• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 crystalseth

crystalseth

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:59 PM

here are a few anime titles that used to be on or shown on scifi, plz put down other titles that i didnt put down (SORRY IF I SPELT ANYTHING WRONG)
1. AKIRA
2. GREEN LEGEND RAN
3. VENUS WARS
4. GHOST IN THE SHELL(THE MOVIE)
5. STREET FIGHTER II(THE MOVIE)
6. LILLY C.A.T.
7. ARMITAGE THE THIRD
8. MACROSS PLUS THE MOVIE
9. VAMPIRE HUNTER D
10. DEMON CITY
11. IRIA THE ZERMAN ANIMATION(ANIME VERSION AND LIVE ACTION VERSION)
12. PATLABOR 1&2
13. AKO(ALL MOVIES)
14. TENCHI MUYO THE MOVIE(#1)
15. EYES OR MARS(I DON'T REMEMBER SOMETHING SIMILAR TO ONE OF THOSE NAMES)
16. APPLESEED(ORIGNAL MOVIE)
17. MACROSS 2
18. FIST OF FURY(KING OF FIGHTERS MOVIE)
19. Dominion Tank Police
20.Battle Angel
21.Battle Arena Toshiden
22.Roujin Z
23.Gall Force: 1

(im trying to find two movies one is with a young man who has a power in this mettalic glove and its like kinda futuristic and stuff and he likes this girl and such)
Posted Image

#2 LostPhrackv2

LostPhrackv2

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 300 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (crystalseth @ Aug 21 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(im trying to find two movies one is with a young man who has a power in this mettalic glove and its like kinda futuristic and stuff and he likes this girl and such and the other is a group of girls in outer space get attacked by an alien or some high power beining and she becomes pregnant from being near it or somethin and than the child rapidly grows

Neither of those are ringing any bells, sorry. Here's another for your list though, Roujin Z.
~Ken

#3 Nightroad

Nightroad

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:26 AM

There was a thread on that last anime you were inquiring about. I will see if I can find it...

Found it: Gall Force 1: Eternal Story

I believe that is it.
Posted Image

#4 crystalseth

crystalseth

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:03 PM

thanx guyz gall force was it thank u sooo much if anyone else can help me out i would like be complete...bc i have every single anime on that list that i made on dvd and i want all of them lol
Posted Image

#5 crystalseth

crystalseth

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Nightroad @ Aug 23 2007, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was a thread on that last anime you were inquiring about. I will see if I can find it...
Found it: Gall Force 1: Eternal Story

I believe that is it.

thanx man sooo much i love u lol
Posted Image

#6 nishikaze

nishikaze

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 02:40 PM

8 Man After
Robot Hunter Cashan
And it's Project A-ko

Didn't they also play Fatal Fury: the movie at one point?
My karma ran over my dogma.
Edited by a fan for fans.

If at first you don't succeed skydiving is not for you. ~ Ancient Dactyl Proverb

#7 mst3001

mst3001

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:58 PM

Don't forget Galaxy Express 999
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/2012enthusiast

Posted Image

#8 chibiruri

chibiruri

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (crystalseth @ Aug 21 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
here are a few anime titles that used to be on or shown on scifi, plz put down other titles that i didnt put down (SORRY IF I SPELT ANYTHING WRONG)
1. AKIRA
2. GREEN LEGEND RAN
3. VENUS WARS
4. GHOST IN THE SHELL(THE MOVIE)
5. STREET FIGHTER II(THE MOVIE)
6. LILLY C.A.T.
7. ARMITAGE THE THIRD
8. MACROSS PLUS THE MOVIE
9. VAMPIRE HUNTER D
10. DEMON CITY
11. IRIA THE ZERMAN ANIMATION(ANIME VERSION AND LIVE ACTION VERSION)
12. PATLABOR 1&2
13. AKO(ALL MOVIES)
14. TENCHI MUYO THE MOVIE(#1)
15. EYES OR MARS(I DON'T REMEMBER SOMETHING SIMILAR TO ONE OF THOSE NAMES)
16. APPLESEED(ORIGNAL MOVIE)
17. MACROSS 2
18. FIST OF FURY(KING OF FIGHTERS MOVIE)
19. Dominion Tank Police
20.Battle Angel
21.Battle Arena Toshiden
22.Roujin Z
23.Gall Force: 1

(im trying to find two movies one is with a young man who has a power in this mettalic glove and its like kinda futuristic and stuff and he likes this girl and such)

Its E.Y.E.S. of Mars
and the one movie your trying to think of is Lensman I believe.
there was one other movie called Robot Carnival
Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 BluMeino

BluMeino

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:22 AM

God, Sci-Fi had such great movie titles.

