Photo

What type of propulsion systems do the UFOs have?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 DocOck

DocOck

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 552 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:15 PM

I am fascinated with trying to figure out what the alien spacecraft use as their propulsion systems. What do you think?

I think that we are being visited by many races, many of which may have very different propulsion systems. But I think one of which, which may be utilized by more than 1 are anti-gravity propulsions systems, or possibly gravity generators. They create a type of bubble, blocking out the gravity from other sources. This allows them to go faster than light and travel the great distances needed. Maybe they use some type of alien material that is sort of like a powerful magnet.

It has also been proven that anti-gravity is possible by utilizing high voltage, making the light weight balsa wood lifting bodies. They key is to get the power source on board the craft. We currently have no super light weight high voltage power generation unit that could cause a craft to lift while being on board, too heavy. The key will be to invent a high voltage generator that is very light weight. Do you have any suggestions?

#2 jp8synth

jp8synth

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:38 PM

I think it would have to be something that we on Earth haven't yet discovered.
I would think you'd have to be able to actually fold space/time to traverse the great distances in space. A power source of that magnitude is beyond human capability right now, but if an alien species has figured out a way to do it, then they could certainly travel all over the universe in the blink of an eye. As someone said in another thread, the problem is the amount of power needed for it. The aliens would have to have some sort of phenomenal source of power that we aren't aware of yet.
As it is right now, the only thing we (as humans) know of that can fold or punch holes in space is a supernova, which we know sometimes creates a black hole (where the laws of physics break down, and time and spatial distance cease to exist). So an alien spaceship would have to have a propulsion system that is capable of producing and successfully harnessing as much energy as a supernova.
That's only my opinion, does anyone have any ideas?
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

#3 jp8synth

jp8synth

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (DocOck @ Feb 1 2008, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am fascinated with trying to figure out what the alien spacecraft use as their propulsion systems. What do you think?

It has also been proven that anti-gravity is possible by utilizing high voltage, making the light weight balsa wood lifting bodies. They key is to get the power source on board the craft. We currently have no super light weight high voltage power generation unit that could cause a craft to lift while being on board, too heavy. The key will be to invent a high voltage generator that is very light weight. Do you have any suggestions?

I was thinking about your idea for an anti-gravity unit though, Doc, and I came up with this (see jpg). Click on the thumbnail to see the diagram closer.
Now, I don't know how the deflector would work, that would be a whole other thing in itself...but we're just speculating here...
What do you think of this?

EMF_ANTI_GRAV.JPG
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

#4 scspsu

scspsu

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:17 PM

Anti-gravity violates the general theory of relativity. It's not possible. Using high-voltage isn't a way to create anti-gravity. High-voltage can only counter the gravitational force, that's not anti-gravity. And I have yet to see evidence that aliens are visiting Earth.

#5 SquareRoot

SquareRoot

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:27 PM

"And I have yet to see evidence that aliens are visiting Earth."

If you have some free time in this spring try Latt: N 40.5257 degrees, Long W 123.417 degrees.

SquareRoot

#6 askkk

askkk

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (jp8synth @ Feb 1 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking about your idea for an anti-gravity unit though, Doc, and I came up with this (see jpg). Click on the thumbnail to see the diagram closer.
Now, I don't know how the deflector would work, that would be a whole other thing in itself...but we're just speculating here...

EMF_ANTI_GRAV.JPG

Interesting design, will you please give it's principle an explanation?

http://adleave.com/joe%20067.jpg

The above pic is a design of a new propulsion system.

It is very simple. Some of you guys may have the access to build and test it.

The principle is space is a magnetic field. If we rotate a fan that is made by superconducting material in a vacuum chamber and keep it below critical temperature, we should have a thrust of magnetic wind.

Maybe that's how UFO's fly around. Because magnetic wind moves no mass, the new motor should be high efficiency.

Attached Thumbnails

• joe_067.jpg

#7 StargateIndy

StargateIndy

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

I beleive the UFO's all come from different planets therefore, that's why in a lot of pictures and video's there are so many different
types of craft designs. Some are probably better than others.

