11 replies to this topic

#1 JustIcy

JustIcy

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 342 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:17 AM

Ellen-Muth posted this on he myspace blog: http://blog.myspace....logID=282378780

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Announcement; Not a Blog

Just to let all you DLMers out there know that this past week, I have been informed that after this "Dead Like Me" movie comes out, it may, go back to series. After seeing the movie, you'll have to be the judge of whether or not you like the new concept. Give it a chance. I know we all hate change but it has been two years since season 2 so there has to be evolution.

#2 eber322

eber322

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:34 AM

That sounds great! I thought the movie idea was to good to be true, now series talk!!! I just don't want to get my hopes up to high before I actually see anything come of the reports. smile.gif I do understand that some things had to change after two years, but I hope they keep it as close to the original as possible.
Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.
Posted Image

#3 eber322

eber322

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:40 AM

Can I ask a dumb question? I hate to sound doubtful, but I went to the Myspace link and I have to ask... how does anybody know that it is really Ellen doing the posting or controling the page? Sorry, don't get mad or anything I just have a hard time believing things I see online.
Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.
Posted Image

#4 JustIcy

JustIcy

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 342 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (eber322 @ Jun 30 2007, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can I ask a dumb question? I hate to sound doubtful, but I went to the Myspace link and I have to ask... how does anybody know that it is really Ellen doing the posting or controling the page? Sorry, don't get mad or anything I just have a hard time believing things I see online.

Don't know how to prove that she is Ellen, but Ellen announced the myspace site from her website, ellen-muth.com: http://www.ellen-mut.......ace&start=0

Of course, now you are going to ask how we really know that is the true Ellen. biggrin.gif

#5 Hokie95

Hokie95

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:19 PM

That is the real Ellen Muth. I have talked to her at conventions about the forum and Myspace.
"We are better than we think and not quite what we want to be" Professor Nikki Giovanni at Convocation, April 17, 2007.

George: So, my whole life, everything, all I get to keep are thoughts and memories?
Rube: That's all we ever have peanut.

#6 JustIcy

JustIcy

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 342 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (Hokie95 @ Jul 2 2007, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is the real Ellen Muth. I have talked to her at conventions about the forum and Myspace.

Hey, Hoakie, glad to see you made it here! If you got through the rigors of registering in SciFi, DLMO should be a cake walk! laugh.gif

#7 AluFiend

AluFiend

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:10 PM

When ellen first came to the ellen-muth website she did so by inviting the webmaster to her home and posted pics of their meeting. After that many members have gone to conventions and met ellen and as someone has already done here they have confirmed that it is really her posting. Hope that helps a little.

#8 cs8228

cs8228

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:43 AM

Today is the big day of our first DLM marathon, yeah. What a treat!

#9 Podi2

Podi2

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (cs8228 @ Jul 5 2007, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Today is the big day of our first DLM marathon, yeah. What a treat!

And I'm stuck at work!.......shucks! dry.gif
Age of Aquarius: 2012

Live every moment, of every day, as if it was your last day on Earth. Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow is not here, but Today is NOW!

Peace!

#10 AluFiend

AluFiend

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:06 PM

IM WATCHING!!!

I even bugged some of my WoW friends about it. Got one interested and got one who was already a fan updated on the events smile.gif

#11 tvlandman2

tvlandman2

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 396 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:28 PM

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Announcement; Not a Blog

Just to let all you DLMers out there know that this past week, I have been informed that after this "Dead Like Me" movie comes out, it may, go back to series. After seeing the movie, you'll have to be the judge of whether or not you like the new concept. Give it a chance. I know we all hate change but it has been two years since season 2 so there has to be evolution.

I'll give it a chance, Ellen! A different storyline is better than no storyline at all!!
WARNING! This product has been known in the State of California to cause cancer, so if you live in one of the other forty-nine states, you're O.K.

#12 Velouria

Velouria

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:39 PM

I am so excited that there may be a movie coming out... what a shame to cancel a show in its prime. I would love to see this series continued. There were endless possibilities for the plot. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users