Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

The Last Cylon is.....

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the Last Cylon? (231 member(s) have cast votes)

I know who the last Cylon is.... it's ....

1. Kara "Starbuck" Thrace (41 votes [17.75%])

Percentage of vote: 17.75%

2. Admiral Adama (14 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

3. Lee "Apollo" Adama (10 votes [4.33%])

Percentage of vote: 4.33%

4. President Laura Roslin (47 votes [20.35%])

Percentage of vote: 20.35%

5. Gaius Baltar (8 votes [3.46%])

Percentage of vote: 3.46%

6. Felix Gaeta (14 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

7. Cally Tyrol (2 votes [0.87%])

Percentage of vote: 0.87%

8. Anastasia Dualla (16 votes [6.93%])

Percentage of vote: 6.93%

9. Tom Zarek (6 votes [2.60%])

Percentage of vote: 2.60%

10. Racetrack (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

11. Hotdog (4 votes [1.73%])

Percentage of vote: 1.73%

12. Admiral Cain (10 votes [4.33%])

Percentage of vote: 4.33%

13. Ellen Tigh (12 votes [5.19%])

Percentage of vote: 5.19%

14. Billy (2 votes [0.87%])

Percentage of vote: 0.87%

15. Romo Lampkin (11 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

16. None of the above - but someone we know (22 votes [9.52%])

Percentage of vote: 9.52%

17. None of the above, somebody new (12 votes [5.19%])

Percentage of vote: 5.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 kthrace09

kthrace09

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,093 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:07 PM

Roslin all the way. My guess is if Anders could be sick and dying why can't Roslin be a cylon and dying from cancer?

"Nope too strong. I'm a nugget they can never break me down!(shakes fistsPosted Image). I'll beat this silly Cancer and I will do it with my shirt on! I'm a survivor!"~Me

Thyroid Cancer Symptoms...
Posted Image
Avi and banner ~ Kthrace09

#42 Chamalla

Chamalla

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:37 PM

Sharon Agathon!
Why?
She is a Cylon but it doesn’t mean that she couldn’t be one of the final five.
It just seams like she knows too much but doesn’t tell anything. She gave birth to Hera, first human-Cylon hybrid. She got trough so many life threatening situations unharmed. She found a way to algae planet, and was gone for more than 3 hours and who knows where she had been all that time. She becomes Adama’s best friend during the occupation of New Caprica.
Anyway, I would like it that she is the one. (And I don’t believe that those four are really Cylons. My hubbie predicted long ago that all of them-humans in the fleet- are Cylons, they just don’t know it yet. We’ll see... smile.gif )

Posted Image

Visit Kindreds. Check out graphics/fan fiction section.

Sharon Agathon - (We Were) Innocent - my new vid - made for Kindreds first vid challenge

HELO&SHARON story Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 - other vids by me

BSG - Kara, Helo - Breath me - vid by CosBlack

#43 HarveyBaltar

HarveyBaltar

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 273 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:41 PM

It'll probably be Dirk Benedict.
Posted Image

Boycott the Kara Thrace Haters NOW

#44 elledee

elledee

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:47 PM

Hmm Roslin and Starbuck have equal votes - I think it's Roslin, don't know why exactly I just do rolleyes.gif
You can't act real chemistry,
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
...just as you can't hide real chemistry.

#45 Moara

Moara

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:44 AM

I don't think it'll be either Roslin, or Starbuck. It'd just be too obvious.
Besides, they both have special roles to play in the unfolding mythos, and having either of them be a cylon cuts down on the complexity of the story.
The same goes for Baltar, who has been hinted at cylonity for so long that it would be anticlimactic if he actually were.

I also don't think that the final fifth of the final five was on the galactica at the time of the revelation. The five are special and distinct from the other seven models, but I don't think that the last cylon is much different than the others of the five, or else it would have been the hidden four and the ultimate one, rather than the final five, who always appear in glowy robes together.

So, my vote goes towards either cain or ellen, someone who used to be with the fleet, but is now dead. Giving them a valid excuse for not showing up with the other four during their revelation.

