49 replies to this topic

#1 scifimarlon

scifimarlon

Minbari

• Administrators
  • Pip
  • 349 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 05:43 PM

Steven Gonsalves of Ghost Hunters will answer Forum-members' questions in a video Q&A next week.
Post your questions now, and visit the Ghost Hunters site in the weeks to come to watch Steven's responses.

#2 Public_New_Sense

Public_New_Sense

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 286 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (admin @ Feb 5 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steven Gonsalves of Ghost Hunters will answer Forum-members' questions in a video Q&A next week.
Post your questions now, and visit the Ghost Hunters site in the weeks to come to watch Steven's responses.

Steve,

I used to have many fears and phobias and on my own I, one by one, started getting a feeling of empowerment when I'd refuse to let those fears continue to keep me from doing certain things in life. If you could find a way to conquer them would you ever consider going to Europe to do episodes of GH? (I love the concept of the show GHI but that you, Jason, Grant and Brian aren't there--together--leaves a lot to be desired. Say what you will about Brian but he does his job, imo ;-)
The poster formerly known as Skep_Dick
Posted Image
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather, to skid in sideways totally warn out, shouting, HOLY [BLEEP]! WHAT A RIDE!

#3 mweebles

mweebles

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 535 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:04 PM

Why do we rarely see you without a hat?

My friends and I all agree that you look good with and without a hat. Why not let your head breathe? happy.gif
Weebles wobble but they don't fall down...Mweebles just falls down.

Posted Image

GHI: You think the ghosts are intense? You should see them play fooseball!
GHI hangout of greatness!

#4 MothmanMike

MothmanMike

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:15 AM

Hi Steve, I like the show.
1) Do you ever read the posts on GH or GHI?
2) Whats one of your favorite moments on the GH series?
3) If you were not working on GH... what would you be doing now
caree wise?

#5 SillyGoosie

SillyGoosie

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:42 AM

One more time: what does EVP mean?

laugh.gif

#6 MrBowl2U

MrBowl2U

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 11:55 AM

Steve,

I think you're great on the show! Let me ask you a question. I like the way G.H.I. use the EMF dectectors with the alarms on them. Are you going to be using that same technique this season? If so, will you ask multiple questions to get a true response?
Example - Is your name William... beep beep, then ask, Is your name Tom... If it beeps again you'll know it's either a fluke, or a very confused ghost.

Thanks,
Jeremiah
A.K.A. JBowl

#7 spooktackular

spooktackular

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:19 PM

Question for Steve: Steve are you too sexy for this show?

#8 skywalker07

skywalker07

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:09 PM

Steve,

Just what are stigs and twicks?

tongue.gif
Posted Image

#9 nateu2

nateu2

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 254 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:00 PM

Hey Steve-

Has a member of TAPS ever faked evidence in a show?

Thanks,
Nate in Phoenix

#10 RBGTL

RBGTL

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:05 PM

I'm an "older" female, Steve your pants are funny.LOL. But seriously, I have seen it "hotly debated" and questioned on this forum. Please set the record straight-----were you a police officer? If so, were they aware of your littany of phobias? Just wondering!
Posted Image

#11 CarsonB

CarsonB

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:42 PM

Hi Steve - I really enjoy watching you on the show. I don't have a question. I just want to tell you that it's ok to have phobias. Everyone has them, but not everyone has the guts to admit it on national tv or on this message board. I think THAT takes more guts than trying to fly (which I hate to do), or climb high places (which I can't do) or ... well, you get the point. You're great - keep doing what you CAN do because you do it very well. wub.gif

~ Stay Calm... Be Brave... Wait for the Signs ~

#12 TonyAgustin

TonyAgustin

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:47 PM

Hi Steve.

You are one 'f' up dude. wink.gif

Just kidding man. You rock. My question is the same as the one I left for Dave.

What was the paranormal experience you had that inspired you to be an investigator for TAPS and what was latest one since being on the team that has just blown your socks off.

Yeah I know it was two questions combined into one. laugh.gif

Take care.

#13 stephanie83

stephanie83

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

Steve,

if this isnt too personal... what experience did you have that led you into this field????what was your absolute scariest experience you have had personally.

stephanie

#14 DaiyaAsaHi

DaiyaAsaHi

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 11:36 PM

Sup Steve ! .... I have to ask ... if your experiences didn't flow the way they did to lead you to working with TAPS - do you think you would've ended up being an investigator for paranormal or stayed in your previous professions?? And, sorry, one more question ..... do you have any advice for anyone who also finds paranormal interesting and would love a chance to join any type of investigations?? P.S. You're freakin' awesome!! keep rockin' on and let's see more of those tatoos !! tongue.gif

#15 padresfan4life

padresfan4life

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 11:46 PM

Have you guys seen Elvis lately??? Lol. I enjoy the show. Keep up the good work on the show. I have become hooked on watching the show. Some times i do get spooked. Dont have any favorites yet. The shows are all good. Loved the ok corral show. Hope yall make it back there soon to see if they do have ghost there. Any how Keep up the great work enjoy watching the shows. finaly some thing decent to watch !!!!

#16 BluesCluesMama

BluesCluesMama

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

Do you have a crush on Kris? You two seem to have a lot of chemistry beyond just ghost hunting. It's so cute!!!

Heather from Janesville Wisconsin

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 PezGirl

PezGirl

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 03:30 PM

Hey Steve!

1. Did something happen to you when you were younger that made you so afraid of spiders?

2. Do you get a lot of people recognizing you from the show? Does it ever bother you?

3. What was your first tattoo, and which is your favorite?

Thanks!

Sarah

#18 usshood1

usshood1

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 05:43 PM

Steve,

I am with you on the phobias and understand them. I too am afraid of spiders and heights. They scare me to death. So i am very impressed with your being able to climb the stairs in the light house.

Your tech work is the best that I have seen on the show and you should be proud of what you are doing.

Keith, Clay City, Ky.

#19 norcalmonkey

norcalmonkey

Foo Fighter

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:22 PM

Hey Steve,
My girlfriend and I both think you're awesome and firmly believe you'll handle those phobias in time. We also crack up when you haze the new investigators.

As the tech manager, which equipment causes you the most grief and as an investigator which do you prefer to use? Also, if battery drain is a problem, how do you keep the back up batteries from bleeding out as well?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
SHAKE IT UP!!!! SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO...THE BEST RADIO ON RADIO

#20 dorkfactor

dorkfactor

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:41 AM

You are my favorite investigator! I want to know how you review hours of evidence without going narcoleptic. How do you trick yourself into staying awake to to catch that 5 seconds of activity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users