37 replies to this topic

#21 RuthinCastle

RuthinCastle

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:26 AM

The "best" , not sure of that, but definately near the top. I hope the series becomes a permanent part of the line-up.

#22 Zombie1134

Zombie1134

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (redcastle @ Nov 7 2007, 03:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The "best" , not sure of that, but definately near the top. I hope the series becomes a permanent part of the line-up.

It was cancelled. sad.gif

#23 KaiWinters

KaiWinters

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 08:42 AM

Wife and I watched several episodes but the show went nowhere and became increasingly boring.
Not surprised it got cancelled.

#24 ImaFrackinRockstar

ImaFrackinRockstar

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 458 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (janefan @ Oct 5 2007, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Painkiller Jane was the best show on TV and was cancelled prematurely. There is so much potential for developing the show. The characters are interesting and likeable. All kinds of good stories can be created with Jane now a double agent. Other great shows such as the original Star Trek were cancelled and so much garbage remains on TV. I hope Sci-fi reconsiders or another channel will pick it up with the same crew.

the best show on tv? where the **** do you live? Mongolia? Norther Korea?

LOL! That show BLOOOOOOOWED! ahahahahaha.

#25 Zombie1134

Zombie1134

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (ImaFrackinRockstar @ Dec 10 2007, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now, that wasn't nice. At least from your other response you tried to give it a fair chance. What episode did you see by the way?

#26 overdark

overdark

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 282 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (ImaFrackinRockstar @ Dec 10 2007, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

obviously, someplace with low, low standards. Along with every other Left-Side of the Bell-Curve pKillaj Fan.

#27 PainkillerJanefan

PainkillerJanefan

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:55 PM

It got cencelled? oh my god, noooooo. I love this show so much. The acting is great here as well as as the storylines. Kristanna Loken rocks. I want at least 6 seasons of this show if not more but 14 or so seasons would be better but still.

obviously, someplace with low, low standards. Along with every other Left-Side of the Bell-Curve pKillaj Fan.

That's very rude thing to say. How would you feel if i or any other painkiller Jane fan would say that you live in a low, low standarts because you hate the show?

#28 joxerfan

joxerfan

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:42 AM

Hint: if you don't quote troll-posts, no one will be able to read them. wink.gif tongue.gif That's a troll-handle that virtually everyone has had on "ignore" since last spring. Especially the writers, actors and producers from the series! laugh.gif It's gone on to harass more viewers of other shows under other handles in other forums. So don't respond to it, or that will just inspire it to come offer more childish "opinions."

#29 Zombie1134

Zombie1134

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (joxerfan @ Jan 28 2008, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hint: if you don't quote troll-posts, no one will be able to read them. wink.gif tongue.gif That's a troll-handle that virtually everyone has had on "ignore" since last spring. Especially the writers, actors and producers from the series! laugh.gif It's gone on to harass more viewers of other shows under other handles in other forums. So don't respond to it, or that will just inspire it to come offer more childish "opinions."

you can put people on ignore? That's cool, but anyone, that I would put on ignore, is a great target for me to unleash my boredom on. Debates with them are interesting if not at least amusing, though, there is the one who became tedious a long, long time ago

#30 joxerfan

joxerfan

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (Zombie1134 @ Jan 28 2008, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can put people on ignore?

Yep, just go to the Control Panel feature, and look to your far left under "Menu" and choose the "manage ignored users" option. smile.gif

If a viewer complains about a show online and no one bothers to read it.... does the person even exist? laugh.gif

(In other news, I was much amused by the most recent Democratic primary results, where Obama got 55% of the vote. Everyone's totals were reported, so for example Richardson still got 714 votes even though he withdrew from the race, Gravel got 234, Kucinich got 543, Dodd got 240, and Biden got 681. Out of some 532,000+ votes. The tallied results? With each of those gentlemen getting hundreds of votes... that equaled 0%. laugh.gif Kind of puts the value of a couple of people on the internet into perspective: if there are a thousand of them in agreement.... that equals 0% in the great scope of things.)

#31 Zombie1134

Zombie1134

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (joxerfan @ Jan 28 2008, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, just go to the Control Panel feature, and look to your far left under "Menu" and choose the "manage ignored users" option. smile.gif

If a viewer complains about a show online and no one bothers to read it.... does the person even exist? laugh.gif

(In other news, I was much amused by the most recent Democratic primary results, where Obama got 55% of the vote. Everyone's totals were reported, so for example Richardson still got 714 votes even though he withdrew from the race, Gravel got 234, Kucinich got 543, Dodd got 240, and Biden got 681. Out of some 532,000+ votes. The tallied results? With each of those gentlemen getting hundreds of votes... that equaled 0%. laugh.gif Kind of puts the value of a couple of people on the internet into perspective: if there are a thousand of them in agreement.... that equals 0% in the great scope of things.)

thanks for the info, but as far as the opinion thing goes, that was just mean! LMAO. It is a great point though.

#32 PainkillerJanefan

PainkillerJanefan

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:35 PM

Good plan Joxerfan, by the way i love your avatar and Joxer and Gabrielle are two of my favorite characters. I finally saw eppi 3 and loved it, poor the computer guy but the eppi was still very cool.

#33 JaneJaimelover

JaneJaimelover

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Zombie1134 @ Nov 7 2007, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was cancelled. sad.gif

I agree with that! I also saw only 3 eppies but still like it a lot and want it to come back one day! I love the idea and the actors as well! Poor riley is right and I wish it would have done better!

#34 Killer987

Killer987

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (joxerfan @ Jan 28 2008, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif Kind of puts the value of a couple of people on the internet into perspective: if there are a thousand of them in agreement.... that equals 0% in the great scope of things.)

This, of course, applies to the few fans of Painkiller Jane.
0% in the great scope of things. But I dont think this was meaning Joxerfan intended. It's still true none-the-less.

#35 joxerfan

joxerfan

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

You forgot to log in with your old PKJ-trolling handle. This is the new one that people can read.

#36 armedanimefan

armedanimefan

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:11 PM

Wait, it was a show? I just saw the movie awhile ago and thought it was pretty awesome. If the show was even half as good, I think it's too bad I never got to see it.
Please help preserve the SciFi anime boards. Just say no to Naruto, Inuyasha, and Dragon Ball Z.

SciFi needs more Claymore and Eflen Lied.

#37 DeadMorgoth

DeadMorgoth

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 465 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:41 PM

The movie was real good(18/10 by SciFi original standards - I think it was one), so I was pretty excited when they started advertising the series. Unfortunately it was not half as good as the movie, nor was it related to the movie in any way. While *most of the time* I didn't hate it(except the intro WTF was THAT?! and why didn't they cut it out of the second 2/3ds of the season), it never really did anything to exite very many people.

I wouldn't mind seeing them have a chance to improve in a second season. If nothing else, I'd rather watch a brand new mediocre story than yet another stargate rerun I've seen 5 times. I actually think anything except the worst trash imaginable (read:worse than Flash) deserves at least two. It often takes a little while for a team to really figure how to do a show. I won't be crying over PKJ not coming back however.
Legion of the Unlight, Bane of the Cleansed

#38 MisfitQueen

MisfitQueen

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:35 PM

I have to admit that I was falling asleep in the first 5 minutes of the show. Sorry, but it was on too late. Once I saw the whole show, I really looked forward to it. I was hooked. I really wish it would come back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users