#46 Zemmius

Zemmius

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,444 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:32 PM

Ah, a poll. I like polls. So much simpler.

My vote goes to Dee.

Every other intimate relationship this season was a human/cylon one.
Plus Lee/Dee didnít have a kid. With love being a deciding factor as to if a cylon can reproduce. It seems that the cylon has to be convinced that the human loves them for reproduction to be accomplish.

.....H..............C.............K.......
Karl..........Sharon........Hera
Cally..........Galen........Nick
Ellen...........Saul.........No Kid
Gaius..........Six..........No Kid
Kara..........Sam.........No Kid
Lee............Dee..........No Kid

Posted Image

Quote by Kahlil Gibran. Avatar by catn3d.Posted Image

#47 JohnAGJ

JohnAGJ

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (Boltzman42 @ Mar 29 2007, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since Roslin nearly had an o.r.g.a.s.m when they jumped into the nebula and given the fact she is having the same dreams that two female Cylons are also having, my quess it's her.

Me too. The only other guess I have is Starbuck since she survived.

#48 starbuckaeryndax

starbuckaeryndax

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:55 PM

For some reason I think it's Cain. I have absolutely nothing to back it up. dry.gif
"See how I'm not punching him? I think I've grown." - Mal
www.scifichics.com

Posted Image

#49 Alex-the-Cylon

Alex-the-Cylon

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17,271 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:56 PM

I notice that Romo's cat is not in the list...he would get my vote! tongue.gif
"You've buried both characters under a banal ton of details that only a a former Air Force Officer with a huge fetish for planes and ships and military stuff would care about."

Thanks Punchface!I loved this sentence!

#50 uryadone

uryadone

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (starbuckaeryndax @ Apr 1 2007, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For some reason I think it's Cain. I have absolutely nothing to back it up. dry.gif

The only reason I doubt this is that RDM said we'd already seen some clues as to the identity of the fifth. There has been nothing to point to Cain. Maybe Ellen, but it would diminish her character so greatly that I doubt it. And then, you'd have had a marriage between two of the final five, which just seems like too much. IMO. *shrugs*

THANK YOU RON, JANE, BRADLEY, DAVID, MICHAEL A., MrsRon, MEXI, MARY MCDONNELL, EDWARD JAMES OLMOS AND ALL CAST AND CREW.

---

----------

Posted Image

~Avatar and Banner by Trinity!~

#51 theenforcer2

theenforcer2

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (Bl4cK V1p3R @ Mar 30 2007, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) I seriously doubt the cylons would make a skin job of of a education secretary. I mean come on man......Theres no way they would have known that roslin would become the president..... so in my mind shes out.

Roslin was Secretary of Education having an affair with the President of the Colonies. That would mean her programming was similar to Six's programming in that she used sex to get an advantage for the Cylons. If you think about it, maybe she knew that the Galactica was going to be the only surviving battlestar and used her influence with the President to get assigned to the farewell ceremony. Besides, she had Doral as a press attache. So its possible that she set that all up. Personally, I don't think she is a Cylon, but those are possiblities.

The Enforcer.
Posted Image

#52 theenforcer2

theenforcer2

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (Zemmius @ Apr 1 2007, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My vote goes to Dee.

Plus Lee/Dee didnít have a kid. With love being a deciding factor as to if a cylon can reproduce. It seems that the cylon has to be convinced that the human loves them for reproduction to be accomplish.

What if the reason why Brother Cavil was trying to convince Tyrol that Cally loved him was so that they could reproduce. It would be the opposite of what the Cylons did on New Caprica. Instead of Athena convincing Helo that he loved her, the Cylons had to convince Tyrol that Cally loved him so that there could be a second cylon-human baby. The only problem with this is that it makes Hera's birth not so special. Since we know the Cylons were after her or at least Deanna was obsessed with Hera, having a second half-breed baby would weaken the plot line. You would have thought that Deanna would have been forewarned that "there was another" during all of her downloadings. I just don't think the writers thought this through even though it was discussed many times on the board.

