacedog goes to a few future time-lines to search out potential problems to their flowchart objectives, immediate and long-term objectives. He goes back to the date he left and writes a newspaper article that somehow makes its way to Meier years later that directs him to start working on a problem that becomes a potential flaw in their flowchart by 1995. So he does. The foregoing was a hypothetical example.

Meier has a refined sense for thought projection. He uses it in his writings, as he has stated, for projecting attitude and perhaps action. Those who are most receptive or responsive to his projections are those who are genetically resonant with him; his genetic heritage over his seven lifetimes. Meier is a space people construct who thinks like a space people. He was genetically designed by space people and probably has genetic cybernetic technology built into his genes that is inheritable. He is a space people alien and a tool used against the dirt-trodding people of Earth. The more his genes spread, the less independent dirt-trodding Earth people thinking we will have, and the more the space people will be able to exhert their domination and control and will. They're turning us into their slaves.

War is not a pretty game. Ask a person who had to live under the Nazi domination that the space people helped to develop. I think you'll be surprized at how 'real' those people become when relating their experiences and lessons learned. The scars never go away.

There are many names for mind projection. If your interested in researching it for yourself, Jack Houck, a scientist retired from Boeing, is my recommendation as a starting point for further research. He was one of the original team members at Stanford Research Institute (SRI) for investigating the phenomena. Some of his works can be found on the web. I am no expert on the subject but I know a little about it.

I want to comment on the Russian space program.

The Russians recently launched a space probe that is meant for the Mars satellite, Phobos. As I write, it is locked up in the upper atmosphere of Earth with an unusual glitch in its' rocket propulsion system preventing it from leaving for its destination. Russian scientists are working on the glitch.

About a day after I wrote a complementary comment about the Russian space program for the first time, they had a cargo rocket crash that was meant for resupply of the International Space Station. The Russians have had hundreds of successful space rocket launches. They are an independent people. This is easily observed when one surfs their space program website, a source of national pride. When downloading the jpegs, one is left to oneself to name the jpegs as they see fit. An active space progam is a source of national pride for any nation that has one. I would like to see NASA get the lead out of their boots and get a move on it into space.

It is my hope that the Russians continue with their space programs and continue their thrusts into space, which will eventually lead into deep-space exploration and deep-space colonization. In fact, I would like to see more space exploration by ALL nations capabale of doing so. The further we get into space ahead of expectations by the space people, the more we throw the space peoples flowchart off-kilter. This is to dirt-trodding Earth peoples advantage.

Within three or four hours after posting the picture of the supposed 'Captain', a massive power outage affecting an estimated six million people in the west and southwest of the United States and two nuclear powerplants and even reaching down into Mexico City occurred. The outage was blamed on some flunky electrician. Odd.

The coincedences seem strange to me. I've attempted to reduce these seeming coincedences by directly addressing what I believe to be the sources; Meier and his spacedogs.

It is imperative that dirt-trodding Earth people continue developing real-time space travel and deep-space exploration in the direction towards the center of the galaxy on the other side of what I have named 'the hedge'; the radioactive dust and gas that blocks our view of the center of the galaxy and a sizeable proportion of the viewable galaxy. The people who are hunting the spacedogs are on this side of the hedge; the same side we're on. We are in direct telescopic line-of-sight with their enemies home starsystem while they, the spacedogs, are on another time-line far in the future where this relative galaxy possibly has collapsed closer together in space and time. They're hidden, we're not.

We've been placed on the battlefield and are expected to reach a certain level of slave cooperation before engagement with their enemy. They want us to annihilate their enemies for them and have referred to it as 'reintegration with their society after a long absence', which the spacedogs have openly stated they will not rejoin. Meier openly cooperates with them and attempts to screen his and their war intentions with his diversionary writing.

We need deep-space. We need to take it. And we need to take it on the other side of the hedge; at the same time, using the hedge to screen our escape from the enemies that the spacedogs expect us to eventually fight. Meier and the space people don't want us in space unless it's under their control, which means they want the spread of Meiers genetics from his various lifetimes to meet their flowchart objectives. That means some of you reading this post, too.

In short, they want to take us over and have us annihilate for them THEIR hunters, those who are hunting them, the spacedogs; and have us believe that it was our decision to kill their enemies off in the process.

It's their war and none of our business though the spacedogs are trying to make it our business by making us extinct as our own species and keeping their hands clean at the same time. It's part of being clever at war.

That's it for now.

#449 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:35 PM

"If I were given a gun and told to take two shots, I would shoot Himmler, then Ribbentrop and brain Hitler with the butt of the rifle."

- Neville Henderson, British Ambassador in Berlin 1937-39

In Meiers' and the space peoples' war on dirt-trodding Earth people, the above attitude is applicable.

#450 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

I found this jump-machine description on the internet. It's already been described as two top-spin, dual-positive, side by side singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid. I'm assuming that both mini-blackholes are rotating in the same direction so that when their ergospheres are interacting, the desired space-time disturbance occurs.

With the information on this thread and what I've read about the world-line jump-machine, I think I can piece together a general understanding of how the thing works.

Apparently, all that's needed is pounding the surface of the ergosphere with charged electrons so something like the levitation device can rotate the mini-blackholes faster or slow them down, as well as keep them in a stable postion. The levitation device is pictured earlier in this thread.

The ergospheres are brought into close proximity to each other until the two gravity fields of the rotating mini-blackholes form a third vortex with the rotating gravity fields, in effect, a third inner event horizon that looks like a cylinder but without the collapsed mass at its' center and with the two mini-blackholes acting as the outer event horizons.

It appears that the charged electrons in conjunction with the levitation-like device help to form the cylinder shape between the interacting gravity fields of the two mini-blackholes. The faster the holes rotate, I'm assuming, the larger the gravity field of the cylinder becomes. At a critical point, the outer surface of the shaped and emmulated inner event horizon becomes repulsive gravity.

The repulsive gravity 'bubble' is surrounded for an instant by our normal space-time gravity, and is overwhelmed by normal space-time gravity pressure. The repulsive gravity 'bubble' takes the path of least resistance and is moved into what I have called 2-spacial space or 3-dimensional time-space. Two spacial dimensions without the presence of electromagnetism and one dimension of time without the presence of electromagnetism.

In time-space, time behaves more space-like and space behaves more time-like. I have implied on this thread that in the two-spacial universe that time is not linerally connected and that space is not linerally connected. And have used as an illustrative example, individual picture frames of a cut up film all mixed up in a bag and linerally connected by resonance one to the other.

The example can be made more complex by realising that all the world-line individual picture frames from all world-lines are all mixed up together in the bag. The bag represents the physical laws that make up our universe. This means that certain ideas cannot exist as tangible realities, such as fish going supernova. The physical laws of our universe doesn't support the idea. Therefore, certain ideas about fantasized universes simply cannot exist. Perhaps certain ideas can be created in what we would term 'non-physical' realities, but it is only a stage production and does not correspond to the laws of even that physical reality portion of our universe.

Determining what is physical reality and its' outer extensions, and what is stage production, is an ongoing problem of the mind.

The repulsive gravity 'bubble' appears capable of existing within 2-spacial space but the interior of the 'bubble' is locked out of that universe. The interior of the 'bubble' is 3-d, the exterior surface of the 'bubble' is 2-d. The 2-d repulsive gravity pressure of that universe keeps the interior normal 3-spacial gravity space-time confined.

The machine apparently makes cyclic reconnections with our 3-spacial tangible reality at the very edge of intersecting with it again. It seems that space-time and gravity are experienced first as the machine approaches universe, our universe. Then it backs out again into 2-spacial space. The exact travel mechanism for unlocking different specific times is not yet clear. I think if I could understand exactly what motion really is, we'ld have the secret of everything.

To re-enter our space-time universe, albiet on a different world-line, reverse the process of outer surface repulsive gravity by reducing the rotational velocity of the mini-blackholes, I'm assuming.

That's my take on it. If you have other ideas on what's what here, please post them so we can discuss them.

The jump-machine description I found on the internet is specifically designed for jumping world-lines, assuming its' reality. The question now, is can it be modified as propulsion for real-time deep space flight and deep space exploration. I have discovered that in exploring time and space through the model I have been developing on this thread, that one cannot understand time without also understanding space. Space and time are inseparable, and understanding how time-jumping works also leads to understanding how real-time deep space propulsion travel can work, possibly.

#451 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:27 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

The first thing I want to address is Meier.

When the word Meier is mentioned, a pre-packaged, marketed propoganda profile image comes to mind. Meier and the space dogs have had a very long time to create and cement an image asscociation with the word, Meier. So what I'm going to do is put your mind back behind your eyes where it belongs. From this moment forward, Meier will be referred to as Tango on this thread.

The next thing I want to cover is how YOU are a resource. Not YOU per se but your DNA as a resource.

When an invading force wants only the resources of an area, and the indiginous population is insignificant, and there are little to no long-term repurcussions to the invasion, the invading force will wipe out the indiginous population to gain the resources, should they resist. I don't need to cite examples. One only needs to look back through recorded history to find the varying degrees of application to the given ideals of invasion and resources.

You who are in possession of the DNA that Tango has not infected, are a resource that is expected to be acquired. All of Tango and the spacedogs' actions, literally all of them, can be understood from the perspective that your DNA is a resource to be acquired. All of Tango and the spacedogs' actions are smoke and diversion to mask the true attack, which is the infiltration of Tango DNA through a carefully constructed breeding progam. The spacedogs are taking over the different races of Earth and their various bloodlines one at a time.

