Meissa

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,812 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:36 PM

READ HERE:

http://www.timewarne...ingchanges.html

Contact your local Time Warner cable provider or check your local Time Warner to see if this may effect you.

WRITE OR CONTACT TIME WARNER TO TELL THEM YOU WANT THEM TO CONTINUE TO CARRY SCIFI...

Posted Image

thanks to Katee for my awesome banner

You are a shining beacon of hope, only hope is the last thing we need ~ Romo Lampkin

#2 cylonjoebob

cylonjoebob

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Meissa @ Apr 4 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
READ HERE:

http://www.timewarne...ingchanges.html

Contact your local Time Warner cable provider or check your local Time Warner to see if this may effect you.

WRITE OR CONTACT TIME WARNER TO TELL THEM YOU WANT THEM TO CONTINUE TO CARRY SCIFI...

Unfortunately I am now a Comcast customer.... blech.
.....................Posted Image
............................................................................... Inconceivable!

#3 Meissa

Meissa

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,812 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:44 PM

Thanks, figured people may want to know this and check with their local Time Warner office.

I am assuming that if it effects one market it will probably effect them all...

Posted Image

You are a shining beacon of hope, only hope is the last thing we need ~ Romo Lampkin

#4 whaazaphaa

whaazaphaa

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

i wouldn't worry. these expirations are very routine and the warning was probably just standard procedure and not a real indication that you're about to lose any of those channels.

Posted Image

#5 moobg

moobg

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

Actually it varies from place to place.

Here's Southern California (I don't have TW but my friend does): http://www.timewarne...ing/alerts.html

SciFi isn't listed but some of the others are the same.

Wow...I just noticed how many OnDemand channels they have. I have Charter and we don't have any. blink.gif Thankfully I should be switching to DirecTV next week.
Posted Image

#6 Meissa

Meissa

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,812 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:51 PM

I know, but over the last few months it has effected several stations and on demand that we used to get...

Best thing people can do is to let their Time Warner that they want their SciFi.

They cancel this station I cancel Time Warner and get a frackin dish... There is too much on SciFi we watch to lose this channel...

Posted Image

#7 whaazaphaa

whaazaphaa

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (Meissa @ Apr 4 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know, but over the last few months it has effected several stations and on demand that we used to get...

Best thing people can do is to let their Time Warner that they want their SciFi.

They cancel this station I cancel Time Warner and get a frackin dish... There is too much on SciFi we watch to lose this channel...

bsg, stargate... and...?

Posted Image

#8 Meissa

Meissa

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,812 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (whaazaphaa @ Apr 4 2008, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bsg, stargate... and...?

BSG, Star Trek Enterprise, Ghost Hunters, Dr Who, the upcoming Sarah Jane Adventures...

Posted Image

#9 Meissa

Meissa

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,812 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (moobg @ Apr 4 2008, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually it varies from place to place.

Here's Southern California (I don't have TW but my friend does): http://www.timewarne...ing/alerts.html

SciFi isn't listed but some of the others are the same.

Wow...I just noticed how many OnDemand channels they have. I have Charter and we don't have any. blink.gif Thankfully I should be switching to DirecTV next week.

Interesting..... thanks... As I said, it won't hurt people to check with their local Time Warner...

Posted Image

#10 whaazaphaa

whaazaphaa

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Meissa @ Apr 4 2008, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BSG, Star Trek Enterprise, Ghost Hunters, Dr Who, the upcoming Sarah Jane Adventures...

the scifi versions of dr who have missing scenes because they add extra commercials. just sayin.

Posted Image

#11 VedicStar

VedicStar

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,221 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (whaazaphaa @ Apr 4 2008, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the scifi versions of dr who have missing scenes because they add extra commercials. just sayin.

Scifi is listed on mine (NYC) but I seriously doubt it will be cancelled.
"I want you all to understand this! If you do this, there will be no forgiveness. No amnesty. This boy died honoring his uniform. You, you'll die with nothing."- Admiral William Adama.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users