15 replies to this topic

#1 Tnaners

Tnaners

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:36 PM

I just checked the schedule and it says there will be a marathon on march 21! A viewers choice marathon but a marathon non the less. Woot! biggrin.gif

#2 MysticalKnight

MysticalKnight

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Tnaners @ Feb 5 2007, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just checked the schedule and it says there will be a marathon on march 21! A viewers choice marathon but a marathon non the less. Woot! biggrin.gif

I'll give this a double woot!

#3 lillyjay

lillyjay

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,611 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (MysticalKnight @ Feb 5 2007, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll give this a double woot!
I'll woot ,when I see it.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif I did here some thing yesterday, about are questions being answered on the 21st. cool.gif

Posted Image

#4 Deejers

Deejers

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:19 PM

YAY~!
Posted Image

#5 Tony2toes

Tony2toes

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:35 PM

Excuse me regarding my pessism and negativity. After a while reruns get to be boring, so another marathon of this season's reruns is getting kind of stale. I want to see New NEW episodes. So til I do see New episodes, I'm going to be Mr. Glass-Half-Empty. dry.gif

#6 Deck_Officer

Deck_Officer

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:22 AM

Why don't they show NEW EPISODES when they obviously have seven of them ready to go? Is the 100th showing of a Heroes episode not enough?
"Have you been spying on me, on my own ship?" - Commander Adama

#7 tapsNnascar

tapsNnascar

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 10:51 AM

I hear we can vote for our fav episodes! Now I cant seem to find where we can vote. Does anyone know? Thank you! smile.gif
Posted Image

#8 BluesCluesMama

BluesCluesMama

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:26 PM

Thank God. If it's viewers choice then we'll see more of the good stuff than the episodes they didn't catch anything. Those bore me!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Candy

Candy

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:12 PM

Vote at http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/

There's a link on the right side, above the "Featured Videos"
Do you believe in U.F.O.s, astral projections, mental telepathy, E.S.P., clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full-trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster, and the theory of Atlantis?

#10 HQCS-Clan

HQCS-Clan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 341 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:19 PM

I want to vote, but when I click on an episode number to refresh my memory on which episode it is I get this message.

ERROR 404 – FILE NOT FOUND

Sorry, we couldn't find the page you requested.

If the page you were looking for was a show page,
it may have recently been removed from SCIFI.COM.
Click here for a list of current SCI FI shows.

Check the file path and make sure it is correct.
If you continue to have trouble finding the page
you're looking for, try starting over from our
home page or using our search utility.

SCIFI.COM – SCIFI.COM SEARCH

#11 KarinaKay

KarinaKay
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (CMBrittain @ Feb 13 2007, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to vote, but when I click on an episode number to refresh my memory on which episode it is I get this message.
ERROR 404 – FILE NOT FOUND

Sorry, we couldn't find the page you requested.

If the page you were looking for was a show page,
it may have recently been removed from SCIFI.COM.
Click here for a list of current SCI FI shows.

Check the file path and make sure it is correct.
If you continue to have trouble finding the page
you're looking for, try starting over from our
home page or using our search utility.

SCIFI.COM – SCIFI.COM SEARCH

I voted straight Season One biggrin.gif

#12 HQCS-Clan

HQCS-Clan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 341 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:26 PM

Good idea. Have seen season 2 a little much lately. You lead, I'll follow.

Thanks! smile.gif

#13 Candy

Candy

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:44 PM

Okay.........

here you go!

smile.gif

Altoona, PA
First aired: 10/6/2004 Production Code: 101

We are introduced to Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson, co-founders and lead investigators for The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS). Their Technical Manager, Brian Harnois, tells them of an interesting case. The home they are to investigate is in Altoona, PA which is several hours away, but because of the dramatic nature of the case they decide to make the long drive. They investigate reports of poltergeist activity in a home with a very young girl who seems to see the spirits. After uncovering some dramatic Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) they return to the site and inform Brenda, the girl's mother, of their findings. Due to the long distance traveled, they decide to investigate two other sites while they are in the area. That investigation is continued in the next episode.