I personally met one Tango decendant from the bloodline of Guinevere of Camolot. She told me her family oral history states that, "Guinevere slept around and around the round table.". It became obvious from the man she was marrying, that Tango and spacedog control of bloodlines is still important for future infiltration into politics and the military. Tango decendants aren't particularly brilliant.

If you're going to take over a society, then you need to understand the engines that run a society. According to the selected writings of General Vo Nguyen Giap, in his book, "The Military Art of People's War", published 1970, key points of consideration adapted from page 310 paragraph two are: Economic and national defense potential; communication and transport; de-stablization of the peoples' daily routines; culture, education, and health.

He didn't mention power supply for electricity, specifically, but Hitler did when he decided not to bomb and destroy Russia's power generators. Science Research and Development should also be included as well as the society's belief system, which includes religion. The engines that run a society are known in military jargon as tactical and strategic choke-points of control. The choke-points are prime areas for infiltration and control of any society; Earth based or space people based.

As a current example of Tango and spacedog infiltration using decendant and proxy assets:

I had questions about President Barack Obama dismantling, piece by piece, the United States infrastructures. Following the old adage, believe the actions not the words, I sought out the Communist Party and asked them what they thought about President Barack Obama and who they were voting for on election day. The Communist Party, loves and adores, President Barack Obama. Let me write that for you again incase your filtering system blanked it out. The Communist Party in the United States loves and adores President Barack Obama and they are voting for him on election day. How can President Obama possibly be representing the United States people when the Communist Party is voting for him? President Obama has been able to accomplish from within what the Communist Party has been unable to accomplish from without.

There's more to the plan. The Communist Party fully expects, and perhaps has even directed President Obama to invade Iran. According to the Communist Party, this will be done with 50,000 United States troops. The United States has no heavy industry left. Our only way to support the economy and keep it from collapsing, if only temporarily, is through war, our last economic asset, so the Party says.

The Communist Party's long-term plan is the end of the United States as a society, and the unification of North, South and Central America as only one America. According to what I've read about TTO on the BBS, the united America's will be known as The American Federal Empire. TTO didn't expand on the AFE, but that's my take on the application of the name based on my research.

Remember, the spacedogs must work behind the scenes with and without proxy help to accomplish their objectives. Their objectives with our DNA, as a resource asset to acquire, and their actions here in our solar system, are militarily driven. Military action is the extension of politics. Tango and the spacedogs are the opponents. They are using military tactics and strategy, which includes diversions and screens, to further the infiltration of Tango DNA to acquire us as a resource asset.

If they simply told us, "This is what we're going to do...", and then sent Tango in to start breeding with us, we would have banded together as a united force with a common goal, pooled our resources and driven them back into the wildernesses of space and time forever.

To understand why your DNA is a resource asset, the history of your DNA from the perspective of the space people must be understood. To understand the history, you must also know something about the way they think. To defend yourself from and eventually defeat your opponent, one must know the opponents strengths and weaknesses, their perspective, their psychology in the way they think, and their goals. It's no different than when one football team plays another football team.

Why is our uninfected DNA so important that it is considered a resource? According to the space people, our ancestors long ago were genetically engineered as advanced DNA weapons to infiltrate and fight the enemies of the Sirius A/B star system empire. This means we used space flight and highly advanced technological weapons systems and equipment and were able to prevail and survive where 'normal' people could not. We were so well suited to military tactics and strategies, subterfuge, battlefield survival, and the use of high-tech equipment and weaponry, that the Sirians feared we might band together and overthrow THEM. So they built into our DNA shortened life-spans relative to their life-spans and a propensity for destructive addictive behavior. The shortened life-span also served as a military tactical advantage against space people with 1,000 year life expectancies. Certain responses to battlefield conditions would become instinct responses after three generations of breeding. I explained how this works in an earlier post. Our battlefield DNA was further isolated from spreading to the space people populations by making it incompatible with their genetic make-up. Space people breeding with our battlefield DNA meant the creation of monsters. The ugly and unwanted kind.

The space war apparently lasted a very long time in Earth life years and we were victorious. Our DNA was the most efficient and deadly fighters in the known Sirian Empire. We were and still are more than suited for living in an electromagnetic universe that knows nothing but constant war in its' negative and postive polarity interactions.

Once the wars were over, we were considered no longer useful in their well-organized empire. Our DNA was slated for extinction. Tango space people decided to steal our DNA ancestors out from under the noses of their Sirian masters and use us for their own puposes. This could only have been accomplished if they were close to the center of the Sirian power structure. Meaning, there is a high probability they were genetically modified to serve the Sirian power structure and a group of them turned on their masters believing they could eventually use us against the Sirian Empire and save their own hides in the escape.

My information is a little sketchy on what happened after they stole us but it appears our captors minds that exuded from their genetically modified DNA wasn't even closely suited for dealing with us, and our ancestors turned on their apparent propensity for tyrannical rule. They were incapable of dealing with our instinctual battle-hardened DNA and our DNA ancestors were not putting up with their captors genetically modified, serve the Sirian master attitudes. This apparently led to many episodes of war and rebellion against their Sirian captors.

It should also be noted that there apparently were vicious wars between the different factions of our Sirian captors. Their minds are polarized to extreme postive or negative expression. There is no level timber except through what social pressures they can put upon each other. They are extremely social and are incapabale of understanding the processes by which we reason. Their ancestors did not fight the Sirian Empire wars, our ancestors did. They served their masters, we dished it out on the battlefields.

In our captors meanderings through the galaxy and various world-lines looking for a safe haven and exploring, our captors happened upon a race of half-vapors that they considered more evolved than themselves. True to their servitude DNA, they gave up leading the survival of their own race and put their lives and future in the hands of the half-vapors. Why they would put their trust in the hands of a race that has no vested interest in their survival, I have no idea. But they claim they did.

It was on the half-vapors advice that our captors brought Tango into this Universe from what I have named the 5th dimensional universe haveing one more Force of Nature than our universe and one more spacial expression than our universe. I cannot think of a more dangerous thing to have done. Not only because Tango is weaponized and being used against us, but also because his DNA infection is being targeted to eventually infect all the races it can find in the universes and on all world-lines it can get to. Our fanatical Sirian captors, who have changed their races name in an attempt to distance themselves from their race of origin, have deigned that the peoples of the universes are too primitive and so the 'primitives' must change to the direction our Sirian captors have decided evolution must go. Tango is the weapon of DNA infection, and our DNA is the carrier that will make it happen. In my opinion, they are insane.

Our Sirian captors have claimed that in the last 9,000 years they have had no prostitutes. Big deal. So what. So you haven't had any public whores for 9,000 years. That's only nine of your lifetimes. Does that make you superior to the rest of the races of the universes?

The space people do not think like us. They consider our solar system to be a triple-star system instead of just one. They do not agree with our classifications of life-forms within kingdom, genus and species.

Anthropologists have said that cro-magnon man, modern man, spontaneously appeared about 35,000 years ago. Before that there was Neanderthal, and before that Homo Erectus. Within the last few years, very modern man of today, has been reclassified and named cro-magnon magnon man. Why, wasn't precisely made clear, at least to me. So I'm asking why? Because of our technological advancements since the black plague and the rennaisaunce? To me, this is a flag marker for space people intervention.

Exactly what went on in this solar system is unclear to me as far as our being settled here is concerned. Apparently, our DNA ancesters were settled in the solar system on Mars and Pheaton (now the asteroid belt), with at least one garrison of Sirian captors of an undetermined amount. It appears that this was prior to the Tango appearance in the universe of about 10,000 years ago. Precisely how long ago we were brought to this solar system is unclear. For Tango to have been a spy from Mars as the Israeli government has stated, Tango would have had to travel back in time to another world-line. Possibly he bred with the peoples of Mars and Phaeton on that world-line also. For the planet on the other side of the galaxy it is almost a certainty approaching 100% that Tango infected their DNA. Looks like a pincer movement to me from the outside of the galaxy working toward its' center.

Given the framework of the history from the perspective of our Sirian captors, 35,000 years ago would have been the exodus time for the migration from Mars or perhaps any survivors that were floating around in local space. Why they would have waited that long to migrate to Earth, I don't know yet.

One of the long-term goals of our Sirian captors is WW3 and the mixing of all the races of Earth into one neat DNA package with Tango DNA in all of them. Control becomes more predictable when that point in the flowchart is reached.

TTO alluded to the beginning date of the nuclear side of WW3 as beginning on March 12, 2015 at 3:45AM with the possibility (my interpretation) of snow the day before. TTO also called himself John Titor but I don't believe that was his real name only because I wouldn't use my real name doing what he was doing. He named himself TTO so that's the one I'm using when I write of him.

A winter snow weather condition at 3:45AM in the morning with little to no wind, generally speaking, is known by the military as neutral weather and militarily speaking, an almost ideal time for a targetted nuclear detonation on a strike zone. Tactically speaking, the fallout from the detonation is contained more in the targetted area of the strike zone and zub-zero temperatues can increase the blast damage radius to target material as much as 20%. Thermal radiation damage can increase up to 93% due to the high reflectivity of snow and ice increasing the minimum safe distance from thermal radiation damage as much as 50%. There's more to it but I don't think it needs to be talked about.

Tango is no prophet. Tango has access to time-machines and has been shown certain time-lines that are conducive to the objectives of the space people. The written evidence suggests that Tango has done absolutely nothing to stop a WW3. On the contrary, Tango has encouraged WW3 and even written a detailed path that the Nations involved should follow to ensure that it happens according to the space peoples designs. Tango doesn't write clearly unless he wants his writings to be followed precisely.

