Photo

What happened to the show Ghost Adventures ?????

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mom0f3

mom0f3

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 01:24 PM

Ghost Adventures???? What happened to this show, I watched it and liked it but can't find it anymore...... Hope someone has some info onit. Thanx

#2 LadyDragonfly4

LadyDragonfly4

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 07:32 PM

It's being discussed in the Ghost Hunters forum. Go there and do a search for Ghost Adventurers and you should find a number of them.

I hope that helps!

If you could see the future,
but you couldn't do anything to change it,
would you still wanna know?

~ Harry Dresden Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 LadyDragonfly4

LadyDragonfly4

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 07:35 PM

Here's one: http://forums.scifi....ost adventurers

If you could see the future,
but you couldn't do anything to change it,
would you still wanna know?

~ Harry Dresden Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Thor2000

Thor2000

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:18 PM

Ghost Adventures was meant to be a one-time thing. It wasn't going to be a series, but yeah, I think it should have been one.

#5 GhostAdventuresFan

GhostAdventuresFan

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:06 PM

"Ghost Adventures" will be premiering on the Travel Channel on October 8th, 2008.

#6 Galorious

Galorious

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

We don't get the show here in Scotland, but I met the guys today filiming in Greyfriars Cemetery in Edinburgh. We were out for a walk having a look at the Covenanters Prison and the tomb of "Bloody" McKenzie when we noticed the film crew. For those that don't know about McKenzie, he emprisoned and persecuted the Covenators. He was buried in a tomb a few yards from the Prison Gate. The story goes that some years back, a homeless man looking for shelter in the tomb fell through into the bottom part of the tomb where McKenzie lies and disturbed him. Since then, visitors to the tomb and the Covenanters Prison have been attacked and scratched. This happened so often that the city council closed the prison and tomb to the public. You can now visit the prison as part of a special nightly tour.

When we saw the film crew, they were interviewing a girl about her experiences of the Edinburgh Vaults and said they'd be going down to stay the night there and try and provoke the many ghosts down there. They also interviewed a guy about the time he was attacked and hospitalised after being attacked in the Covenantors Prison.

They were really cool. We stood and watched the interviews and they came and spoke to us and told us about what they were filming. I told them they were mad spending the night in the Vaults as we'd been down and we chatted about what it was like down there. Awsome guys. I am hoping we'll be able to see the finished programme as I'd love to see how they got on. Both the Vaults and the Covenantors Prison are extremely haunted.

#7 MartinaJ

MartinaJ

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:14 AM

They are actually going to have their own show laugh.gif ... I liked it too, so this is something we can look forward to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users