The Enforcer.
Posted Image

#53 theenforcer2

theenforcer2

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (enGal @ Mar 30 2007, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mmm K.S said in an interview that RDM said to her in the very beginning that her character is not a cylon, she was the only one on the crew to knew she was not a cylon.
http://img340.images...eye3copyjw4.jpg

So... Because the last one cylon point; with the drawing hint etc; to be a woman... I can see, strangely...
Admiral Cain...

Which would explain why the made a special for Pegasus...

Yeah, but if you read the quote it also say that "but know I don't know what's going to happen." That implies that she may still be a cylon or is just toying with us to throw us off the track. However, we all saw her viper explode. So either she is a cylon who has been resurrected in another body or somehow she was beamed out of there before the explosion by the Cylons or perhaps Apollo envisioned that she died simply so that he could let her go and move on in his life. Since the explosion was never comfirmed, we do not know if the ship actually exploded.

The Enforcer.
Posted Image

#54 uryadone

uryadone

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (theenforcer @ Apr 1 2007, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Roslin was Secretary of Education having an affair with the President of the Colonies. That would mean her programming was similar to Six's programming in that she used sex to get an advantage for the Cylons. If you think about it, maybe she knew that the Galactica was going to be the only surviving battlestar and used her influence with the President to get assigned to the farewell ceremony. Besides, she had Doral as a press attache. So its possible that she set that all up. Personally, I don't think she is a Cylon, but those are possiblities.

The Enforcer.

Well, I do think she's the fifth, but I don't think she or any of the other four are similar to "the seven" in any way. As RDM said, they are "fundamentally different." I doubt any of them have been acting according to any programming. Frankly, I doubt they have any, since I tend to think they are far more similar to humans than they are to "the seven."

THANK YOU RON, JANE, BRADLEY, DAVID, MICHAEL A., MrsRon, MEXI, MARY MCDONNELL, EDWARD JAMES OLMOS AND ALL CAST AND CREW.

---

----------

Posted Image

~Avatar and Banner by Trinity!~

#55 Bl4cK V1p3R

Bl4cK V1p3R

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (theenforcer @ Apr 1 2007, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Enforcer.

Wow.. you blew my theory out the water:P Now that I think about it, roslin would make the scariest sleeper skin job.

My bet is baltar is the first model..... I bet the baltar we been seeing is just a skin job. Maybe the real baltar left caprica long ago and approched the cylons to pursue Advanced A.I. development. (The new skin job model) I believe if memory serves, A.I. Research was banned following the cylon rebellion.

Based on his ego, He would more then likely make the first in his own image.......and become a god himself?

back to roslin. Wow It would make her obsession to find earth a nasty twist to fate if she was a cylon.

#56 Truthseeker013

Truthseeker013

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,045 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:46 PM

I'm still on the Admiral-as-Cylon bandwagon. It's all about morale, baby. Finding out that your leader, the man who's brought you through the darkness by sheer force of will, is one of the enemy, even if unaware and unwilling...
"Now, having read this, you know why the Post Office only delivers in daylight..."

#57 mmrushGDI

mmrushGDI

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:50 PM

Zak!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#58 blamethecat

blamethecat

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (LaDomme @ Mar 30 2007, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well of course where just guessing,but she did get dizzy when the rest of the 4 did.

But how could Rosilyn have cancer or did they switch her on new Caprica? Do Cylons get sick I guess they can since some contracted that virus.

#59 Thenextcylon

Thenextcylon

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,710 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:54 PM

Or it could be...........................me!

J/K! My money is on Papa Adama..oh yeah he's the cylon god
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
"cylons don't have spell check" KarakDestroyer
Banner courtesy of Syllverviper S.E.M
SAVE A LIFE! ADOPT A PET! Haven of the Ozarks Animal Sanctuary
Posted Image Posted Image

#60 blamethecat

blamethecat

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (Zemmius @ Apr 1 2007, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My vote goes to Dee.

Yea Im glad you mentioned Nick isnt he a Cylon/Human just like Hera? Why isn't he as relative?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users