• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 The object maker

The object maker

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 01:01 AM

Karl Kreutzfeld might be dead or sucked into room 9 like the others it doesn't matter but where do his objects go?

#2 MotelOwner

MotelOwner

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (The object maker @ Feb 3 2007, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Karl Kreutzfeld might be dead or sucked into room 9 like the others it doesn't matter but where do his objects go?

I think they are lost objects that only the prime object can retrieve,using the key of course.But Kreutzfeld may not be dead,just stuck in room 9,like the janitors wife.

#3 The object maker

The object maker

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (MotelOwner @ Feb 23 2007, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think they are lost objects that only the prime object can retrieve,using the key of course.But Kreutzfeld may not be dead,just stuck in room 9,like the janitors wife.

Thats not what I meant. All the objects that he owned in his mansion Where do they go?

Also, in the third episode of the lost Room after Kreutzfeld is sucked in and Joe Miller is lying on the floor. You can see the objects, from the experiment on top of the bureu, but in the next shot there not there because they cut and pasted the shots together and forget to place them.

#4 MotelOwner

MotelOwner

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (The object maker @ Mar 2 2007, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats not what I meant. All the objects that he owned in his mansion Where do they go?

Also, in the third episode of the lost Room after Kreutzfeld is sucked in and Joe Miller is lying on the floor. You can see the objects, from the experiment on top of the bureu, but in the next shot there not there because they cut and pasted the shots together and forget to place them.

I will have to watch it again to see that so i cant say but Kreutzfeld's objects are stolen by The Weasel maybe or.....they may be on e-bay LOL!!

#5 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,994 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

Maybe some of the objects ended up in Warehouse 13.

<_<

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#6 rono4syfy

rono4syfy

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:54 AM

Maybe some of the objects ended up in Warehouse 13.

<_<

I think they could easily create a regular Lost Room series.
With more and more objects popping all over the world and groups trying to round them up for various reasons.
And new people being involved, accidentally or not...
Take me to your leader.
- NoahTheVolunteer.com :: Noah: Journey of the Volunteer (webcomic)
- ComicsByRono.com :: Graphic novels, comics, strips and other images

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users