For example, why do some glow and some don't? Is it perhaps that other races are even BETTER than the ones that are visiting us?
So the ones with lesser technology have to rely on "old fasioned" technology that glows or emits radiation?? Who knows...

But I think what they all seem to do is create a field around them. Who knows what that field is. I'm not here to say anti-gravity, magnets etc...
But some kind of FIELD...

That field seems to block what we have been taught growing up in physics. That's why it seems UFO/USO's seem to be able to go into water
in and out so easily, because even water doesn't seem to have a physical effect.

So when you can block out the physical properties around you, you have absolutely NOTHING that can create force/friction against you.

Therefore there is no speed limit. When you have no speed limit or force/friction against you, then you probably only need 1HP or something
equivalent to make it seem as if you are going 100000 mph....

What I would like to know is how do they steer the craft? How does it go from up to down, to forward and backwards to etc.....

We have always been taught you need to push, pull or have some force make you go in your wanted direction....when you don't have that
within your little bubble atmosphere, how do you then steer the craft?

#8 uzeal

uzeal

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:08 PM

I dont think we will never know until they show us, and I dont see that happing. Would you land here and say hello?

#9 aJadeSky

aJadeSky

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,170 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (StargateIndy @ Feb 24 2008, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I beleive the UFO's all come from different planets therefore, that's why in a lot of pictures and video's there are so many different
types of craft designs. Some are probably better than others.

For example, why do some glow and some don't? Is it perhaps that other races are even BETTER than the ones that are visiting us?
So the ones with lesser technology have to rely on "old fasioned" technology that glows or emits radiation?? Who knows...

But I think what they all seem to do is create a field around them. Who knows what that field is. I'm not here to say anti-gravity, magnets etc...
But some kind of FIELD...
That field seems to block what we have been taught growing up in physics. That's why it seems UFO/USO's seem to be able to go into water
in and out so easily, because even water doesn't seem to have a physical effect.

So when you can block out the physical properties around you, you have absolutely NOTHING that can create force/friction against you.

Therefore there is no speed limit. When you have no speed limit or force/friction against you, then probably only need 1HP or something
equivalent to make it seem as if you are going 100000 mph....
What I would like to know is how do they steer the craft? How does it go from up to down, to forward and backwards to etc.....

We have always been taught you need to push, pull or have some force make you go in your wanted direction....when you don't have that
within your little bubble atmosphere, how do you then steer the craft?

I was going to ask how can they move themselves without something to play off of but then read further and see that is your point of the post to begin with.

Maybe it's only partially there. Does that make sense? Your field might be a overlap or a pause/beat behind our reality. I am not a scientist but have watched a lot of shows that talk about phase shift, ect... and I don't really know what they are alluding to, but I suspect that if it's the 3 dimensions and a shift has been made perhaps it's up to a higher dimension?

We can view the second dimension line and that line might view us if we sat on it. But are we in the dimension as much as a part of it or it's a part of us.?

So actually being "in" a space or time might not be necessary, to be viewed in that space or time. ? Shadows of us could be seen, or them the 'sightings'. Ask why they might do that.... it could be a way to view like we use microscopes or telescopes different light rays to see blood, ect.

Peoples experiences could be more of the mind taking in perceptions of what they think they are seeing in their physical space and time.

Dreams register in the same place as the brain. Movies too. Books ... they go in like it's happened and gets stored in the same memories as real physical experiences.

On the flip side there are things in our physical space and environment that we don't see or register. Sometimes we can see and register even, but the brain then decides not to acknowledge or process it if it's too hard for the brain to accept or comprehend.

So communicating or affecting others or picking up intel could be done possibly without actually being in our space time or needing to travel great distances physically.

So how fast can energy travel might be something to consider?

How hard would it be for an advanced or higher being to send energy to react with our minds? So many chemicals can effect how a person thinks and feels and its all just sent as signals to the brain.
Computers all across the world connect with energy signals. Images are then presented for us.
Some really believe the soul is energy and that it can travel anywhere anytime and exist any way it chooses. What are we really seeing? I hope one day more question not weather or not are some of these odd reports happening and more start to investigate and question "What" actually could they be.