Altoona, PA
First aired: 10/13/2004 Production Code: 102

The team investigates the historic Mishler Theatre and the Altoona Railroaders Memorial Museum. At the theater, the owner and employees have seen the late owner walking into the wall where his old office used to be, sitting in the seats, and have heard him walking on the catwalk above the stage. At the museum, the spirit of a railroad worker has been seen. During the investigation, Jason complains to Grant about missing equipment that Brian was in charge of.

Lighthouse Inn / John Stone Tavern
First aired: 10/20/2004 Production Code: 103

The team investigates The Lighthouse Inn in New London, Conn., which is reported to be haunted by the ghost of a bride who fell down a flight of stairs on her wedding day in 1930. Drops in temperature are recorded, and Steve feels someone touch him on his back when no one else is nearby. They then travel to Ashland, Mass. to a pub called Stone's Public House, formerly The Railroad House. Here, a little girl died after being hit by a train. Glasses have been known to fly off the shelves, lights turn themselves on, and a number of other occurrences have been documented.

Race Rock Lighthouse
First aired: 10/27/2004 Production Code: 104

At the request of the US Coast Guard, TAPS goes to Long Island Sound to investigate the Race Rock Lighthouse. The lighthouse is now automated, but the Coast Guard officers who come to do maintenance and inspection have reported strange occurrences and are nervous about going to the site. The commanding officers hope to disprove the rumors. The team's cameras pick up strange orb activity and a fog which the investigators do not remember from the time of the video. Andy is able to follow an EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) reading that seems to move up and back down the stairs (following the course of the old caretaker when he would check on the light). More dramatic, one camera sees a chair move a few inches in an empty room. Jason tells the Coast Guard that the site does appear to be haunted.

Eastern State Penitentiary
First aired: 11/3/2004 Production Code: 105

TAPS investigates Eastern State Penitentiary, an abandoned prison with a long, colorful history and a reputation for paranormal activity. While there, they capture a strange, shadowy shape on film. After reviewing the film, Jason decides that the team should return. More orbs are caught on film, but no repeat of the shadowy figure. Efforts to duplicate the footage prove unsuccessful, but Jason and Grant see how it could have been done. Not wanting to ruin TAPS' reputation, they decide that the footage is inconclusive and put it up on the TAPS site so that the public can decide what they think.

Haunted Church House
First aired: 11/10/2004 Production Code: 106

This investigation focuses on some friends of Brian's whose home is a deconsecrated 19th century church. They claim to have seen apparitions and to have heard strange noises. Also, one of the doors in the house opens by itself. The investigation turns up only orbs caused by dust. Jason determines that the sounds and orbs are caused by the settling of the wood beams when the church bell rings. The team is able to duplicate the opening door, giving a mundane explanation. No evidence of a haunting is found.

The Armory
First aired: 11/17/2004 Production Code: 107

TAPS is called to investigate an armory in New Bedford, Mass. In one room, the thermal imaging camera detects a warm mist passing in front of the lens. This is very strange, because mists are generally colder than the surrounding air. While moving along a catwalk, sound man Frank DeAngelis suddenly falls down and does not feel well enough to move for quite some time. When the video is examined, Jason sees that Frank's audio equipment actually jumps up with no visible reason and hits him in the face. The video is on the TAPS site.
Guest star: Mike Dion (Investigator)

Fortuna Apartment / Topton's House
First aired: 12/1/2004 Production Code: 108
Reports of disturbances in a college student group house are easily explained as acoustics and encounters with neighbors who were drunk at the time. At the Topton House Pub, witnesses have reported that the ghost of a little girl sometimes trips people on the steps and has moved glasses of soda on one table. The daughter of the owner has also smelled roses while in the cellar and heard murmurring voices. The smells and voices are explained, and no evidence is found of any other paranormal activity. Jason shows Frank DeAngelis the footage from the Armory.

