Goku vs. Batman

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Goku vs. Batman (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Goku vs. Batman

1. Goku (13 votes [59.09%])

Percentage of vote: 59.09%

2. Batman (9 votes [40.91%])

Percentage of vote: 40.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:47 PM

As dsage pointed out, we need more vs. polls. He suggested a Goku vs. Superman poll, but I feel that Batman is infinitely cooler because he has batarangs and a dark cape.

So, discuss (in a mature manner please).

#2 Dione

Dione

Slan

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,674 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:49 PM

How can you possibly discuss this topic in a mature manner, look at the subject matter.

Besides, Goku would kick batman's ***
Posted Image
May the stars carry your sadness away, May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, May hope forever wipe away your tears, And, above all, may silence make you strong.

#3 dsage

dsage

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:49 PM

sad.gif They had the new batman motorbike on the today show this morning.

#4 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Dione @ Jun 18 2007, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Goku would kick batman's ***

That's not what the poll says, sir. Currently, 100% of all people understand that Batman would beat Goku.

This is partly because Batman has a strong punch and he can use grappling hooks.

#5 BluMeino

BluMeino

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (dsage @ Jun 18 2007, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sad.gif They had the new batman motorbike on the today show this morning.

I saw that.

Batman would win, because he's American.

#6 AlucardNoLifeKing

AlucardNoLifeKing

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:55 PM

Batman would win hands down because of his coolness. Goku on the other hand would just monolog the
entire time while Batman takes him out with his belt of the almightyness.
Posted Image

#7 BluMeino

BluMeino

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:59 PM

Batman would kill Goku with a mindcrush by simply talking to him. Remember, Goku is an idiot.

#8 dsage

dsage

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:00 PM

Dr. Grant: Stop moving! VS threads can only see movement.

#9 silverhandorder

silverhandorder

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (dsage @ Jun 18 2007, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dr. Grant: Stop moving! VS threads can only see movement.

Even tho I like batman far more then Goku, he is a regular human in an outfit. Battle goes to goku simply because he is like superman if you to compare both of their strengths.

#10 Nightroad

Nightroad

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:06 PM

I think we should be talking Batman v. Wonder Woman.

Naked.
Posted Image

#11 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Silverhandorder @ Jun 18 2007, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even tho I like batman far more then Goku, he is a regular human in an outfit. Battle goes to goku simply because he is like superman if you to compare both of their strengths.

Batman beat Superman. Numerous times.

Plus, Batman has a mask and neither Superman nor Goku are cool enough for masks.

Using this logic, we can infer that Batman is superior.

#12 HellSing

HellSing

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:34 PM

are u guys on crack or what, goku could take all of the batmans hits, without moving, he only needs to blow to beat the sht out of batman

#13 NeedMoDro

NeedMoDro

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:47 PM

Goku VS Batman

nice! smile.gif

QUOTE (BluMeino @ Jun 18 2007, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw that.

Batman would win, because he's American.

LOL!!!

QUOTE (Alucard-No-Life-King @ Jun 18 2007, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Batman would win hands down because of his coolness. Goku on the other hand would just monolog the
entire time while Batman takes him out with his belt of the almightyness.

o so true

QUOTE (Nightroad @ Jun 18 2007, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naked.

How about as Motoko VS. Nyu mud wrestling match followed by a Motoko VS Lucy mud wrestling match.

QUOTE (HellSing @ Jun 18 2007, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are u guys on crack or what, goku could take all of the batmans hits, without moving, he only needs to blow to beat the sht out of batman

sry this topic is a bit of a spill over from the Motoko VS Alucard thread, go read that and you might understand
Stuck on a glacier with MACGYVER!

Holden: This is a site full of militant movie buffs: sad bastards who live in their parents' basements, downloading scripts and trading what they believe to be inside info about movies and actors they despise yet can't stop discussing. This is where you go if you wanna hear frustrated would-be filmmakers mouth off with their two-bit, arm-chair- director's opinions on how they all could've made a better Episode One.

Jay:
what's important here is that there's a bunch of ************* we don't even know calling us ******** on the Internet to a bunch of teenagers and guys who can't even get laid. Putting a stop to that is the most important thing we could ever do.

| Striker Extreme BIOS Ver. 1305 | Intel E6850 @ 3Ghz(Stock) | OCZ Vendetta2 w/ SilenX IXP-76-14 | XFX 8800GTX Extreme @ 600/950/1350(Factory OC) | 2x1GB Mushkin Extreme XP2-6400 800mhz 4-4-3-10 w/heatspreader | 150GB Raptor in a SilenX Luxurae HDSS w/ 2X SilenX IXP-13-14 | 4x500GB Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD502lJ RAID 0+1 | Several different SATA HDD's hot-swapped with Thermaltake ST0005U BLACX | Samsung WriteMaster SH-S223F | Thermaltake Toughpower 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos-S | Samsung SyncMaster 226BW 1680X1050p over dual-link DVI-D | Hitachi Ultravison 52" 1920X1080p HDTV over dual-link DVI-D |

#14 Nightroad

Nightroad

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (NeedMoDro @ Jun 18 2007, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about as Motoko VS. Nyu mud wrestling match followed by a Motoko VS Lucy mud wrestling match.

