3 replies to this topic

#1 plainbob13

plainbob13

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 01:54 AM

Did anyone catch the Monster Quest show on the history channel? I watched it and it wasn't that bad. Tonites show was on Bigfoot. It manly cover bigfoot in canada. It had some evidence from a board with a ***** load of screwws in that was supposed to have been stepped on by the big footed guy. Blood and hair. Also they had a tall tale from a guy in the 20's i think that said he was kidnapped by bigfoot and the guy said he made bigfoot coffee and gave him snuff. lol Anyone else see it i'd like to hear your thoought on it.
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.
Steven Wright

And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 rubafatkid

rubafatkid

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 283 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (plainbob13 @ Nov 7 2007, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did anyone catch the Monster Quest show on the history channel? I watched it and it wasn't that bad. Tonites show was on Bigfoot. It manly cover bigfoot in canada. It had some evidence from a board with a ***** load of screwws in that was supposed to have been stepped on by the big footed guy. Blood and hair. Also they had a tall tale from a guy in the 20's i think that said he was kidnapped by bigfoot and the guy said he made bigfoot coffee and gave him snuff. lol Anyone else see it i'd like to hear your thoought on it.

Yeah..I did...actually..it was the first time I watched it....I never knew when it was on....it was pretty good.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 cancer721

cancer721

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 02:55 PM

Yea...loved the show.
I think they did a much better job at proving bigfoot exists,.... than any ghosts on the Waverly Sanitorium "Reveal"....

#4 LadyDragonfly4

LadyDragonfly4

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 04:47 PM

I watched it also and I think it's a great idea for a show all around. It's great that it's on History Channel, too.

If you could see the future,
but you couldn't do anything to change it,
would you still wanna know?

~ Harry Dresden Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users