New Boston Inn / Gloria's House
First aired: 12/8/2004 Production Code: 109

Mike Sinclair, the founder of O.R.I.O.N. Paranormal and a TAPS family member, has called in TAPS to co-investigate the New Boston Inn, in the Berkshires. After examining his findings, the TAPS team is able to disprove or cast doubt upon, everything he found. However, the experience their own incident when a pen seems to have moved with no one else nearby. Next they travel to Pittsburgh to investigate the home of Gloria and Genny. Both of them relate dramatic experiences, but the team finds no evidence of a haunting.

Albany, NY / Adam's House
First aired: 12/15/2004 Production Code: 110

TAPS investigates two cases. First they go to Albany, NY to the home of Linda Johnson. Linda claims to be psychically sensitive, and to have been accosted by a negative or "demonic" entity. No conclusive evidence is found, but Jason suggests that Keith Johnson contact her separately to try to help further. Next, they meet Adam Zubrowski, who seems to be experiencing strange events. The house was built by his grandparents, and his grandfather died there. Two odd EVPs are recorded, and it is judged likely that the house is haunted. One of the recordings sounds like Adam's grandfather.

Myrtle's Plantation / Technical
First aired: 7/27/2005 Production Code: 201

We are re-introduced to Jason and Grant, and TAPS gets a new headquarters, a new van, and lots of new equipment. Jason and Grant must make a hard decision about Brian.The team gets a call from the owners of Myrtle's Plantation in Louisiana (one of the most haunted places in the country). Though it is far afield, they are all excited about the opportunity to debunk this infamous location, and after a little fun in New Orleans, the investigation begins.
Guest star: Andy Andrews (II) (Investigator), Hester Eby (Manager-Myrtles Plantation), Teeta Moss (Owner-Myrtles Plantation), Jenn Ross (Field Researcher)

Grafton & Cranson Case
First aired: 8/3/2005 Production Code: 202

TAPS investigate a case of entities reportedly threatening children in a home in Grafton, Massachussets. After this investigation, they are called to a home in Cranson, Rhode Island, much nearer their headquarters.

Deville's House and Brennan's Restaurant
First aired: 8/10/2005 Production Code: 204
The team is called in by a TAPS family member and returns to Louisiana to investigate the home of a man who is bothered by spirits whenever women come to visit. While they are in town, they are asked to investigate Brennan's Restaurant, where many supernatural occurences have been reported. After dinner in the "haunted dining room" the investigation begins.

Mordecai & USS N. Carolina
First aired: 8/17/2005 Production Code: 205

TAPS investigates a North Carolina home which may house the spirit of Andrew Johnson. Then Jason and Grant check out claims of hauntings on the battleship USS North Carolina.

Theater/ Firehouse Haunting
First aired: 8/24/2005 Production Code: 206

TAPS investigates claims of spirits in the Bradley Playouse in Connecticut. Next they check out tales of a haunted firehouse in Rhode Island.

NY Museum/ CT Lighthouse
First aired: 8/31/2005 Production Code: 207

Andy talks Jason and Grant into investigating a haunted lighthouse in Connecticut. Next the TAPS team goes to a New York museum to check out a possible haunting.

Child Haunting / Sutcliff House
First aired: 9/7/2005 Production Code: 208

The TAPS team visits two homes to investigate their claims of a long history of paranormal activity.

Astor Mansion / NJ Affiliate
First aired: 9/14/2005 Production Code: 209

The team investigates a mansion in Rhode Island and then responds to reports of paranormal phenomena in a private home in New Jersey.

