• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hdarvick

hdarvick

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:36 AM

Exactly one month after the next Twilight Zone Marathon on SciFi, I hope to see you at the 2007 Twilight Zone Convention, Saturday & Sunday, August 4-5, 2007, 10AM-5PM, in the Grand Ballroom of the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, just seven miles west of the George Washington Bridge and Manhattan, easily accessible by public transportation from NYC. Free parking. So far, 14 actors from the classic series are scheduled to attend: Mary Badham, James T. Callahan, Paul Comi, Susan Gordon, Chuck Hicks, Noah Keen, Suzanne Lloyd, Arlene Martel, Kevin McCarthy, Ed Nelson, Lois Nettleton, Tim O'Connor, William Schallert, Lea Waggner. Also appearing: Soupy Sales, Larry Storch. Joe Messerli, creator of The Twilight Zone logo in 1959 (and the 2007 TZCon logo) and author Tony Albarella (As Timeless As Infinity: The Complete Twilight Zone Scripts of Rod Serling) will also be there. Banquet Dinner Saturday evening honoring the TZ actors. No dais: at least one TZ actor will be seated at each table. Paypal (MC, Visa) accepted for admission and dinner tickets. Up-to-date infomation at www.tzconvention.com - including photographs of and The New York Times article about the 2006 TZ Convention.

#2 Recipediva

Recipediva

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (hdarvick @ Feb 25 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly one month after the next Twilight Zone Marathon on SciFi, I hope to see you at the 2007 Twilight Zone Convention, Saturday & Sunday, August 4-5, 2007, 10AM-5PM, in the Grand Ballroom of the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, just seven miles west of the George Washington Bridge and Manhattan, easily accessible by public transportation from NYC. Free parking. So far, 14 actors from the classic series are scheduled to attend: Mary Badham, James T. Callahan, Paul Comi, Susan Gordon, Chuck Hicks, Noah Keen, Suzanne Lloyd, Arlene Martel, Kevin McCarthy, Ed Nelson, Lois Nettleton, Tim O'Connor, William Schallert, Lea Waggner. Also appearing: Soupy Sales, Larry Storch. Joe Messerli, creator of The Twilight Zone logo in 1959 (and the 2007 TZCon logo) and author Tony Albarella (As Timeless As Infinity: The Complete Twilight Zone Scripts of Rod Serling) will also be there. Banquet Dinner Saturday evening honoring the TZ actors. No dais: at least one TZ actor will be seated at each table. Paypal (MC, Visa) accepted for admission and dinner tickets. Up-to-date infomation at www.tzconvention.com - including photographs of and The New York Times article about the 2006 TZ Convention.
Thanks for the post. I'm really looking for something different to do on my annual trip to NY. smile.gif

#3 MisterM

MisterM

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:57 PM

Zone Greetings

Wow. I hope all that go have a zone of a good time. I can not go unfortunately.
Yet, best regards to all.

hdarvick, cool website btw, zone thanks.
Zone Greetings!

#4 lacwin509

lacwin509

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (hdarvick @ Feb 25 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Hdarvick: Do you know the cost of the dinner/Reception as we'll ber in NYC in August
and wouldn't mind attending ?

#5 hdarvick

hdarvick

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (lacwin509 @ Mar 23 2007, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Hdarvick: Do you know the cost of the dinner/Reception as we'll ber in NYC in August
and wouldn't mind attending ?

The dinner is $100.00 per person, PayPal accepted. You will be seated at a table (not more than 10 per table) with a TZ actor. Go to www.tzconvention.com for more info (including menu) and look at photos from last Summer's TZ Con and Dinner. So far 17 TZ stars from 1959-1964 series plan to attend plus 4 non-TZ actors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users