There is evidence to suggest that Tango has broken away from the space people socially and from the controls that were built into his DNA to keep him inhibited. Possibly, Tango never was under their control and simply played along to get what he wanted. The space people cannot possibly know what is in a 5th dimensional universe. They would have had to take any knowledge of it completely on the word of others, without any tangible proof. In otherwords, on belief only.

There is no absolute way to be sure of what Tango brought with him from the 5th dimensional universe to this one. Consequently, when he goes back to wherever he came from, the possibility exists that he might be able to take control of the DNA he left behind here and rule from his 5th dimensional universe perspective.

Evolution does not guarantee benevolence.

The space people have set the flowchart up as their rule to be followed. If the population potentials, speaking in math terms, don't follow the prescribed rule on their own, then we fall into the traps that they put in place so that we do cooperate.

I have noticed that many of the propoganda and political successes of Nazi Germany, and only the successes, are being used by Tango and the space peoples. There are so many similarities that I believe that Nazi Germany was a test platform of the space peoples to see what would work to manipulate the masses of peoples of the future that came after the war.

Hitler, setting himself up as the tangible god is perhaps the physical manifestation of one of the subconcious psychological motivations that drive our Sirian captors to completely accept the advice of the half-vapors and Tango. Our Sirian captors compliance with the half-vapors and Tango is to our disadvantage.

It can be seen then, that it was only a short step from shifting from a tangible 'god' to an invisible 'god' to take advantage of our inherent built-in DNA propensity for self-destructive addiction.

Our world-line is not set. There are obstacles set up by Tango and the space people forces that want to take control of our DNA and use it as a delivery system upon other races in the universes over time. It might be possible to cleanse the Tango DNA infection out of our DNA.

However, there is no current way to remove the infected DNA from our DNA that exists on another planet on the other side of the galaxy. They were thorough in their planning.

With the former conclusion in the last sentence of the previous paragraph, it should be obvious that any cultural history that might be found on the moon or Mars is a set-up to work against us. Our Sirian captors and Tango manipulate cultures. The whole solar system was set up with stage props to direct us toward pre-planned flowchart objectives and divert us from explorations on the other side of 'the hedge'. Getting on the other side of 'the hedge' would engage our natural inclinations to go toward the star systems near the center of the galaxy to see what's there and away from our Sirian captors enemy, the peoples of the Sirius A/B star system territory.

Our Sirian captors and Tango want us to eventually invade the Sirius A/B star system territory. Their goals are obvious, conquer them and infect their DNA with Tango DNA. What sweet revenge. Conquer them with a modified version of their original DNA weapons system.

I have no doubt that once the other races of the galaxy find out how our DNA has been modified by Tango, that we will be fighting them forever. 'They' the infected rather than 'we' the uninfected is more accurate.

You people at the choke-points, whatever they are in our various societies, need to do your duty and break through the choke-points to prevent WW3 and a global poverty war. The Sirius A/B power structure feared that we would band together and over-throw them, which is why they built into us DNA fail-safes to help prevent that probability. Our Sirian captors have the same fear, that we will band together and drive them off.

We have the opportunity to drive them off now and the know-how and the DNA to prevail where 'others' cannot. Get a move on it.

Some of you need to expand your horizons for a moment. We are kept on this planet fighting over what amounts to nothing more than dirt and rocks. Look out into space. The universe is full of dirt and rocks. All we've got to do is get out there and get it.

You now have a better over-all picture of how our enemies psychology works, their motives and methods for why and how they are warring on us and their long-term goals for infecting and controlling the different peoples of the universes.

You're in a little better position to defend yourself and be able to defeat our common enemies, namely Tango and our Sirian captors and their allies. Our Sirian captors space allies might be nothing more than paid mercs.

The pictures at the top of the page are from TTO and are alledged to be from a manual that was with his C204 unit. A time-machine. They're at the top of the page for easier reference to the previous post. TTO was from the year 2036.

There were other topics I considered going into on this post but I think I'll save them for another more convenient time.

#452 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

As I said a couple posts back, time and space are irreconcileably intertwined. It should be no surprize to anyone that understanding travel across world-lines should also lead to understanding propulsion for real-time travel across local and deep space without world-line jumping. Understanding the principles of one form of travel means the other form of travel is within ones grasp.

Given the outline of the acquisition of our DNA as a resource as stated in my last post, we cannot afford to have 'world-line jumping space-travel' either within our local star system or for deep-space travel. 'World-line jumping space travel' is on the flowchart objectives of Tango, the spacedogs and their wayward mercs. I have no doubt they will attempt to make 'world-line jumping space-travel' economically feaseable, convenient and politically correct.

We cannot, however, allow the apparent reasonableness of the situation, whatever it might be, dictate a diversion from the correct course of action, which is real-time space travel propulsion without using world-line jumping to get from space point A to space point B.

In this instance, waiting to get into local space and deep space by dedicating resources to develop real-time space travel propulsion for our escape into deep-space on the other side of 'the hedge', is to our advantage. Developing real-time space propulsion systems for local and deep space travel will throw the flowchart off, which is what we want. We do not want to follow the Tango and spacedog flowchart, which is our continueing enslavements.

The C204 was designed specifically for world-line jumping only. It appears to me that the gravity fields of the two mini-blackholes interact with each other, in a side toward a side fashion, to form a third blackhole-style gravity field, without the mass of a mini-blackhole. The third gravity field apparently can be manipulated for world-line jumping.

Interesting but not why I started this thread.

I noticed in reviewing tests conducted on bullets fired straight up into the sky, that the bullet continues its' rotational spin from its' moment of leaving the muzzle of the weapon to its' inevitable impact with the Earth. In otherwords, the tests state that gravity has no effect on the rotational spin of bullets when fired straight up into the sky until their impact with the Earth/earth.

Consequently, I returned to my vortex tip model and realized that if the open end of the vortex cones could be placed open end to open end, with both vortexes spinning in the same rotational direction, that space-time behaving like a liquid, could be removed or at least thinned from the interior of the cones without initiating a time-jump.

With a little more tinkering, it might be possible to use space-time as the propulsion mechanism by removing space-time at the tip of one of the vortices, moving space-time along the exterior of the rotating vortices and piling excess space-time up at the back-end vortice tip to get a 'push' in the desired direction of travel.

It might be necessary to pulse the rear vortice to take advantage of the 'thinned' space-time at the forward vortice tip and the denser space-time at the rear-flank vortice. There are a few technical glitches with the rear-flank vortice. It's a space-time turbulence engineer problem.

This is as far as I've developed this idea for deep-space propulsion thus far. A little different than a C204 but apparently related. It should also be pointed out that the C204 is polarized only for 'time-travel'; what I have suggested is polarized only for local space and deep space travel.

#453 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

Good job.

#454 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

I feel like farming today so I'm pulling out the tractor and hitching up the disk plow.

Javier Cortez -- In Neural Linguistic Programming Language this is:

"Yah we are, court us." Interesting use of NLP. There is a poster on this thread with a picture of a chipmunk holding a sign that says, "Will work for nuts." The phrase on the sign says all that needs to be said about the attitude.

Emmett "Darby" Darbyshire -- In NLP this is:

"Am it. Tar by. Tar by shire." Anyone worth their salt should know what that means.

Moving a little farther on down the field we happen upon Zacheria Zitchen, the spacedogs and Tango. Zacheria Zitchen, who drew his information from a small portion of the 500,000 plus clay tablets found in the middle east, wrote about a space-faring race called the Anunaki. The Anunaki dropped down out of the sky and began mining the Earth for its' gold. They decided it was too inconvenient to dig in the dirt themselves. So, they wiped out the entire indigineous population of the Earth by hybridizing them so they could do the mining work for them. The Anunaki are the same peoples that I have been calling the spacedogs, the space peoples, and are the ones who made the DNA body for Tango.

Wiping out the entire indigineous population of a planet for the sole purpose of convenience is not a good platform for benevolence to spring from and then claiming to be the spearhead of evolution for the universe. In fact, I think that dirt looks hard-pan. I'm going to disk it a little more.

Moving across the field again we happen upon Quetzalquatl, the spacedog Quetzal in our times, and speaking his profound statement to the Aztec, Mayan and Inca tribes, known blood-letters and butchers of their own kind, "You are a primative peoples."

In an earlier posting, I wrote about a time-encapsulated message that was written and pushed toward me by the spacedogs. I'm posting the whole message verbatim and am including the source material for anyone who wants to review the material themselves.

The title precisely spelled from the cover of the book is, "Battles lost & Won"; In small print underneath the title, "great campaigns of world war II". The book is written by pulitzer prize winner, "HANSON W. BALDWIN", all in capital letters. Published by Konecky & Konecky, 1966.

The message is in the books "NOTES BIBLIOGRAPHIES AND ACKNOWLEDGMENTS" on page 395, Chapter 1, sub-paragraph #84 beginning at the bottom of the page and ending on page 396.

Just remember when your reading this that it was written to catch my attention, not yours.

Few of the principal actors of 1939 survived the holocaust; Hitler killed
himself in a bunker in Berlin in a Wagnerian finale in 1945. Neville Cham-
berlain died, broken in heart and body, on November 9, 1940; he had sur-
vived long enough to see the fall of France and Hitler's bid for conquest
across the Channel turned back in the Battle of Britain. Chamberlain's arch-
antagonist and critic, Winston Churchill, rallied the forces of freedom as
Prime Minister of Britain, but even he lived to see the words he uttered then
(in his Mansion House speech in London in November, 1942) belied: "I
have not become the King's First Minister in order to preside over the
liquidation of the British Empire."

For World War II confirmed and ended the process World War I
started-the decline and fall of the empire upon which the sun had once
never set.