Worthington Home / Asylum
First aired: 9/21/2005 Production Code: 210

The TAPS team investigates reports of paranormal phenomena at Worthington’s house and try to assure the family that their house is safe. Then the team travels to Rolling Hills Asylum to investigate reports from visitors of hair tugging, noises and phantom smells at the former insane asylum in Bethany, N.Y.
Guest star: Dave Tango (Investigator in Training), Mike Dion (Investigator)

Eastern State / Vacation Home
First aired: 9/28/2005 Production Code: 203

The TAPS team revisits the site of one of their most dramatic pieces of evidence, the Eastern State Penitentiary. Then they try to help a woman whose vacation home is becoming unlivable due to spirit activity.
Guest star: Keith Johnson (Himself - Demonologist & Field Researcher), Carl Johnson (Himself - Demonologist & Field Researcher)

Winchester House/ Queen Mary
First aired: 10/5/2005 Production Code: 211

The TAPS crew investigate the R.M.S. Queen Mary, a ship with more reported hauntings than virtually any place on earth.

Shawshank Prison/ Lizzie Borden
First aired: 10/12/2005 Production Code: 212

The TAPS gang tackle two famous locations in this hour. The Mansfield Reformatory in Ohio, the prison where Stephen King's "Shawshank Redemption" was filmed, and the site of the infamous axe murder of Lizzie Borden's parents.

Ghostly Soldier/ Medium House
First aired: 10/19/2005 Production Code: 213

Jason and Grant investigate sightings of several apparitions in the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Next TAPS searches for evidence in the home of a real medium, also in the same rural vacation town in the Ozark Mountains of northwest Arkansas.

Haunted Sanatorium
First aired: 3/29/2006 Production Code: 214

TAPS investigates the Waverly Hills Sanatorium where 63,000 patients died of tuberculosis.
Guest star: Mike Rowe (Announcer) , Lisa Dowaliby (Investigator), Pam Brooks (Director of Waverly Hills Research Group), Shirlene Edwards (Waverly Hills Sanatorium Security Guard), Byron George (Waverly Hills Sanatorium Security Guard), Charles Mattingly (Waverly Hills Sanatorium Co-Owner), Tina Mattingly (Waverly Hills Sanatorium Co-Owner)

Ghostly Child
First aired: 4/5/2006 Production Code: 215

TAPS searches for a spirit who is haunting a mother and her child before moving on to the Palladium Theater, a concert hall with a strange history.
Guest star: Mike Rowe (Announcer) , Timothy Koski (Palladium Security), Laura Mades (Home Owner), Lisa Dowaliby (Investigator)

Home of Three Ghosts
First aired: 4/12/2006 Production Code: 216

TAPS returns to Jason's childhood hometown to look into claims from Elizabeth Leonard who claims a ghost named George is scaring her family and leaving scratch marks on her son's neck and stomach. Also, while in the area, TAPS visits the Valentown Museum, which has a history of paranormal activity, and is the location of a murder.
Guest star: Mike Rowe (Announcer) , Carol Finch (Museum Curator), Lisa Dowaliby (Investigator), Elizabeth Leonard (Home Owner)

Grey Lady Haunting
First aired: 4/19/2006 Production Code: 217

At the request of Mike Dion, TAPS investigates the claims of a man's house is being haunted. He and his brother have a large collection of tapes they have tried to record EVPs on, and they're convinced it's haunted. Also, TAPS travels to Indiana to investigate the Willard Library, Indiana's oldest library, home of over 50 years of claims of seeing a grey lady.
Guest star: Mike Rowe (Announcer) , Mike Dion (Investigator), Gregory Hager (Willard Library Director)

Shadowy Figure
First aired: 4/26/2006 Production Code: 218

TAPS visits Hilary Hodgman's home in New Jersey and tries to find the shadowy figure she and her husband have seen. Also, the guys visit the Hartford Conservatory and attempt to explain why students have heard music playing in an empty school, why lights flicker on and off, and why doors slam shut.
Guest star: Michael McDermott (II) (Himself (Student)), Amanda Theisen (Herself (Student)), Hilary Hodgman (Herself (Homeowner)), Jordan Bartuccia (Himself (Student)), Jackie Rowley (Herself (Finance Director))

