23 replies to this topic

#21 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,024 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:59 PM

I didn't see a forum where I could post this, but figured since I uploaded the actors' pictures, I may as well ask this here.

Does anyone have any DS memorabilia? I still have the Barnabas Collins Dark Shadows game by Milton Bradley and two stacks of trading cards from the show. I also have small 1-sheet posters of the characters from the soundtrack album, several of the Gold Key comic books, numerous daily Dark Shadows comic strips from the NY Daily News, and some newspaper and magazine articles.

I'm sure they're all worth something on eBay, but I have no intention of selling them.

I'll see about posting a few pix when I get the chance.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#22 vampsgirl

vampsgirl

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:30 PM

Hello!!!!!

I've been locked out of this site for over a year or so now, way back to when they did their big major "upgrade" and wiped out many many posters. I tried every way I could think of for a long time after that to login, rejoin or reregister here, but nothing ever worked. Every once in awhile I'll come by and see if there's anything new here and sometimes try to log in. That's what I did this afternoon and, to my total shock, I was able to log in!!! My username has changed from what I originally had. I was MyDearVictoria and now I'm vampsgirl, which was one of the many names I tried to reregister with.

*****I just really wanted to thank Paul for posting his photos of the Dark Shadows actors from so long ago at the ABC Studios. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I wasn't allowed to see them before now because I couldn't log in. They are all terrific, though. No matter that Thayer David has only half his head. LOL

#23 aznemesis

aznemesis

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (vampsgirl @ Jun 19 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been locked out of this site for over a year or so now, way back to when they did their big major "upgrade" and wiped out many many posters. I tried every way I could think of for a long time after that to login, rejoin or reregister here, but nothing ever worked. Every once in awhile I'll come by and see if there's anything new here and sometimes try to log in. That's what I did this afternoon and, to my total shock, I was able to log in!!! My username has changed from what I originally had. I was MyDearVictoria and now I'm vampsgirl, which was one of the many names I tried to reregister with.

I haven't been around in years. I was last here when DS was actually airing on SFC, or shortly after they stopped. I tried to log in with my old user name, but it said there was no such email/user associated with an account. So, I tried creating a new account using my old handle. It said it was in use (although it doesn't turn up when I search it). So, I had to re-register using a different name.

#24 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,024 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (vampsgirl @ Jun 19 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello!!!!!

*****I just really wanted to thank Paul for posting his photos of the Dark Shadows actors from so long ago at the ABC Studios. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I wasn't allowed to see them before now because I couldn't log in. They are all terrific, though. No matter that Thayer David has only half his head. LOL

I'm glad I could share those pictures with everyone.
smile.gif

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users