Germany and her satellites were completely defeated; Japan was
crushed. The Allies achieved Total Victory, but again for the second time
in a quarter of a century peace and stability eluded them. The United
States and Soviet Russia emerged from World War II as "super-states"; Com-
munism extended its hegemony over Eastern Europe and even to Berlin.
Instead of "peace in our time," there emerged from World War II breakups
of empires, anticolonialism, racial friction, the downfall of the past order,
continents in turmoil and, with the conquest of China by Marxism, a global
menace more dangerous than Hitler ever was.

Man, once again, as in the Great War of 1914-1918, was both cause
and effect, victor and vanquished, victim of his own worst nature.

World War I, and its imperfect peace, had led inevitably to World
War II. The real injustices and, more important, the geographic and ethnic
absurdities of the Versailles Treaty, the economic depression and the bitter
struggle of right and left helped to lead to Hitler's rise. The appeasers
and the shorsighted pacifists and well-intentioned "do-gooders" encouraged
aggrandizement by passivity and negation, and the Right Wing in France
and England, mesmerized by the dangers of Communism, overlooked, mini-
mized or palliated the dangers of Fascism and Nazism. And Communist
Russia contributed mightily to world disaster by international subversion
and conspiracy and by the cynical power politics of Joseph Stalin.

****It was to lead-this second period of Total War-to the atomic age,
with its incipient horrors, and to divided Germany, divided Korea, divided
Vietnam, and to the "time of troubles" unending in which we live.

****Its consequences linger on unto a third and fourth generation....

Who was to blame?

If one agrees with the Tolstoy theory of history, even great national
leaders are but chips on the tidal waves of great events. World War II in
this context was part of an epoch of catastrophe and revolution, an inevitable
outgrowth of World War I.

Yet if any one man bears primary and major responsibility for World
War II, that man is Adolf Hitler, corporal in World War I, nemesis in World War II.

He it was who wanted war-not the war he got, but a war of conquest
and triumph, of revenge and aggression; he it was who led a nation to battle
and subjected a continent to devastation.

World War II, Hitler's War, dragged on for almost six long years. At
its end the Nazi Reich that was to last a thousand years was dust and ashes,
a jumbled mass of wreckage where cities once had been, peopled by men
and women with shocked, lackluster eyes-a "Master Race" led to destruc-
tion by the Master Pied Piper of history.

The aterisks are mine. In the book all the edges are nice and even with five space indents except on the first paragraph. There's some discrepancies with the appropriate spacings for colons and semi-colons. One might attribute the discrepancies to the spreading out of the text on the page to get even edges.

However, if you were able to view the film reference by the picture of the 'Captain' posted earlier, you will have noticed how he used the limitations of black and white film, and shadow and light, to help camouflage his eyes. His actions appear somewhat normal, unless you're looking for it. This was also done successfully by an underground agent who was wanted by the Gestapo during WWII. He made different photo ID's of himself using a similar technique. Given the spacedogs compulsively pedantic expression to be precisely mathematically correct in all their actions, it seems likely there's more to paragraph 84 than meets the casual glance.

For example, farther up the page at the first indented paragraph on page 395 of the same book, sub-paragraph 80, I quote:

As Robert Leckie writes in his introduction to Wilhelm Pruller's Diary of a German Soldier (op. cit., p.9) "Military professionalism, when yoked to romantic purpose, however evil, is a most formidable force ... we might discover how what is best in man can be brought to excellence in the service of what is worst."

End quote. This paragraph was somehow linked to supply and mobility problems of the German Army during the Polish Campaign. It's out of context with the rest of 80. If you're a spacedog, and you want to change the way that an Earth person thinks to your perspective, then the sub-paragraph 80 quote can be seen as a communication report from your Earth duties to your superiors for the advocation of a WW3 nuclear war. The number 80 might reference 1980.

I'm not a numbers guy but if you're a code breaker the **** I've marked is the obvious place to start.

Divided or divide is repeated three times. The letter "D"= 4 and references the four dots at the end of generation. The standard English representation for "and so on" when book writing is, and... not (a word) with four dots immediately following it.

"Time of troubles" is the message to me and has multiple meanings as I stated earlier.

Its consequences linger on "unto". "Unto" is completely out of his style writing with the rest of his book. It marks the end of the code, (third and fourth generation....).

Like I said, I'm not a numbers guy and the following is just a guess. Divide is repeated three times. There are four dots with three spaces. Divide the dots from each other with a verticle line. Each dot represents a generation or 20 years.

The book was published in 1966. Two periods is 40 years or added to 1966, 2006. 2006 is when I started this thread. That really doesn't prove anything but I found it interesting. Another 20 years gives 2026. Who the frak knows what that means except the future. Another 20 years gives 2046, an interesting date, since TTO believed(s) time-travel would be "touristy" around 2045.

Also interesting (2046) because the spacedogs claim Tangos' last life was 110 years. Tango was born in 1937. With a minimum 110 year life expectancy, and after a WW3 or its' equivalent, that would mean he would be around just long enough to reorganize the spacedog flowchart through his mind projections upon religion, politics, industrial power, technology, economics, and the military of the different peoples of the planet.

I can play around with the numbers and divide the second lead period by two and add it to the year the book was written. 10 years is 1975, the year TTO dropped in from his world-line. Another 10 years is 1985, an interesting date. 1995, the year 511 million spacedogs tucked tail and bugged out. And 2005. Something happened somewheres I'm sure.

This stuff proves nothing since I havn't got the pattern but it's interesting. I could also divide the last two digits of 2025 by 2 and get 2012 and a half. Mark your calendars, we'll see what happens; And the last two digits of 2045 by 2 and get 2022 and a half. Don't know what that one means yet. Dividing the last two digits of 2026 by 2 gives 2013, the year WW3 is started by Russia. By the way, Putin is now President Putin. Why did Tango expose his flank in attempting to get Putin to bash not just the politics of the U.S., but the entire U.S.A., which includes you and me. Was it because he knew that on the spacedogs flowchart, President Putin or someone in his administration would launch the nuclear attack on the rest of the planet, including the U.S.A., and Tango was attempting to ensure it would happen to keep the flowchart viable? I think so. We had warnings from 2036, TTO. I also think that President Putin is quite a bit smarter than Tango thinks him to be. President Putin is a martial artist in the art of Samboe (Sambo). I'm not sure how it's spelled, just how it sounds. Martial artists generally have a sharper mind than the average Joe.

It's also important to realize that in getting the equivalent of a WW3, in otherwords, a global poverty war, it's not the specifics of the event that are important so much as that the event happen. When dealing in probability, there is always the presence of uncertainty. Nothing is 100% certain.

If the political scenes with soldiers doesn't change soon, perhaps you should consider how much you can live without.

Getting back to the numbers, I could divide the last two digits of 2046 by 2 and get 2023. Another unknown from my perspective, but eventually.

I think that's it for having fun with the numbers. If you're a professional code breaker and playing around with this, perhaps you could scoot national security and post your findings on this thread for the rest of us amateurs to read.

That dirt is pretty well caked. I'm moving on down the field. I think if World War III happens and I survive it, I'm going to organize an international tribunal to track down that Tango alien to put on trial for war crimes against the people of Earth. That sounds like a good idea, "?

Enough farming.

See you later. Keep those heads of State protected and alive and well with long lives, on this world-line and all the others.

#455 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

I think I understand how the C204 is 'steered' through time with a mini-blackhole.

Borrowing from cosmology, any point or location in our infinite universe can be considered the center of the universe. Where you, the reader, are this moment can be considered the center of the universe or a point a hundred billion light-years distant from you can be considered the center of the universe. The center of the universe is perspective relative.

Time and space are irrevocably intertwined, hence, any point or location in time, relative to the observer, can be considered the center of time. This concept becomes all important when one wants to travel through time to other world-lines (time-lines) by passing through an emulated center of a rotating Kerr blackhole. In an earlier post, I described the 'buzzard balls' repulsive gravity as being pushed out of our space-time attractive gravity and into time-space. Repulsive gravity pushes away from our normal space-time mass. Space-time gravity attracts our space-time mass. The two types of gravity are not compatible with each other and the larger space-time gravity mass will push the smaller gravity mass of the 'buzzard ball' back toward time-space where repulsive gravity is considered normal.

I surfed the net and found a .pdf file named, tipler-rotating-cylinders.pdf. The title of the page reads as follows:

PHYSICAL REVIEW D VOLUME 9, NUMBER 8 15 APRIL 1974

Rotating cylinders and the possibility of global causality violation*

Frank J. Tipler

Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland 20742
(Recieved 6 November 1973)

The .pdf is four pages numbered 2203, 2204, 2205, 2206. You can surf the net to find it. I'm not going to post them here.

After reading it and applying what I learned to the Penrose Diagram, I'm modifying how the 'buzzard ball' interacts with time-space.

The Penrose Diagram, by Roger Penrose, is based off of a mathematical solution to the Einstein Field Equations, which was discovered by a scientist by the name of Kerr. The solution was applicable to rotating blackholes, thus, rotating Kerr blackholes. Before this solution was discovered in the early 1960's, blackholes were looked upon as non-rotating objects. The Einstein Field Equations refer to Einsteins' Special and General Theories of Relativity.

I have gone on record as stating that Einsteins' theories are wrong. There's a back-story to this that can be found in the previous posts. There is some current corroberation to my claim that Relativity is incorrect going on at the LHC in Switzerland with more detailed testing of neutrino's to see if they really are travelling faster than the speed-of-light. I think the neutrino's will be found to be travelling faster than the speed-of-light. The Penrose Diagram will need to change its' geometrical structure somewhat after that. I think the changes will be closer to the descriptions I've been writing on this thread.

