Photo
- - - - -

Will the X Files be going to HD or Blue Ray?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Blatch

Blatch

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:39 PM

I am new here, so I am sorry if this has been discussed before, but I used the search feature and nothing came up. I was just wondering if anyone has any info if the series will ever be available in high definition. Iím a huge fan of the series and have wanted to buy all the seasons for a while, but I donít want to waste my money on the versions out now if they will be issuing a high def version. I appreciate any help/info you have. Thanks.

#2 ItsMeKclem

ItsMeKclem

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:45 PM

Hey there and welcome to the board! I haven't heard anything about high def of blue ray versions of the DVDs! But if anyone knows or heard anything, I'm sure someone will post it here!
Life is beautifully obscene

#3 Blatch

Blatch

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (ItsMeKclem @ Oct 16 2007, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey there and welcome to the board! I haven't heard anything about high def of blue ray versions of the DVDs! But if anyone knows or heard anything, I'm sure someone will post it here!

Great. Thank you, and thank you. biggrin.gif

#4 martianvirus

martianvirus

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:37 PM

Any news on this?

#5 jasay

jasay

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:29 PM

That is an excellent question. This site I found a site that is very reliabe and up to date on TV DVD releases, and they have no info. So I would suggest just checking this site for any updates:

TV on DVD

I would assume that it's inevitable. A lot of manufacturers have waited it out to see who wins the HD/Blu Ray war before putting all their money in one format. Now that HD has been discontinued I'm sure it's just a matter of time, since XF has had like a million different DVD releases.
"Federman, that wasn't a movie. That was real life."

"The difference being?"

#6 TabbyJack

TabbyJack

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:42 PM

hddvd are not being made anymore Blueray WON THE WAR ALMOST A YEAR AGO it was evident when more people started to buy Playstation 3 rather than x-box because of hardware issues. You can google it and it has all the info. So I am sorry if you only have HDDVD players

#7 Fieldtrpr2

Fieldtrpr2

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:54 PM

The release date for IWTB DVD I think is the third week of November -21st?. -Can't remember where I read this.

And Blu-ray, yes. http://www.homemedia...rticle_id=13249
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users