Hope I made some sense. Sort of thinking out loud er as I type. Something to do with the hand brain connection for me. The type that thinks out loud best and likes to bounce ideas off others to think. I think they call that extroverted mode?

Sonshine and Laughter to you

Star
Posted Image Hi

#10 StargateIndy

StargateIndy

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (aJadeSky @ Feb 25 2008, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was going to ask how can they move themselves without something to play off of but then read further and see that is your point of the post to begin with.

Maybe it's only partially there. Does that make sense? Your field might be a overlap or a pause/beat behind our reality. I am not a scientist but have watched a lot of shows that talk about phase shift, ect... and I don't really know what they are alluding to, but I suspect that if it's the 3 dimensions and a shift has been made perhaps it's up to a higher dimension?

We can view the second dimension line and that line might view us if we sat on it. But are we in the dimension as much as a part of it or it's a part of us.?

So actually being "in" a space or time might not be necessary, to be viewed in that space or time. ? Shadows of us could be seen, or them the 'sightings'. Ask why they might do that.... it could be a way to view like we use microscopes or telescopes different light rays to see blood, ect.

Peoples experiences could be more of the mind taking in perceptions of what they think they are seeing in their physical space and time.

Dreams register in the same place as the brain. Movies too. Books ... they go in like it's happened and gets stored in the same memories as real physical experiences.

On the flip side there are things in our physical space and environment that we don't see or register. Sometimes we can see and register even, but the brain then decides not to acknowledge or process it if it's too hard for the brain to accept or comprehend.

So communicating or affecting others or picking up intel could be done possibly without actually being in our space time or needing to travel great distances physically.

So how fast can energy travel might be something to consider?

How hard would it be for an advanced or higher being to send energy to react with our minds? So many chemicals can effect how a person thinks and feels and its all just sent as signals to the brain.
Computers all across the world connect with energy signals. Images are then presented for us.
Some really believe the soul is energy and that it can travel anywhere anytime and exist any way it chooses. What are we really seeing? I hope one day more question not weather or not are some of these odd reports happening and more start to investigate and question "What" actually could they be.

Hope I made some sense. Sort of thinking out loud er as I type. Something to do with the hand brain connection for me. The type that thinks out loud best and likes to bounce ideas off others to think. I think they call that extroverted mode?

Sonshine and Laughter to you

Star

Nice response. Definitley from a different perspective than me. One thing that I forgot to mention and this could have to do with the dimensions that you brought up, when abductees lose time, I am wondering if that's because the bubble that the craft is creating. Part of that space time warp that it might create. The reason why I bring this up is because of Einsteins theory of relativity. So if the crafts are able to manipulate space/time, then although an incident may seem like it happened 10 minutes ago, it might register as 2 hours!!!

I watched UFO Files and they had a segment on a cop that lost some time because a craft HIT his car. It did not abduct him, in fact it seems it was trying to get away but accidentally crashed into the car and then took off. When this happened, the car lost time. So perhaps ANYONE/ANYTHING that are near these objects could be affected by the bubble it creates...

Bending space/time could very well be the same technique that brings you to another dimension, so we could possibly be talking about the same thing!!

Also, since you brought up dimensions, we all probably assume that these aliens are viewing us just as clearly as we view the world, and it may not
be that at all!!! Maybe they only see us in black/white. Or just red or blue.....who knows! I think it is safe to not assume anything!!!

I get the feeling a lot of folks here are open minded enough that we just want to know what it is that is going on out there, we aren't necessarily HOPING that it is aliens, at least I'm not. I just want the truth no matter what it is...

#11 MAJ12

MAJ12

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 325 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (DocOck @ Feb 1 2008, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that we are being visited by many races, many of which may have very different propulsion systems. But I think one of which, which may be utilized by more than 1 are anti-gravity propulsions systems, or possibly gravity generators. They create a type of bubble, blocking out the gravity from other sources. This allows them to go faster than light and travel the great distances needed. Maybe they use some type of alien material that is sort of like a powerful magnet.

