#9 Wormhole_Falcon

Wormhole_Falcon

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:16 PM

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

You're KILLING me...oh, and I'm sure, with Blalock, many men will be coming....here...... biggrin.gif wink.gif

#10 DebraDownSth

DebraDownSth
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:04 PM

#11 DebraDownSth

DebraDownSth
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:04 PM

#12 DebraDownSth

DebraDownSth
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:07 PM

Just a whine, but it's not fair. There are billions of gorgeous women poses... but what do you guys (actors) give us? Man, we nearly starve for sexy pics. sad.gif

Plus, as I look for pictures, it is clear. With women, there are sites with tons of them... not saying people are fickle, but men tend to have a LOT of different actresses/entertainers. Sites with men concentrate on ONE man, or maybe a couple. Makes finding a lot harder.

#13 DebraDownSth

DebraDownSth
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:08 PM

7 of 9 smile.gif

Note: if the other thread isn't found by tomorrow, its probably gone so y'all can repost here to share. I very much hope they find it though. So many great pics.

#14 Wormhole_Falcon

Wormhole_Falcon

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (DebraDownSth @ Jan 15 2007, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just a whine, but it's not fair. There are billions of gorgeous women poses... but what do you guys (actors) give us? Man, we nearly starve for sexy pics. sad.gif

Plus, as I look for pictures, it is clear. With women, there are sites with tons of them... not saying people are fickle, but men tend to have a LOT of different actresses/entertainers. Sites with men concentrate on ONE man, or maybe a couple. Makes finding a lot harder.

Hey, Deb, just wanted to say. I'm sure you've already thought of this, but I think the reason why this is is because generally, the female shape is more appealing and attractive to either sex than the male shape. I mean, throughout the years, especially recently, the female body is enticing to both sexes. I'm sure the male body is sought after by women almost as frequently, but you also have men and women gawking and admiring the female form...

...at least, that's my take on things.

#15 Wormhole_Falcon

Wormhole_Falcon

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:59 PM

In order of the major Pat's victory!!!!

#16 DebraDownSth

DebraDownSth
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (Wormhole_Falcon @ Jan 15 2007, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, Deb, just wanted to say. I'm sure you've already thought of this, but I think the reason why this is is because generally, the female shape is more appealing and attractive to either sex than the male shape. I mean, throughout the years, especially recently, the female body is enticing to both sexes. I'm sure the male body is sought after by women almost as frequently, but you also have men and women gawking and admiring the female form...

...at least, that's my take on things.

LOLOL, you might be right, but I seriously doubt it smile.gif

My theory is that for women to lust, they have to like the guy. There are as many hot men as women, but who cares? We fall for a few, fixate on them. You guys are very eclectic... (ahem, nice PC word there for dogs) and like them ALL.

I do agree women are lovely to look at, having nothing to do with sexual, just lovely. So you have a point that women are far more likely to enjoy, for example, this thread, than you straight guys would EVER the slave boys thread. smile.gif

#17 DebraDownSth

DebraDownSth
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:30 PM

as used to her as a blonde, this is another one I think looks better brunette (J Alba being the other)

#18 Wormhole_Falcon

Wormhole_Falcon

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (DebraDownSth @ Jan 15 2007, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOLOL, you might be right, but I seriously doubt it smile.gif

My theory is that for women to lust, they have to like the guy. There are as many hot men as women, but who cares? We fall for a few, fixate on them. You guys are very eclectic... (ahem, nice PC word there for dogs) and like them ALL.

I do agree women are lovely to look at, having nothing to do with sexual, just lovely. So you have a point that women are far more likely to enjoy, for example, this thread, than you straight guys would EVER the slave boys thread. smile.gif

Okay, this is SERIOUSLY my new favorite pic. LOL!!! I love the "laid-back" look she has going here...wow!!!! DROOL DROOL DROOL!!! biggrin.gif

#19 arobsum

arobsum

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,136 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Wormhole_Falcon @ Jan 15 2007, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In order of the major Pat's victory!!!!

now that is truly a work of art....
Posted Image
compliments of WTGJUNIOR