Haunted Lighthouse
First aired: 5/3/2006 Production Code: 219

TAPS members Jason, Grant, Dustin, Steve, and Brian travel to Florida to investigate the rumored haunting of the St. Augustine Lighthouse, built in 1870. Steve's fear of heights become a problem and limit his time in the lighthouse.
Guest star: Mike Rowe (Announcer) , Paul Wenglowsky (Director of Education), Ron Milione (TAPS Research and Development), Allan Studer (Retired Lighthouse Guide)

Old Jail
First aired: 5/10/2006 Production Code: 220

TAPS first investigates a New Jersey restaurant, which was recommended by Dave Tango. Also, the guys head to Florida to investigate a jail built in 1891 and was the location of eight authorized hangings.
Guest star: Mike Rowe (Announcer), Edwin E. Sage III (Old Jail Museum Guide), Stephen Mitchell (II) (Old Jail Museum Guide), Savannah Brewer (Old Jail Museum Mgr.), John Ricciardulli (Domani's Bartender), Mary McCoy (II) (Domani's Owner)

Toxic House
First aired: 5/17/2006 Production Code: 221

TAPS first travels to Oklahoma to investigate the Stone Lion Inn, which was once a funeral parlor. The owner believes it to be haunted by a young child who died by accidentially being poisoned. TAPS then travels to David Edgerly's home in Massachusetts. David's been complaining about sleepless nights, nausea, headaches, and fatigue.
Guest star: Mike Rowe (Announcer), Kathy Elmore (David Edgerly's Friend), David Edgerly (Homeowner), Robin Wheeler (Stone Lion Inn Employee), Rebecca Luker (II) (Stone Lion Inn Owner), Kristen Perkins (OKPRI Member), Christy Selfridge (OKPRI Member)

Shining Hotel
First aired: 5/31/2006 Production Code: 222

TAPS travels to Estes Park, Colorado to investigate the Stanley Hotel made famous by the movie The Shining.

Tombstone
First aired: 10/11/2006 Production Code: 301

TAPS goes to investigate a haunting at the Bird Cage theater in Tombstone, Arizona.

O.K. Corral
First aired: 10/18/2006

In this episode,the Copper Queen Hotel of Bisbee, Arizona is investigated,as well as the infamous O.K. Corral where there were 3 deaths during the infamous gunfight.

Shadow People
First aired: 10/25/2006 Production Code: 303

The team travels to a Vermont home and investigates the closed West Virginia State Penitentiary in Moundsville, West Virginia to investigate phenomena attributed to "shadow people."

Whispers and Voices
First aired: 11/1/2006 Production Code: 304

Massachusetts is visited for two paranormal investigations. The team explores a Victorian Mansion and an 1897 manor.

Best of the Stanley Hotel
First aired: 11/8/2006 Production Code: 305

The best of the footage from the live Halloween event.

Attack of the Irish Elemental
First aired: 11/15/2006 Production Code: 306

Jason and Grant head to Ireland to investigate Leap Castle, considered by many to be one of the most haunted places in the world. One of the spirits in the castle is an "elemental" that was supposedly summoned by dark arts, and is reported to be hostile and perhaps even deadly.

I found this info on tv.com
Do you believe in U.F.O.s, astral projections, mental telepathy, E.S.P., clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full-trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster, and the theory of Atlantis?

#14 KarinaKay

KarinaKay
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for the info biggrin.gif

You know, I don't see anything that only allows a person to vote one time.....

#15 Starscream77

Starscream77

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:23 PM

I had to vote for the tombstone one ..i love the old west , but it kinda sucks that its on a wednesday a lot of folks wont be able to check out all the episodes
Posted Image

#16 Candy

Candy

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:39 PM

I also voted for the Tombstone episode.

I found it fascinating because I live very close to Tombstone (15 miles) and have been to the Birdcage many times.

It's amazing!! Although I have never get had an experience there, one of my younger cousins who was visiting from Oregon did have one.

This was several years ago, and none of us ever told her about the "happenings" there before we went in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users