#12 DocOck

DocOck

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 552 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (jp8synth @ Feb 1 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EMF_ANTI_GRAV.JPG

Nice try, again, the flaw would probably be no light weight power source to power the electro magnets. The weight of the power generation unit, would cancel out any anti-gravity effect. They are already doing it with the balsa wood light weight lifter model crafts but again, its using high voltage (off the craft) not on it. That's a big trick to get around.

#13 Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

From what I read on the various UFO sites, (so-called leaked information) these craft utilize a gravitic propulsion system powered by the induced radioactive decay of periodic element 115, which in turn produces antimatter, which is used to power 'gravity amplifiers' (3 of them). The propulsion system has 2 modes.

High power mode: In order to travel the vast interstellar distances in order to reach Earth, the propulsion system creates an Einstein-Rosen bridge (wormhole) to greatly reduce distance and travel time. It should be noted that these craft cannot travel faster than light, it is the use of the Einstein-Rosen bridge that allows them to travel such great distance.

Low power mode: When they reach their destination, the propulsion system is switched to a 'low power setting' that allows it to travel within the confines of the planets atmoshpere. One of the gravity amplifiers (the craft has a least 3) is used to generate a gravity field 180 degrees out of phase with the planets own field, thus nullifying it (locally for the craft) The other 2 amplifiers are then used for propulsion, being able to impart great kinetic energy to the craft (high mach velocity). It should be noted as well that the craft does not produce antigravity (this is impossible) rather it creates a null gravity field around the craft itself.

The nature of the propulsion system is such that it is continually active.
Only when the craft is at rest on the surface is the drive system 'off'.
According to the leaked information from the various locations (area 51, Los Alamos, and Dulce) high powered radar disrupts the propulson system, and it was high powered radar experiments being conducted by the military in 1947 that actually caused the Roswell crash.

These craft can be brought down, and we have the technology and the know-how to do it.
Google the term 'tau-9 treaty'

#14 lafayetteiv

lafayetteiv

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:56 PM

I have a theory based on what I learned from a program I watched a few years ago. The program explained the the earth was a huge nuclear reactor at its core and it was this nuclear reactor that gave us our own center of gravity. I speculated, as I am no physicist, that if we could design a craft that could create its own center of gravity would that mean that we would never have a shuttle crash as it would not undertake the heat and pressure from reentering earth's atmosphere? Years later I downloaded lots of files from P2P networks that were about conspiracies and UFOS/alien presence. One of the files was William Cooper, a former Naval Intelligence officer. I respected him a lot because I was in the Navy at that time and I still respect him. He was gunned down for "tax evasion" if my memory serves me right. Anyways, he said that on the craft that crashed at Roswell there were lots of items from which we developed many technologies. Other items that heavily influenced big brother to lie to us, human body parts. Imagine the hysteria if that little jewel would have hit the public then. What caught me is that he described a nuclear reactor that was about the size of a football. In the conference he said he had no idea what it was for, if my memory serves me right. I immediately thought it was the source of the crafts propulsion system and it gave the craft its own sense of gravity. This would have allowed the craft to make any manuever it wanted because the inhabits would not be affected by the G-force. They were inside their own center of gravity which was not subject to that which was on the earth or outside of the craft. Now, there is a new source of energy called blacklight power which uses nuclear fission to release an immense amount of energy. If properly harnessed could we use it to create a center of gravity? Is there a connection to any of this and the EMPs that cutout radios during UFO activity? Why do UFOs seem to like it around military bases that store nukes? Is it because we are using them for weapons or because we may be close to imitating their propulsion systems? I think it is the latter. The reason is because I do not believe our nukes could damage their crafts and I think this because their speed and the descriptions of the metal recovered from Roswel. I do not believe they fear any of our weapons. But if we can duplicate their propulsions then we may be able to defeat them.

Perhaps RF has dangerous effects on their navigation and propulsion systems. The Disclosure Project describes incidents when RF was used to bring down UFOs.