Honestly, it'd be better for them if they just played movies instead of series. Even if they just did those older titles, new anime fans would see what the good stuff was.

#10 crystalseth

crystalseth

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (BluMeino @ Aug 26 2007, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Honestly, it'd be better for them if they just played movies instead of series. Even if they just did those older titles, new anime fans would see what the good stuff was.

yea they did i am so with u on that idea...they should play all the old titles it'd like cry of happiness
Posted Image

#11 chibiruri

chibiruri

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (BluMeino @ Aug 26 2007, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll agree with that happy.gif
Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Silvarea

Silvarea

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:34 AM

Didn't they air "Read or Die" both the ova and the series?

#13 LostPhrackv2

LostPhrackv2

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 02:34 AM

Tech TV/G4 ran the R.O.D. series, and Adult Swim ran the OVA. Sci-Fi did list the OVA as one of the titles they were planning on airing in their initial press release, so they'll run it eventually.
~Ken

#14 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:18 PM

don't forget devil man and record of lodoss war

#15 blackskies

blackskies

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:43 PM

Hey i've been trying to find an anime that was aired probably between 1999 and 2002. I don't remember much of it other than it was based in a post apocalyptic world and there were demons in it. Also the hero was a dude with a sword but thats the same in almost any anime.

#16 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (blackskies @ Sep 4 2007, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey i've been trying to find an anime that was aired probably between 1999 and 2002. I don't remember much of it other than it was based in a post apocalyptic world and there were demons in it. Also the hero was a dude with a sword but thats the same in almost any anime.

it's called demon city shinjuku

#17 ironman6975

ironman6975

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 05:18 AM

Hello Anime Fans,

I am trying to remember a movie that was played on Sci-fi Anime movie. The movie was taken out in space in the future. There were two sides one side was nothing but human females stuck on a spaceship and the other side was aliens that were trying to destroy them. Both sides are at war and if I remember right they were for ions. The two sides are constantly fighting but there was some kind of alliance between the two in the upper ranks that they sent these two ships to a far galaxy and all i remember at the end was that there was a human male on the alien ship and the youngest female from the female ship somehow ended up on a planet that was like earth. Which if I remember right it came out between 97 and 99. This was on sci-fi channel saturday mornings. So if anyone could tell me please tell me the name of that movie. Plus I think there were more saturday morning sci-fi anime movies than what are on this list. So if anyone could let me know what they all are and where I can find that list thank you.

#18 Nightroad

Nightroad

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (ironman6975 @ Sep 28 2007, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Anime Fans,

I am trying to remember a movie that was played on Sci-fi Anime movie. The movie was taken out in space in the future. There were two sides one side was nothing but human females stuck on a spaceship and the other side was aliens that were trying to destroy them. Both sides are at war and if I remember right they were for ions. The two sides are constantly fighting but there was some kind of alliance between the two in the upper ranks that they sent these two ships to a far galaxy and all i remember at the end was that there was a human male on the alien ship and the youngest female from the female ship somehow ended up on a planet that was like earth. Which if I remember right it came out between 97 and 99. This was on sci-fi channel saturday mornings. So if anyone could tell me please tell me the name of that movie. Plus I think there were more saturday morning sci-fi anime movies than what are on this list. So if anyone could let me know what they all are and where I can find that list thank you.

Gall Force 1: Eternal Story

Seems a lot of people have wondered what that anime is...you are not the first to ask and be answered. I doubt you will be the last tongue.gif
Posted Image

#19 powerlock

powerlock

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:18 AM

when the sci fi channel first started anime week. there was a movie involving a 6'3 ish monster thats wears heavy shielding and has a little head in his helmet. i also think they made it a live action movie too. based on the anime movies. does anyone know the name. Sorry if i didnt give enough info. i was very young at the time.

#20 LostPhrackv2

LostPhrackv2

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (powerlock @ Sep 29 2007, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when the sci fi channel first started anime week. there was a movie involving a 6'3 ish monster thats wears heavy shielding and has a little head in his helmet. i also think they made it a live action movie too. based on the anime movies. does anyone know the name. Sorry if i didnt give enough info. i was very young at the time.

The live action movie was Zeiram, the anime was a six episode OVA called Iria: Zeiram the Animation. The live action flick came first, then the anime which served as a prequel to the movie. There's also a second live action Zeiram but I've never seen it.

I actually picked up Iria a month or two ago. I really dug it and I've been wanting to snag the two live action flicks ever since.
~Ken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users