3 replies to this topic

#1 captcrais101

captcrais101

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:26 PM

When the PC Farscape game starts, Crichton has a Pulse pistol and Chiana has a metal club. The pulse pistol is not Winona. Crichton finds Winona a little later. On the second part of the voyage to the town from the prowler crash site, where Crichton and Chiana are traveling from island to island, take a right on the second island a little off course til you see the first culture house. There should be a equipment box next to it. Open it and you will find Winona. John and a chaka oil clip. John Names the gun Winona then. Then give the orginal gun to Chiana by clicking the circle with the gun, next to crichton's face. Don a right click on the orginal pulse gun and choose Chianna with the left click. The orginal pulse gun will move from Crichton's inventory to Chiana's. Do the same with some of the chaka oil clips.

#2 RandomHooligan

RandomHooligan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 295 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (captcrais101 @ Nov 12 2007, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don a right click on the orginal pulse gun and choose Chianna with the left click. ... Do the same with some of the chaka oil clips.

Why? The game sucks.
This is my home. All I need is more... what... food? Family? Is there a difference?

#3 invisiblepancake

invisiblepancake

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (SharkD @ Nov 13 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why? The game sucks.

Yeah, it does suck. I never got through the first level because Pip kept dieing, and it ****** me off.
"Bobby Hobbes detects many scents, he doesn't just smell."

#4 Mreen

Mreen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 18,026 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

Well, at least it has that much that is interesting <g>

If I ever try the game, I'll keep that in mind. Assuming my characters dont die too much before I get that far wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users