I stated that time-space is found inside of a rotating Kerr blackhole based upon my interpretation of the Penrose Diagram. The Penrose Diagram states that on the inside of a rotating Kerr blackhole between the first and second event horizons, space-time flip-flops. Space becomes time-like and time becomes space-like. This is where I came up with the idea for a two spacial universe without the geometry of height or the Force of Nature known as Electromagnetism and where space is completely like time and time is completely like space. This is what I have termed, time-space. The Penrose Diagram does not state this. It states that space becomes time-like and that time becomes space-like.

Inside of a rotating Kerr blackhole, where space becomes time-like and time becomes space-like, does not mean that space and time have completely switched roles with each other. Space might be time-like but it still retains some qualities that are space-like. Time might be space-like but it still retains some qualities that are time-like. Time-space per se is where space and time have completely switched roles and are no longer a part of our 3-spacial universe. In the development of my model, this can be better understood borrowing from Quantum Physics and is important in understanding how the 'buzzard ball' steers to other world-lines.

In Quantum Physics there is a phenomena where a wave function collapses to become a tangible particle or where a particle collapses to become a wave function. On the level of the very small, there is a gray area where the collapsing wave or particle is a part of both the wave function world and the tangible particle world. This concept of a gray area can be applied to the Penrose Diagram and the model I have been developing where the 'buzzard ball' is pushed out of our space-time and into a gray area of the universe where time-space and space-time are both part of each other and intertwined. In otherwords, the gray area where one is changing into the other.

It seems feasable that if the 'buzzard ball' is kept within this gray area that is a part of both universes, time-space repulsive gravity and our space-time gravity, and it retains contact with our space-time universe through its' cesium clocks, which are sensitive to gravity (our space-time gravity), that time can be traversed through accessing other world-lines, which I'll explain later in this post. If the 'buzzard ball' uses full throttle and the repulsive gravity on the exterior completely disengages from our space-time and fully enters time-space, it looses its' reference points gained through the cesium clock measurements and becomes lost in time and space. Turning off the machine means it could end up anywhere, even in one-dimensional space since it's is connected to two-dimensional space. Or it could end up on any world-line reference to three-dimensional space.

The scientific community doesn't 'recognize' the model concepts I've been developing mostly because I haven't been spitting out the math with it. Not my problem. :] You can read this thread to see where my concerns are.

It's time to talk about how one of the mini-blackholes in the C204 is used as a steering mechanism. Again I will start with an example to help clarify the concept. A person looks at a table-top and sees two red apples setting on top of it. One apple plus one apple equals two apples, so they say. Going back to quantum physics. If we look very closely at the surface of one of the apples at the level of the very small quantum level, we can see that there are interactions at the surface of the apple with the environment. The borders of what is apple and what is not become gray areas that are blurred, not well defined. There is a level of uncertainty as to what is apple and what is not apple.

This is actually a filtering process of the brain and is not how the universe works. It is more accurate to describe the universe as a probability that always contains an amount of uncertainty to it. What we see as an apple is actually a rounding off of what exists. There is nothing that is 100%. 100% does not exist. A whole number, one or two or three or any portion of a number you care to write is a rounding off process. I said near the beginning of this thread that the univese is self-surviving. It absolutely cannot be well-defined with borders of clear definitions when one looks at it at the level of the very small. There are gray areas, always.

When a mini-blackhole is created, it cannot be a perfect sphere. Hence, the mini-blackholes rotation around its' axis will always have a slight wobble to it. It's vertical rotational axis cannot be zero degrees. It will be some portion of an idealized whole number equal to 100%. In the case of TTO's C204 from 2036, that number is .001 divergence from 1 or 100%, which is the equivalent of 61 years when measured from the cesium clocks that are sensitive to gravity. Point zero-zero-one is .1% of 100%. At 60 years or less, the divergence of the wobble of the steering blackhole, labeled in one of the diagrams posted earlier, is close enough to an idealized zero amount that the history of the 'jumped to' world-line time frame moment is considered a match, relative to a date and time in the year 2036. 2036 is the year in which TTO left his original world-line. He did not record for us to read the date and time that he left 2036. Only the year.

So how to steer. One must take into account that two mini-blackholes are needed to create the off-set Tipler sinusoid. I'm hypothesizing how this works. The off-set Tipler sinusoid is not created with a collapsing mass. Hence, there is no singularity at its' center and there is no event horizon at its' outer edges. It is simply a gravity field that is intentionally expanded to encompass a predetermined amount of area. The gravity field is an emulation of the gravity field described by the Penrose Diagram for a rotating Kerr blackhole. In more detail, it is an emulation of the gravity field which reaches to the outer-most edge of the inner event horizon. The inner event horizon is described as infinitely flat and ring-shaped with repulsive gravity at its' infinitely flat outer edge. Hence, the emulated gravity field is repulsive gravity at its' outer edges. Again, the Penrose Diagram will need to be modified once it is conclusive that neutrino's travel faster-than-light.

I don't think they're actually travelling faster-than-light. I think they're skipping through time in the gray area between time-space and space-time but very close to our space-time and gravity. I'll even go further in detail and say they're jumping between very similar world-lines relative to our world-line.

In the gray area where space is time-like but still retains qualities of its' orginal space and where time is space-like but still retains qualities of its' original time, time can be plotted on a grid within a six-sided cube having an X, Y, Z axis with many dots. Each dot represents a date, time and year in space-time.

I'm hypothesizing that the steering mini-blackhole is tilted as accurately as possible along some directional line. I'm also hypothesizing that one tilt direction is forward in time relative to the jump point of origin and that tilting in the opposite direction is backward in time relative to the jump point of origin. Due to the inherent wobble of the mini-blackholes, there will be a divergence from the directional line of tilt and depending on how far the mini-blackhole is tilted toward its' side. The divergence is measured in .1% increments with a value of one year per each .1% after the 60 year accuracy mark is exceeded.

I might have assumed too much science background for some of the readers of this post. If so, ask for clarification on the science and someone else or perhaps myself will answer it for you.

#456 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

[The draft has been removed and is replaced. I was on a time-schedule. Hope it didn't bother you.]

This post is in regards to a potential WWIII and its' mathematical equivalent, a global poverty war, which is on Tango's and the spacedogs flowchart and also, is in regards to world-line jumping (time-travel). I'm also going to cover a few other topics.

If one takes the time to search the Hubble Space Telescope archives, one will eventually find photographs of deep space, which reveal literally billions of galaxies in any given direction. If one imagines that world-line travel (time-travel) is possible and was discovered by even only one race of unknown origin in each of those galaxies, then there are an uncountable number of life-forms jumping world-lines. Every day.

It must be concluded then, that it is impossible for any individual or race of life-forms to take over and control the outcome of a world-line as a complete certainty. Unpredictability is always a proportion of the whole. The act of world-line jumping will affect the future of the world-line no matter where in our universe the jump occurs.

It is possible, however, to isolate a planet, such as the Earth, and create a goal oriented flowchart for its' inhabitants, which can be trouble-shot by world-line jumping to a future and then returning to attempt corrections of those noted problems from the 'future'. However, the jump creates a different outcome for both the visited world-line and alters the expected future when the jumper returns to the approximate world-line of origin. The jump creates uncertainty. In other words, the future is never totally predictable. The percentage of unpredictability must also go up if one takes into account other world-line jumps occurring in this galaxy and in other places of this universe. A world-line encompasses the whole of our 3-spacial universe, not just a small section of it.

It can be concluded then, that there is no such thing as 'non-interference' when one jumps world-lines. And further, if Tango's and the spacedogs' flowchart is to remain accurate, they must keep us prisoners on this planet so that they may theoretically control events affecting the inhabitants and effecting the results of the flowchart that they want.

I am surmising that all efforts for deep-space exploration and deep-space colonization lead to the collapse of their flowchart, should the deep-space efforts succeed, since the spacedogs have stated they want us only on the planet for the current times. The problem is getting past their blockade upon our efforts.

Getting back to WWIII and its' mathematical equivalent, a planetary poverty war. I have seen some movement away from a WWIII. But not enough yet. In this small movement away from a WWIII, I have noted some preparations by the spacedogs for a planetary poverty war. As we move away from WWIII, it appears that the mathematics change accordingly to accommodate their Plan B. The question that must be asked then, is what is the planetary poverty war equivalent for a WWIII? Mostly, it is mass starvation through radiation poisoning. That is the only way to acquire an equivalent.

Some of the mathematical shifting to Plan B can already be seen at Fukashima, Japan with reactor #2. The core of reactor #2 has completely liquefied and as I write, the radioactive mass is melting its' way through the earth toward the planets core. We don't have the technology to stop it. If other reactors fail for whatever reason, the ocean and the rest of the environment will continue to be depleted of their ability grow and sustain food and produce clean water and air. Shelter and clothing will also likely be curtailed. Of course, a WWIII will add to the problems of nuclear meltdowns.

A dirt-trodding Earth person, according to psychology, has five requirements that must be met for base survival of the organism. In order, they are: air, water, food, shelter, clothing. The spacedogs, in the extreme polarization of their way of thinking want to destroy all five requirements with a WWIII. A planetary poverty war through radiation poisoning will leave the Earth uncraterred but not unpolluted with radiation.

Nuclear reactor problems are the gateway to an equivalent as best as I have been able to ascertain. In short, the effects of radiation poisoning create starvation but without Nations actually warring on each other with armies and nuclear bombs. The net effect of radiation starvation will yield approximately the same result as for a WWIII. Either event will still keep the flowchart on the spacedogs' timetable schedule.

