10 replies to this topic

#1 Artguy45

Artguy45

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:22 AM

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to ask a question about GH. Actually about the disappearing demonologist.
In the first season or so there were some brothers (Johnson) that were demonologist. I really liked them very much. Their Presence meant there was something scaryout there, and for me gave some pseudo comfort that they were going to protect the viewer. My spouse, our children and neighbors found them fascinating. In the first season we had GH parties for the kiddos.
The people on the show are great but what happened to the demonologist Brothers?
Are they working behind the scenes now?
Really would like to see them back.
Artguy45

#2 KarinaKay

KarinaKay

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,376 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (Artguy45 @ Dec 12 2007, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everyone.
I just wanted to ask a question about GH. Actually about the disappearing demonologist.
In the first season or so there were some brothers (Johnson) that were demonologist. I really liked them very much. Their Presence meant there was something scaryout there, and for me gave some pseudo comfort that they were going to protect the viewer. My spouse, our children and neighbors found them fascinating. In the first season we had GH parties for the kiddos.
The people on the show are great but what happened to the demonologist Brothers?
Artguy45

They just had a birthday and have a thread here biggrin.gif

Apparently they will be on at least one episode of Paranormal State. Other than that, I really don't know.

#3 ZombieBat

ZombieBat

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:12 AM

I guess they aren't part of the TAPS "family" anymore. They have their own group called NEAR, and their own radio show. Lisa is with them now as well. I read on their site that Brian was guest hosting a while back, so don't count on them being on GH, may GHI though.
You must unlearn what you have learned.

I'm a fuel-injected suicide machine. I'm the rocker, the roller, the out-of-controller.

#4 Starscream77

Starscream77

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:12 PM

Thay have always had thier own group ,they are friends with Jay amd Grant and do investigations with them once in a while as well as Convention type things , so they never were part of the imediate TAPS family more like 2nd cousins
Posted Image

#5 MrsDemonologist

MrsDemonologist

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (Artguy45 @ Dec 12 2007, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everyone.
In the first season or so there were some brothers (Johnson) that were demonologist. I really liked them very much.
Their Presence meant there was something scaryout there, and for me gave some pseudo comfort that they were
going to protect the viewer. My spouse, our children and neighbors found them fascinating. In the first season we
had GH parties for the kiddos.
Artguy45

Hey, Artguy, that was really nice. Thank you for posting.
There are always reruns. I've noticed they rerun Keith's appearance from season 2 (where he blesses the home
in Pomfret, CT) quite frequently.
QUOTE (Karina_Kay @ Dec 12 2007, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They just had a birthday and have a thread here biggrin.gif

Apparently they will be on at least one episode of Paranormal State. Other than that, I really don't know.

Yes, Keith and I helped with 2 episodes of P.S. (one will air this coming Monday).
How much you'll actually see us is questionable. My track record usually lands me on the cutting room floor. rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
QUOTE (ZombieBat @ Dec 12 2007, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess they aren't part of the TAPS "family" anymore. They have their own group called NEAR, and their own radio
show.
Lisa is with them now as well. I read on their site that Brian was guest hosting a while back, so don't count on them
being on GH, may GHI though.

Yes, Brian volunteered to co-host our last show (BTW, it's a local TV talk show, uploaded to the internet- not a radio
show).
QUOTE (Starscream77 @ Dec 12 2007, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thay have always had thier own group ,they are friends with Jay amd Grant and do investigations with them once in a
while as well as Convention type things , so they never were part of the imediate TAPS family more like 2nd cousins

Well, actually most members of N.E.A.R. are former core members of T.A.P.S., including myself. We split from T.A.P.S.
and founded N.E.A.R. in October of 2004.
Kristyn Gartland, as well as case managers from other T.A.P.S. family groups, ask for our assistance from time to time
with cases and we're happy to help.

#6 NEPkitten

NEPkitten

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (MrsDemonologist @ Dec 14 2007, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, Artguy, that was really nice. Thank you for posting.
There are always reruns. I've noticed they rerun Keith's appearance from season 2 (where he blesses the home
in Pomfret, CT) quite frequently.