Now we are talking. I would say Sci-Fi could sponsor it, but there would probably be a logo for "The Lost Room" or something covering the good parts tongue.gif
Posted Image

#15 NeedMoDro

NeedMoDro

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Nightroad @ Jun 18 2007, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now we are talking. I would say Sci-Fi could sponsor it, but there would probably be a logo for "The Lost Room" or something covering the good parts tongue.gif

LOL!!!
Stuck on a glacier with MACGYVER!

Holden: This is a site full of militant movie buffs: sad bastards who live in their parents' basements, downloading scripts and trading what they believe to be inside info about movies and actors they despise yet can't stop discussing. This is where you go if you wanna hear frustrated would-be filmmakers mouth off with their two-bit, arm-chair- director's opinions on how they all could've made a better Episode One.

Jay:
what's important here is that there's a bunch of ************* we don't even know calling us ******** on the Internet to a bunch of teenagers and guys who can't even get laid. Putting a stop to that is the most important thing we could ever do.

| Striker Extreme BIOS Ver. 1305 | Intel E6850 @ 3Ghz(Stock) | OCZ Vendetta2 w/ SilenX IXP-76-14 | XFX 8800GTX Extreme @ 600/950/1350(Factory OC) | 2x1GB Mushkin Extreme XP2-6400 800mhz 4-4-3-10 w/heatspreader | 150GB Raptor in a SilenX Luxurae HDSS w/ 2X SilenX IXP-13-14 | 4x500GB Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD502lJ RAID 0+1 | Several different SATA HDD's hot-swapped with Thermaltake ST0005U BLACX | Samsung WriteMaster SH-S223F | Thermaltake Toughpower 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos-S | Samsung SyncMaster 226BW 1680X1050p over dual-link DVI-D | Hitachi Ultravison 52" 1920X1080p HDTV over dual-link DVI-D |

#16 iblis666

iblis666

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (Nightroad @ Jun 18 2007, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naked.

agreed
"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy..." Revelation 13:1-2

#17 Codename_V

Codename_V

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:08 AM

Batman: because Batman is a scientist.

#18 ZeiramImmortal

ZeiramImmortal

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:48 AM

Batman represents the "everyman/woman" (being PC for the trolls).

He outwits 99% of his opponents easily. The 1% he can't are the genius super villians.

Goku is a half-wit and would be completely at the mercy of Batman's logic.

That and it would take 15 rounds for Goku to level up while Batman comes up with a solution and executes it within 2 rounds.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How many episodes of DBZ does it take to change a light bulb?
Nobody knowns. They stopped counting at 100 episodes.
"...and while you're waiting for us to kill you, we highly recommend p*ssing yourself. Followed by of course praying to your impotent god. Then cowering in a corner and begging, always good. But if you act now there's still time for an old fashion suicide. Thank you London! Goodnite!" - Jann Valentine [Hellsing]

#19 Sollus

Sollus

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 12:49 PM

Another unlikely matchup. Goku is basically good natured and Batman wouldn't blindly attack someone without some idea of what he's up against. Ignoring that, IF they understood that the next person they meet they HAD to fight. Goku would be able to sense that Batman is a normal powered human, so wouldn't power up. Batman would see a well built man, however since he's taken out superpowered villains that wouldn't mean much.

Almost certainly Goku would let batman have the first punch, which would have no effect. Batman would try harder, but can't come close to Goku's speed and even if he did, there is no way he can hit Goku hard enough to damage him in any way. This is a critical decision time, if Goku really believes he has to take Batman out, he can at this point. One solid blow and Batman is gone. But since Goku isn't very bright, he would most likely NOT hit Batman as hard as he should and so the fight would continue.

Round 2: Again we have a critical decision to make, Batman being the tactician that he is, would realize that Goku is more than a normal person and would begin using his toys. Probably physical ones, brass knuckles, batarangs and the like. Again Goku would most likely continue his less than lethal attacks. I think this would continue until Batman used either gas or drugs to incapacitate Goku.

So I think Batman would win. Once... and that's only because Goku fights to enjoy the battle, not to win. Batman fights to win using whatever is necessary.

#20 AstariGuard

AstariGuard

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:44 PM

Now I may not be some expert, but you dont need to be one to figure this out.

Goku as a child could beat batman. There would be no way Batman could possibly win against Goku. Unless I am wrong Goku has no real weakness. Don't forget about his super Saiyan and such.

Batman is a really cool character, i love how he has no actual super abilities. However against Goku it would be like me swating a fly.

Batman could take all the punches he wants at Goku and it wouldn't do a thing except annoy him. His batarangs are useless against Goku. Goku is just way to fast.

It would take three hits to either kill Batman or put him in a body cast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users