#15 MAJ12

MAJ12

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:32 PM

UFOs shining their lights on our base in bentwaters UK required the ministry of defense to investigate
why they shined their lights on just one storage depo in particular when it
was opened by a reluctant base commander only to find several tactical nuclear warheads tucked-
away inside.(A clear violation of U.S.Charter agreement with our british hosts). The Air Force
had to move out.The base has since been abandoned . UFOs CAN effect Strategic Policy.
Once while on duty in Nevada(As a civilian)I had a friend who collected videos of these things,and when no one else was around
he turned on the VHS and "Accidently" showed a launch of a mock nuke launch from Big Sur over to the S.Pacific.
while the telescope/camera was focused on the nose as it reached thousands of miles an hour, a bright disc-shaped
ball flits up along side and flashes a bright light (like a camera flash),then zips around to the other side,and flashes another
bright light again,then zips away out of frame.

The missile begins to waver and malfunction,then has to quickly be destroyed
by ground control. UFOs can effect Missile Guidance.
Back in the early eighties I believe,there was an alert the air force went on because most if not all of our strategic missiles were
down and could not be made to fire if we wanted to.These were independent silos underground that were not connected to each other
so if one was destroyed by a direct hit,the others would still be free to retaliate.But, all of them across the country.
I remember the number but I would rather not say.After a few hours,they all went back on line again.
Malstom MPs reported one big orange-glowing disk-shaped object hovering over one of the missile silos.
he refused to proceed closer than a quarter mile to it. Upon later examination, the missiles were altered in their guidance program
for task destination(each one gets a map to a different target only the National Security Council knows.)All had to be removed and
re-programmed.UFOs can effect Nuclear warheads.
William Cooper's book "Behold the pale horse" is a good read,but most of it is just trash,protocal of zion and all..Whatever stimulates your
curiosity I guess.He served well as a Navy Submariner,but when I met him in Rachel,Nev.he was an angry embittered drunk that his fans
would sit and listen till he fell off the bar-stool.Joe travis used to invite him up often to the Cafe there.(Ref.LITTLE ALE INN, rachel nevada
I'm the artist who painted the face for the sign.)

#16 MAJ12

MAJ12

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

In`52 when the discs were seen everywhere due to nuclear tensions running high, a young man riding his bike along
the beach in brazil sees a reflection in the sky over the ocean,it's a metallic disc-shaped object flying in impossible
angles and directions for something in the air,almost as if it were trying to get his attention-He takes out his brownie
camera and snaps-off five or six good photos of it going through it's aerial ballet..(He blacks out).
When he comes-to,he sees that the object is gone,but there is his camera and his notepad and pencil.
there's writing on the pad,his writing,but he doesn't remember writing it.It said:"NUCLEAR TESTS FOR DESTRUCTIVE
PURPOSES WILL CEASE,THE UNIVERSAL BALANCE IS IN JEOPARDY.WE STAND READY TO INTERFERE."
Summer,1952 saw several discs buzz the white house and capital in spite of the jets sent to chase them away.

"..That was a UFO beamin back at ya".-"George Hansen"(Jack Nickleson)~Easy Rider

#17 MAJ12

MAJ12

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (ZetaMinor @ Feb 28 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what I read on the various UFO sites, (so-called leaked information) these craft utilize a gravitic propulsion system powered by the induced radioactive decay of periodic element 115, which in turn produces antimatter, which is used to power 'gravity amplifiers' (3 of them). The propulsion system has 2 modes.

High power mode: In order to travel the vast interstellar distances in order to reach Earth, the propulsion system creates an Einstein-Rosen bridge (wormhole) to greatly reduce distance and travel time. It should be noted that these craft cannot travel faster than light, it is the use of the Einstein-Rosen bridge that allows them to travel such great distance.

Low power mode: When they reach their destination, the propulsion system is switched to a 'low power setting' that allows it to travel within the confines of the planets atmoshpere. One of the gravity amplifiers (the craft has a least 3) is used to generate a gravity field 180 degrees out of phase with the planets own field, thus nullifying it (locally for the craft) The other 2 amplifiers are then used for propulsion, being able to impart great kinetic energy to the craft (high mach velocity). It should be noted as well that the craft does not produce antigravity (this is impossible) rather it creates a null gravity field around the craft itself.