Yes, Keith and I helped with 2 episodes of P.S. (one will air this coming Monday).
How much you'll actually see us is questionable. My track record usually lands me on the cutting room floor. rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

Yes, Brian volunteered to co-host our last show (BTW, it's a local TV talk show, uploaded to the internet- not a radio
show).

Well, actually most members of N.E.A.R. are former core members of T.A.P.S., including myself. We split from T.A.P.S.
Kristyn Gartland, as well as case managers from other T.A.P.S. family groups, ask for our assistance from time to time

I saw you on the preview, so you are on some! I think we both have that cutting room floor thing going on LOL. Being able to work with you guys from time to time is great! You guys are always so sweet and professional. Always also willing to teach. We are very thankful that you guys are always just a phone call away. Oh and please tell the boys happy belated birthday from me and all of NEP.
Sarah
Sarah Gabrenas
Co-Director
New England Paranormal

#7 GHKeith

GHKeith

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 290 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (NEPkitten @ Dec 15 2007, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw you on the preview, so you are on some! I think we both have that cutting room floor thing going on LOL. Being able to work with you guys from time to time is great! You guys are always so sweet and professional. Always also willing to teach. We are very thankful that you guys are always just a phone call away. Oh and please tell the boys happy belated birthday from me and all of NEP.
Sarah

Thanks so much Sarah, you're a sweetie! smile.gif
New England Anomalies Research
Demonologist, Ghost Hunters
MySpace
Posted Image
Carl, you are truly my favorite brother-in-law and I love you to pieces
but if I have to sit next to you one minute longer I'll need a drink........
Posted Image
There, that's better.

#8 MoZirry

MoZirry

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:26 PM

you guys are on right now, you both look awesome!!

#9 holdthatghost

holdthatghost

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (MrsDemonologist @ Dec 14 2007, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What might not be widely known outside of the circle of paranormal investigative groups, is that almost all of us (especially on the east coast) are greatly appreciative of the teachings, knowledge and assistance of Keith, Carl and Sandra. It's amazing how many investigators have attended one or more of their classes. It's equally amazing how they always find time to help others; they seem to be everywhere.

The influence that these three have had on so many people is truly incredible. If you ever have a chance to attend a class or seminar that they are speaking at, you don't want to miss it! They are three of the nicest people you could ever meet and possess the most impressive knowledge of the subject matter of anyone in this field.
David Manch
DIRECTOR
Earthbound Phantom Paranormal Research Group
Author of "There Are Ghosts In Our World", Trafford Publishing, 2008
Posted Image

#10 GHKeith

GHKeith

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (holdthatghost @ Dec 17 2007, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What might not be widely known outside of the circle of paranormal investigative groups, is that almost all of us (especially on the east coast) are greatly appreciative of the teachings, knowledge and assistance of Keith, Carl and Sandra. It's amazing how many investigators have attended one or more of their classes. It's equally amazing how they always find time to help others; they seem to be everywhere.

The influence that these three have had on so many people is truly incredible. If you ever have a chance to attend a class or seminar that they are speaking at, you don't want to miss it! They are three of the nicest people you could ever meet and possess the most impressive knowledge of the subject matter of anyone in this field.

God bless you, Dave. We consider you to be a true friend, and we always enjoy working and teaching with you! smile.gif
New England Anomalies Research
Demonologist, Ghost Hunters
MySpace
Posted Image
Carl, you are truly my favorite brother-in-law and I love you to pieces
but if I have to sit next to you one minute longer I'll need a drink........
Posted Image
There, that's better.

#11 holdthatghost

holdthatghost

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (GHKeith @ Dec 18 2007, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
God bless you, Dave. We consider you to be a true friend, and we always enjoy working and teaching with you! smile.gif

Right back at you my friend! smile.gif
Next class at the BCAE is January 25. We had 27 students at the last class, so I expect this next one to be another good turnout.
Hope you can make it!
David Manch
DIRECTOR
Earthbound Phantom Paranormal Research Group
Author of "There Are Ghosts In Our World", Trafford Publishing, 2008
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users