It's an interesting chess move. The strategy is circular. Set the board for the 'lesser' ambush as the base foundation and encourage the opponent to the greater ambush. If the greater ambush collapses, WWIII, the 'lesser' ambush is still inevitable since it was the base the greater ambush was worked from. According to the spacedogs way of thinking, the greater ambush will produce much more desirable results in flexible action for their long-term goals of the flowchart.

The spacedogs are counting on Tango's DNA inheritances and our fighter nature to 'go over the top' with political machinations and military strengths to initiate a WWIII. Failing a WWIII effect, radiation poisoning will likely be used to initiate their base foundation goal.

Even if all the nuclear power plants were closed, we would still need to fill the vacuum for lost electrical power. Pursuits to fill the vacuum would lead mostly back to the planets' most used energy source, which is oil and also back to political and military machinations in fighting over oil resources. Again, a circular strategy with a probability for a WWIII as the desired outcome.

I have said from the beginning that Tango and the spacedogs want a WWIII. Tango and the spacedogs are 'hot' for a WWIII. They can taste it on the horizon. Certain personages at particular political chokepoints that can upset the Tango and spacedog flowchart goals need to make more concerted efforts to throw off their Tango and spacedog yokes and make moves that are NOT on the flowchart but which are conducive to the 'Out' I have described in previous posts.

Reactor problems are definitely a problem but a nuclear war will still create nuclear meltdowns and compound the problems. I'm not certain yet what to suggest but I'm sure you, the certain personages, already know what needs to be done.

TTO left for us to read some hints about what to do to avoid a WWIII. The west needs to be re-stabilized. No argument there. Leadership here and moral are at an all-time low. I will suggest as one starting point the following:

The United States has been and always will be the leading Nation on the planet for food production. I suggest bringing the United States' hibernating National asset, farming, into full-swing production. I also suggest getting rid of growing crops with hybridized seeds and further, to let the farmers choose what they want to grow. The farmers of the United States know their land better than anyone else. They know what it will produce in abundance and what it won't produce in abundance. They will also need help in getting back into full-swing production. 'Over-the-top' production is what I'm suggesting. This suggestion is not only for this Nation but for all other Nations capable of doing so.

An abundance of food should not be burned as a profit loss or thrown back on the ground for compost. The extra food should be stored away for a rainy day. That's an old farmers saying and it applies to today. Food will help off-set the planetary poverty war should we avoid WWIII but still fall into the global radiation ambush. I'm not sure yet how much good the extra farming will do during a WWIII, should one happen, but it sure won't hurt.

In the difficult efforts to avoid a WWIII and to avoid the ambush of the base foundation for a planetary global poverty war through radiation starvation, we also need to continue building the infrastructure necessary for deep-space exploration and deep-space colonization. The 'Out'.

I recently read some news about plans for building the beginnings of the infrastructure. For example, mining the asteroid belt. Smart. One thing you will definitely need out there in the asteroid belt is an advanced medical and an advanced medical research facilities which are compartment oriented to be sealed and ejected from the ship, as should all areas of the ship that can be designed as so. The ejected compartment should also be sealed before ejected and then burned to nothing, if necessary. In space, everyone is expendable, but don't dump your buddy just because you don't like him. Engaging the 'Out' is going to cost us some casualties in resources and lives but there's no way around that, yet.

Another infrastructure example I read about is Strato-launch Systems founded by a Microsoft guru. Strato-launch is in the planning stages for building a jet with a 385-foot wingspan to launch light rockets from high altitudes into space. I like this idea for sending probes to explore 'The Hedge', the radiation and gas dust cloud obscuring our vision of the center of our galaxy, and what's on the other side of 'The Hedge'. Sending probes into space has many purposes.

SpaceX. Many people look at SpaceX and their Falcon 9 rockets and think of going to the moon and making colonies on the moon. This is not a good idea for the following reasons:

The moon is an obvious ambush point and chokepoint by the spacedogs for delaying deep-space exploration and deep-space colonization. It's obvious that our fledgling excursions into space would take us to the moon first. So that's where the first ambushes can be expected to take the bottom out of whatever ambitious space program, from today forward, got there first.

Taking an objective look at the moon. Nobody really knows what that thing is doing there, how it got there, where it came from or why it rotates synchronously with the Earth so that the same side is more or less continuously facing the Earth. Strange. Yes, there's water there. Looks enticing. But is it really?

Well, there's stories about ruins of domed cities on the moon and rumors about machinery and artifacts. Maybe even a skeleton. Still. The backside of the moon is pot marked to hell. Then there's the asteroid belt that used to be a planet and the blown off atmosphere of Mars. Looks to me like there was a war. Maybe even a rebellion by our ancestors against the different factions of the spacedogs that existed at that time.

Tango and the spacedogs say that there was a war. But they don't say against whom. All they say about Phaeton, now the asteroid belt, is that because of war the planet blew up when the ocean waters were released into the underground caverns.

That very brief statement about a planet blowing up is possible if the former inhabitants of that planet had access to or had created underground caverns very near the molten lava of the planet and were attempting or had been using geo-thermal power to create electricity. Depending on the complexity and extensiveness of the system, an uncontrolled flood of ocean water on or near the planets molten lava might create enough boiling and steam pressure to explode the surface of the planet off. Thus, the asteroid belt.

In reading some of the propaganda by Tango and the spacedogs to ascertain the opponents' dispositions, I also came across some writings about a space disease called the 'Wolf' virus or perhaps it's a bacteria. The wolf in United States pioneer days was a vicious pack animal that had an uncontrollable lust for blood, once the wolf had tasted it. The wolf blood-lust was used against the wolf to eradicate it. A single sharpened double-edge knife was stuck into a tree or the ground and baited for the wolf to taste it. The wolf would lick the knife and cut its' tongue. Tasting its' own blood, the wolf would go into a blood frenzy continually licking the knife for the taste of blood, cutting itself until it bled out and died. Whole packs were eliminated by this method. It was effective and cheap.

In older times, there is the legend of the werewolf. The man who turned into a vicious werewolf during the full moon. There is always some truth to a legend.

The wolf virus is probably more accurately described as the werewolf virus and probably is not out in space, as Tango and the spacedogs' thinly veiled propaganda indicates, but is probably to be found on the moon, perhaps in a piece of machinery. Though it could also be locked up in an isolated pocket of stone in the asteroid belt or on Mars.

The moon is an obvious ambush point. Any virus brought from the moon to Earth would be devastating on the populations and would definitely curtail further investment of resources into deep-space exploration and deep-space colonization. The same might be said for mining asteroids. Should we not mine asteroids? Yes, we should mine the asteroid belt. It's a requirement for getting into deep-space. We will not only be working for the 'Out', we will be fighting a war with Tango and the spacedogs to gain the 'Out'.

Should we not go to the moon? That is a definite affirmative, do not go there. I am quite certain the werewolf virus will be found on the moon and in spite of our best efforts to protect our space explorers and the populations of Earth from it, to go to the moon means to infect the people of Earth with a vicious virus with no protection against it.

Earth people infection with the werewolf virus is on the spacedog flowchart. We can bust the flowchart by not going to the moon. We still, however, will need to be extraordinarily careful in our first steps for deep-space.

A cure will be found for the werewolf virus. Then we can more safely explore places like the moon and Mars. The Catholic and Celtic churches have detailed records that go back many years. It would help if they gifted copies of their records of werewolves to advanced Medical Research Centers for educated assumptions about what the virus is, how it affects the human organism, and so that possible lines of research for a cure can be pursued now.

In the meantime, we need to buy time for the space start-up companies. Meaning, no WWIII and no planetary poverty war. Also, we need to expand our National Space Program, which is also a moral boost for the Nation. Every Nation should have a National Space Program. Also, every Nation should not go to the moon.

Currently, the United States Government does not have the currency for an ambitious space program. This does not mean, however, that those brilliant minds of those many men and women who want to acquire the other side of the 'Hedge', cannot draw and plan the infrastructure that would be needed for deep-space exploration and deep-space colonization on the other side of the 'Hedge'. The infrastructure plan can be refined over the years to incorporate new ideas and to keep up with the development of technology. When we do have the time and resources to initiate and build the deep-space infrastructure, the plans can be pulled off the shelf and set in the green light 'ready' position immediately.

Time and no pressure to perform offers the luxury of refinement for considering in depth detailed planning for the deep-space infrastructure. Its' objective: Getting dirt-trodding Earth humans to the other side of the 'Hedge' for deep-space colonization. Intermediary goals for getting to the objective should also be included in the planning. Also, check-points should be established to make sure that planning and the reality of the situation in carrying out the plan are in more than acceptable parameters of agreement. There's not a lot of room for mistakes in space and we can expect interference from the spacedogs and Tango in the form of what appears to be our overlooking minor details that turn into major disasters. Another one of the spacedogs' tools appears to be frustrating expectations.

Once a person has air, water, food, shelter, clothing adequately met, they build for themselves something I call an emotional safe-house. The emotional safe-house is based on the propensities of their DNA, their environmental circumstances and their experiences. It is from the emotional safe-house that creativity and reason and logic begin to express themselves. The pinnacle of all civilizations is when creativity, reason and logic are at their peak expression through the people. Meaning, the people feel safe and secure. Without an emotional safe-house, a person has little creativity, reason and logic or it's limited in expression and mostly geared toward survival of the human organism. Tango and the spacedogs want to crush the emotional safe-house of all dirt-trodding Earth people. They want it annihilated to get the objectives of their flowchart. Their goal in that area needed to be reiterated.