The nature of the propulsion system is such that it is continually active.
Only when the craft is at rest on the surface is the drive system 'off'.
According to the leaked information from the various locations (area 51, Los Alamos, and Dulce) high powered radar disrupts the propulson system, and it was high powered radar experiments being conducted by the military in 1947 that actually caused the Roswell crash.

These craft can be brought down, and we have the technology and the know-how to do it.
Google the term 'tau-9 treaty'

#18 MAJ12

MAJ12

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:58 PM

The "leaked" information your referring to is that of one Bob Lazar.The man with no
history or past.Look for ONE school he attended or teacher that taught him,You will find none.
He did work for Naval Intelligence for a few months but his W-2 doesn't say where.He prob.
worked at groom lake but S-4 where he says the off-world stuff is studied,doesn't have
any hills with enough incline to house hangers described.(The slope is too shallow on the
emmigrant mountains that face papoose dry lake)-google earth it.
Not likely they would place a disc/artifact in a hanger so close to a men's room either.
According to him the military has total control of all back-engineering that is underway.(1988-89)
That is not to say the information was not correct or authentic,there are confirmable elements of
his legend that were told to him by those who know.(like the appearance of the cafeteria,or where
did he get paid on the base.(groom).He got these right,so he must have been there.
Some "leaks" are deliberately let as a test-leak for social effect-to see if the public can take
the information without serious damage or upset to the market economy.A weakened dollar isn't good for defense contractors
who want to downplay the costs at their next budget request to congress.If there is more negative effect than
apathy,or if the news gets fixated on it,the messenger must be discreditable."Lazar worked in a brothel"-(installing security cameras).
The first part is true,as is the second part, but you would never hear the news tell that.
I still have one of Lazar's business cards when he used to race his jet-powered honda civic:"Sonic Boom".
The super-heavy element 115 may exist as it may be a natural by-product of a supernova.In the 115 number
it should be stable and not radioactive.The gravity wave it emits extends beyond it's atomic nucleus as it can be tapped,amplified,
phase-shifted,vectored with one gravity amplifier for lift and movement,all three for delta configuration where the ship
forms an artificial worm hole by grabbing a piece of space and contracting it towards itself,then letting it spring back behind.
All in short spurts,not as the science mags are saying now with their false delem."-Takes too much energy to make the hole".
Yeah,if you make it all the way to another star,but he didn't say that.It takes a chunk at a time.It's not that
the "sports model" meets or passes the speed of light,It's that it contracts time in front of it,allows it to return to normal behind
so that the disc travels bottom-first towards it's destination..Like a bottomless elevator ride down.(gravity distorts time).
Dielectric capacitance was discovered in the thirties by thomas townsend brown where he built two small model discs suspended
on a cross-bar on a support strut,and wired to high-voltage.The swivel pivot swung around with the two opposing discs flying
around the pivot as fast as the voltage was raised.We could do the same for a ship or plane but we don't have any safe
source of that kind of power small enough to put on it.The planes we put nuclear reactors on crashed and make too much of a mess to
clean-up,so that was given to the subs instead.(greenpeace can't moan about a release in a marine trench miles below on a classified
mission.)*Omicron mode is the over planet travel-The ship overcomes the gravity field of the host planet by a phase-shift
of 7.24hz(earth's frequency)so that instead of being pulled towards the earth,you're being pushed away like a surfboard
on the wave crests,but missing the dips and valleys.Turn your magnet around and it won't attract the other,but push it away.

#19 uzeal

uzeal

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:07 PM

WATER, There is your answer.

Attached Thumbnails

• aliens.jpg

#20 BulbusMaximus

BulbusMaximus

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:51 PM

an isolated controled nuclear reaction such as a mini super nova that perhaps rips a whole in space time. that doesnt have the same effect on some non carbon based matter or antimatter, as its gravity would effect the matter that we enjoy..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users