• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gabezilla

Gabezilla

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:42 PM

Been out of the ghost hunters circuit since november episodes end. New season/episodes start wednesday for BOTH GH and GHI? Just curious some people said there was drama with GH and Brian, Donna, and maybe Andy. Anyone know what really happened or is it still a mystery? Need to get caught up on this before the new stuff airs. blink.gif

#2 zoey2

zoey2

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:46 PM

I don't think ghost hunters starts untill March but there is suppose to be a return to the light house on at 8:00 before GHI. For the other stuff I have no idea but I'm sure someone does.

#3 p1hop

p1hop

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:29 PM

Posters here are upset with the treatment of Brian by Jay, Grant and Steve. Brian was the fall guy for many things that went wrong. While other members got a free ride for their mistakes. To was too much drama and people here are hoping that GHI's new team will focus on the show more then each other lives.

Look around on the different topics and you will find very interesting and heated arguments (hum... discussions) regarding the drama on GH.
Thank You Thing

#4 zoey2

zoey2

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (p1hop @ Jan 6 2008, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posters here are upset with the treatment of Brian by Jay, Grant and Steve. Brian was the fall guy for many things that went wrong. While other members got a free ride for their mistakes. To was too much drama and people here are hoping that GHI's new team will focus on the show more then each other lives.

Thank you I knew someone would have a nice answer to the question. I didn't want to say something wrong.

#5 p1hop

p1hop

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:37 PM

Don't worry about saying some wrong. We all do. cool.gif
Thank You Thing

#6 MissDylan

MissDylan

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

I think they need to focus less on the drama and really put up some good shows with some good evidence. Perhaps revisit some more places where
they had a lot of activity, because now they know what to look for. The light house should be really cool. I would like to see them go back to Tombstone Arizona.

They also need to come to Chicago. We have lots of haunting here!
"I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much yummier."

#7 irisheyes888

irisheyes888

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (MissDylan @ Jan 8 2008, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think they need to focus less on the drama and really put up some good shows with some good evidence. Perhaps revisit some more places where
they had a lot of activity, because now they know what to look for. The light house should be really cool. I would like to see them go back to Tombstone Arizona.

They also need to come to Chicago. We have lots of haunting here!

Well, GHI is only going to investigate overseas......GH investigates here in the states, and GHI and GH are not affiliated....they are being produced by the same producers, Pilgrim, but GHI is not GH. If you're looking for some info on GH shows, you might want to check out the GH forum here on Skiffy. biggrin.gif

#8 irisheyes888

irisheyes888

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (zoey2 @ Jan 6 2008, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you I knew someone would have a nice answer to the question. I didn't want to say something wrong.

Don't worry about saying anything on here, Zoey.......we all have our own opinions and thoughts, and I'm sure when the show premieres tomorrow night, there will be alot of discussions going on here......stick around, and post. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users