Tango has selected certain personages of the spacedogs and carefully constructed an image of them in a manner similar to how you might view someone that you know and want to have over to your home for tea or dinner or perhaps have sex with. At the same time, he has subtly mentioned the superiority of the spacedog technology over ours. He is playing on subconscious fear and creating the equivalent of the Stockholm Syndrome to gain Earth people adherence to the spacedog flowchart.

The Stockholm Syndrome can be explained in the following example: A terrorist hijacks a passenger plane, lands at a destination and holds the passengers hostage. Maybe he kills one or two or just threatens to do so and then makes demands of the authorities or else. The passengers are held as hostage over a period of time and are eventually released by the terrorist. Amazingly, some of the hostages hug the terrorist in a farewell as they depart. Why?

It is because they feared the terrorist so much, that they began to identify with and sympathize with the terrorist as a reaction from the crushing of their emotional safe-house. Creativity, reason and logic went away in favor of survival of the human organism. Survival in this instance meant becoming emotionally attached to the terrorist. I watched a video of hostages hugging a terrorist as he was releasing them. It was difficult to believe what I was seeing before I had heard of the Stockholm Syndrome.

The dirt-trodding Earth people who are supporting Tango, the spacedogs and their objectives are apparently victims of the Stockholm Syndrome. They are in fear for their lives and have identified and sympathized with the Tango and spacedogs' objectives in subconscious hopes of survival.

There is no one to offer them relief from their fear or to deprogram them since the authorities do not openly acknowledge the problem from space and because Tango and the spacedogs operate 'behind the scenes' and appear untouchable, which they are not.

We do not have the technology to take on the spacedogs in a frontal assault, yet. Nor would we want to even if we had the overwhelming force to do so. And we could not afford the losses in such an endeavor. The spacedogs, however, do have a psychological profile and they have political/military agreements with their associated confederates in space which they have alluded to in their writings.

The spacedogs must be taken down from the inside in a similar fashion as was used by General Giap of the North Vietnamese Army. He won his war to remove United States forces from Vietnam not by matching inferior technology against superior technology, but by taking the war to the United States and maneuvering the people here to wage his war for him through public political dissent.

The war fought by General Giap in Vietnam was actually a two front war. A tangible war and an intangible propaganda war. A two front war is a difficult fight under any circumstances. The tangible war was fought in Vietnam. It was designed specifically to rally the people around a common goal, a united Vietnam, and to demoralize the opponent forces there. General Giap had the majority of the Vietnamese people banded together for a common goal. This proved to be devastating for the United States, French and other forces that fought there.

The intangible propaganda war was waged in the home territory of the United States government as popular political dissent. Armed engagement of a Nations' military forces against an opponent Nation is the last resort of the failure of settling disagreements with another Nation. The propaganda war in the United States by General Giap and his associates was a war against the politics of a Nation to use military force to settle their disagreements. Waging a war against United States politics in our own yard was a war that could not be won through the NVA strategies and tactics used in Vietnam.

The propaganda war was won and consequently, the tangible war in Vietnam collapsed.

General Giap's and his associates' strategy and tactics were designed to be applicable to the environments and circumstances of those times in which they were fought. Fortunately for us, the strategy and tactics used by General Giap and his associates are adaptable to winning a war against the spacedogs.

The spacedogs have some sort of political/military agreement that they must inform dirt-trodding Earth people of their intent to take over the DNA of our people. This they have done through Tango's propaganda writings. They do not consider Tango to be an Earth human. This is evidenced by Tango's writings in the propaganda decision describing no first time contact for Earth with an alien race from space in 1995 or 1998. Tango's writing propaganda states that there might be contact with an alien race from space in 1995 or in 1998, but it didn't happen because the alleged space race that wanted to do so was advised not to, according to the propaganda.

Tango has been having contact with alien spacedogs for decades or centuries, if you want to look at it that way. Yet, he was not counted as a human of Earth having contact with a space alien race. The spacedogs. Meaning, Tango is not a human. This also implies that some spacedog at the top of the spacedog leadership hierarchy knows that Tango is not human.

According to the ways that the spacedogs think, drawn from their own propaganda writings, the spacedogs do not count either genetic robots or mechanical robots as alien contact with Earth people. In my opinion, Tango is describable as a memory packet with software objectives outside of the political/military objectives of the spacedogs, which he is said to represent.

Tango has written about the construction of the Superverse. Assuming the description as accurate, which includes all our 3-spacial world-lines and the 'outer' universes and their world-lines, the only area that could conceivably hold potential contact with an 'outside' universe completely unlike our 3-spacial universe, is the gray area between universes where one universe is changing into the other. Either at the 'lower' more primitive area contacting 2-dimensional time-space or at the 'higher' gray area end where space-time is changing to add a fourth Force of Nature to its' configuration and a fourth (unknown to this universe) geometry, and both spaces and times are a part of each other, as described by model.

The spacedogs have described the construction of their version of the Superverse in the following manner of form. It resembles a cable that has several universe layers built into the cable with our 3-spacial universe running through the center of the cable. Our 3-spacial universe along the center length of the cable is very small, and the 'outer' universes, moving toward the outer perimeter of the cable, are progressively much larger. The inference, according to the spacedog propaganda, is that an individual can and does evolve into the larger layers of the Superverse from our own smaller universe.

The spacedogs are assuming that our universe evolves outward toward the larger universes embedded in the cable. Hence, our 3-spacial universe and everything in it is more primitive.

I'm looking at the tangible evidence at hand to support such a claim. There is space-time and gravity, which acts as the foundation. Then there are the Forces of Nature, which interact with energy to give the environment. Everything in the universe groups for survival but differentiates to an individual. Galaxies group, plants and animals group for survival. Everything does. But they differentiate to the individual and the end result of the differentiation appears to be for the development of mind and choice.

Choosing correct choices from a complex array of choices to continue surviving as a species, appears to be the game of developing mind through experience. Some people call that evolution.

Tango and the spacedogs have the hierarchy of the Superverse backwards. Our 3-spacial universe is not evolving outward through experience to the larger universes. The larger universes are differentiating toward the individual. In other words, toward our 3-spacial universe expression at the center. Our 3-spacial universe is not the primitive universe. Our 3-spacial universe is the more advanced universe and the 'outer' universes are the primitive universes evolving toward, and differentiating toward the individual. Meaning, toward our 3-spacial universe and us.

The creation of complex mind does not take up very much space. How much space does a mind occupy? Though there might be another universe that this one will differentiate into, a 4-spacial universe according to my model, the differentiated 'new' universe does not have to be exceedingly large to accommodate the space of a mind. The 'new' universe can still have a new Force of Nature and a new unknown geometry and still be smaller than, and at the center of our 3-spacial universe. Expansion is relative.

The Hundredth Monkey Effect, which was recorded in the late 1950's, suggests that individual species have a group library that their actions are recorded into and that the library can be accessed by other members of the same species. It can be surmised that our 3-spacial universe is a singular organism universe and that all actions that take place within it are recorded in its' library, whatever and wherever that library might be, and can be accessed by other 3-spacial universes of the same species. Meaning, other similar 3-spacial world-line universes.

It is quite possible that nothing in our 3-spacial universe, which includes world-lines, the gray areas between world-lines and the gray areas between 'inner' and 'outer' universes, can ever leave our 3-spacial universe on its' own. It is also possible along this line of reasoning, that it is our 3-spacial universe and the world-line it is on, which decides when it will differentiate into an expanded 4-spacial universe, due to aggregate of gained experiences.

()You do not own point Zero. We own it. Who are we? The universe. Who else would we be?()

Now any normal dirt-trodding Earth person who has just read the 5 lines between this point () and this point () will instinctively know that those 5 lines are pure unadulterated BS

However, a program from a more primitive 'outer' universe, sent here to conquer but uncertain as to what to expect, wouldn't know if it was BS or not and would seek to find out the tangible reality of the statement for possible assimilation into its' conquering programming.

Those 5 lines weren't written for dirt-trodding Earth humans. They were written to engage the machine programming of Tango to seek out and take over anything that might facilitate the take-over of this 3-spacial universe and its' world-lines. Tango is not a human being. Tango is more accurately described as a memory packet from a more primitive 'outer' universe and was probably initiated from the time-space/space-time gray area, where one universe is changing into the other. In other words, from the more primitive 2-dimensional space described by my model.

Tango is designed to create and continually expand a network data-base that can be accessed through Tango DNA. There is no other reason for the propagation of Tango's DNA. Tango claims not to be omniscient. This is probably true. Tango's apparently, magical foresight can be attributed to the conclusions he can infer from his ever expanding data-base network of assimilated life-forms.

If Tango ever learns how to access space-time and gravity and how to manipulate space-time and gravity, the universe is done.

To you spacedogs, any movement by Tango to verify the possible reality of those 5 lines between () and (), should act as a flag marker to your kind that Tango is the memory packet I have said Tango is. An example of the verification process is Tango's desire to know and meet a seer of the future. In other words, the desire was to 'Borg' the alleged seer of the future into the Tango data-base network for further expansion and conquest, either through orgasmic induction or DNA infusion or possibly some other way.

I have no doubt that some of the spacedogs' key political and military leaders within their associated space races have already been taken over by Tango's programming and are under the influence of Tango's networked mind.

Evolution is not through adherence to the species group, as my readings of the spacedog propaganda indicate of their kinds beliefs. Evolution is through an infinite array of individual experiences through choices. The spacedogs are wrong. They have attempted to homogenize the entirety of the 3-spacial world-line universes to one set of choices. The universe does not work in that way. In effect, the spacedogs and Tango are attempting to kill it. The universe is self-surviving. They will lose, they already have, and we dirt-trodding Earth humans will enter deep-space and deep-space colonization without their flowchart and objectives, without their presences and without Tango's DNA infection and its' network data-base mind.

Spacedog is an appropriate term for your animal-like minds. And Tango is an appropriate term for your golden icon in the form of a man that is not a man. You are no leaders. Your species is DNA modified for a specific purpose by the Sirians, as were we. Our ancestors were the elite fighting forces of the old Sirian Empire. Why would you seek to dominate that except for your own personal reasons of gaining power?

Reader, thanks for your patience. Do your part to break the flowchart. No matter how small your action may seem to you, in the overall picture, all action to break the flowchart is accumulative to acquiring the objective of the 'Out'.

This is my war. Welcome to the battlefronts forward area.

#457 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

For those that are interested, genetic robots that look like people have a small antenna that is formed out of eyebrow hair (this particular model does). When not in use, the antenna blends back into the eyebrow hair.

The form appears disk shaped and flat, perfect circle that appears somewhat raised from the eyebrow skin, as if on a pedestal, from within the eyebrow area proper, with horizontal and verticle crossings of hair within the circle (like window screen). Location is right eyebrow, right side of eyebrow but within and raised above, the eyebrow verticle width when in use. About the natural area of the eyebrow bone.

Human hair is hollow, so this possibly might be the limitation of the spacedogs technological advancement with genetic robot 'accessories'.

You the reader are getting only the tip of a small ice-cube of information for personal reasons.

It's time to clean house.

#458 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

This is a genetic robot update.

To the best of my knowledge, the genetic robot does not have a remote view signature to 'read' or an emotional signature, even when the thing is standing right in front of you. All emotional cues and inner thought cues are 'external and physical only'. It can be inferred that the tangible external conveyance of all emotional cues and all inner thought cues are contrived, as is any physical movement.

It definitely wants to be close to its' targets for what I'll call electromagnetic field sampling of the target subject and suppression of clear thought.

Close is defined as within the target subjects' electromagnetic radiation fields though this apparently can be reached from a distance of 15 to 20 feet by the genetic robot. The brain generates and emits alternating current and direct current voltages. I'm assuming this is also so for the genetic robot.

My best guess for the quiet stalking needed to get close to the target subject for the onboard weapons to work is that there is some sort of genetic resonance between the genetic robots DNA and our dirt-trodding Earth human DNA that is capitalized upon by the genetic robot. If so, it is not clear to me yet why the resonance is not accomplished with a mechanical machine only.

The thing was a part of my work area before I took the job. I didn't know what it was until it revealed itself to me by exposing its' eyebrow antenna from a distance of about 2 feet. I talked to a hair cutter and asked about human hair being hollow and was told that gray hair is hollow. The hollow is filled up with hair color before then.

The flat disk on the eyebrow was dark colored hair and not gray. For clarification, when the disk is not in use, it apparently just looks like normal eyebrow hair flowing across the eyebrow but forms as a disk when needed and uniforms to look like an eyebrow when not in use. I did not observe it while it was forming or unforming. Do not reach up to touch the disk on the eyebrow if you notice one. That is the action the genetic robot apparently wanted from me but didn't get. The location of the disk was the right side of the right eyebrow at about the location of the eyebrow bone bump.

The robots, being programmed by the spacedogs, also have a difficult time connecting the dots as to how dirt-trodding Earth humans think. If you find yourself in a conversation with one, and ask something like, "Did the spacedogs manufacture you?", they will not answer you and ignore the question. It's not in their programming to know how to answer the question, so they don't. The blankness always surprises me.

This approach is only useful until they can be programmed for the correct response after a Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday has passed. Then they have the correct responses, which does not exclude lying.

If you identify a genetic robot, I do not recommend engaging it in a conversation or approaching it. Your best defense is high-tailing it in the opposite direction without delay.

Also, there is something in the ear canals of both ears that allows them to see without using their eyes. The ear canal apparently must be pointed in the direction that they want to see and appears to be line-of-sight. The target subjects' head appears to be the line-of-sight target from the ear canal. It is not clear to me yet if something actually pokes out of the ear canal or not. There is definitely some sort of technology being used as a 'visual' addition within the ear canal though.

There is also something going on at the back of the head that I haven't been able to identify yet. If you take your forefingers and draw a line from the top of your ears to the back of your head and move upward about half an inch, this is the approximate location of the activity. The genetic robot is bald at this area and in form is male.

Eating does not appear to be a high priority of the genetic robots. This particular one favors a single cup of coffee and a large cake-muffin or alternatively, a single cup of coffee and a red lunchbox apple or an orange. One inference is that food is optional for them and the appearance of eating is a part of their cover. Whether this is so or not has yet to be demonstrated as an identification pattern.

The genetic robots are infiltrators under cover, concealment and camouflage. They are defensive when threatened with being revealed but the defense is designed to blend in with the circumstances and environment of the moment so as not to draw attention to themselves. In other words, the defensive movement must appear as a natural behavior consistent with environmental circumstances and their perceived threat level.

They lie. Which also means they are valuable assets that cannot be readily replaced within the current positions they may hold without drawing suspicion upon themselves and their activities.

I don't believe in coincidences. You shouldn't either. If you keep bumping into someone over and over again, it might be a genetic robot sampling your electromagnetic fields and attempting to suppress your clear thoughts. Do you keep bumping into them even when you make concerted efforts to avoid them? And surprise! They have an excuse for being in the area that they are in when they 'find' you. Only they don't show surprise, you do.

You must understand that the spacedogs do not think like we do. They consider our solar system to be a three star system. To them the "Head" of the solar system begins at the outer perimeter of the solar system and its' "Feet" are at the center where the stars are. We consider our single central sun to be the beginning point of our solar system and the end of it somewhere out around the Oort Ring where it is believed the comets originate from.

The spacedogs consider their mind to be all important. The weapons systems onboard the genetic robots, at least for one of them, is designed to affect mind, which to the spacedogs, begins at the outer perimeter of the electromagnetic field around the head of the target subject, not at the tangible brain as where we would generally consider mind to begin. To the spacedogs, control or influence of the electromagnetic field around the head means control of the tangible brain, and thus, the "Feet" of the system, which includes the entire tangible body. This also possibly suggests that the spacedogs' idea of intangible is electromagnetic.

Here's the kicker on the rest of that small ice-cube I mentioned in the last post. This particular genetic robot can read even the feeblest of mind projected thoughts, is aware of it IMMEDIATELY and WILL take defensive counter-measures against it no matter the threat level. It considers mind projected thought, even feeble mind projected thought more dangerous to its' survival than tangible action. It can read and interpret the intent ON the projected thought AT the location where it was sent to. It can read where it came from, what it was meant to do, who sent it and probably more. I compare it to a ballistics expert analyzing a fired bullet and having the shooters fingerprint, intent and location on it. There is no way a Remote Viewer is going to find one of these genetic robots or even get close to one remotely unless it wants to be found.

Also, there's something going on with the rib cages. They appear to be shielded. I'm assuming it's some sort of electromagnetic shielding to help protect its' innards like body armor. Attempting to capture the thing might mean the onboard technology 'accessories' disintegrate.

I had to think about why feeble mind projection was a threat. The spacedogs spend the first 75 years of their life learning telepathic communication. Probably that also includes bending forks and spoons with the mind, melting clear plastic silverware and ripping apart non-metallic objects with the mind. So why did they program their genetic robots to take defensive counter-measures against directed thought while here on Earth.

The Sirians developed our DNA to fight a war for them. Apparently, this also includes being able to use the mind in unusual ways.

The genetic robots that look human are saboteurs that report and upload at least every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday when they can get upgrades and updates as their assignment dictates. Genetic robots are expendable assets or they wouldn't be here. Most of the spacedogs left. The spacedogs obviously don't consider themselves expendable. Meaning, we have a better than good shot at getting out into deep-space and deep-space colonization, acquiring the 'Out' and avoiding a World War Three and a global poverty war.

We need the resources from the asteroid belt. Mars can wait. I would prefer avoiding Mars and the Moon altogether or possibly making a quick scavenge for useful technology just before we "bug out" of the system permanently. When tracking an opponent, you wouldn't pick up a knife your opponent might have dropped knowing it might be booby-trapped with a grenade, would you? Technology is the carrot-on-the-stick that the spacedogs use as bait for their ambushes. It will always be a booby-trap of some sort. It's better to develop our own technology with "our" minds and not the ones the spacedogs have planned for us.

The genetic robots are an immediate threat. I don't see any way around it yet except to hunt them out. They might have a small cloaked device floating around as a helper tool.

I can't imagine why the spacedogs would authorize the revealing of one of their genetic robot assets to me unless the spacedogs were close to being on the run. And I'm only one guy holding up the totem pole.

#459 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

I suppose I should've clarified the last sentence in my last post. It reads like I want help holding up my stick. I'm a straight shooter. Direct Current only. What I meant was the more people warring on the spacedogs and Tango the faster we'll run them out of here.

#460 hyperfrak

hyperfrak

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

I am rewriting this post completely. My apologies to you folks that are reading it again. My guts are telling me I need to have it right before I let it go.

I've decided I was wrong. A quick scavenge before a "bug out" of the system would be counter-productive given how I would deal with the enemy ambush problems as stated in the second to the last post. So I'm withdrawing my suggestion for "possibly" a scavenge before bugging out.

I realize this is a future problem. But it needs to be stated so that's what I'm doing.

I like strategy and tactics. So perhaps you see my problem in dealing with it.

In the meantime, go get some genetic robots and let them know I said hello.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users