466 replies to this topic

#441 dede

dede

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

checking in and letting you all know that I am still here .............even though I do not come here like I used to ............

#442 beebull

beebull

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 374 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:45 PM

Hi dede I'm here to.

#443 jackjudy1

jackjudy1

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

Hi Rangers I thought I would pop in and say hi too. have a good day everyone here in Jericho land..

#444 dede

dede

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:30 PM

Hello jackjudy good to see yuh !

#445 jackjudy1

jackjudy1

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:10 AM

Hello jackjudy good to see yuh !

Thank you dede, its a new year, and i am going to branch out, I hope every one had a good Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year, its a brand new year with brand new hopes and expectations, this may be the year we have more Jericho, i hope that is the plan somewhere, although watching season 1 and season 2 always brings joy to my heart sure wouldn't mind some new ones huh, so take care every one keep the faith as one of our awesome rangers says.. jj

#446 dede

dede

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

Man what is going on here I had a dickens of a time getting in here. They sure are blocking the gate lately. Well good to see the place is still here .....................back in a fewB)

#447 KrzyKitty

KrzyKitty

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:09 PM

Thank you dede, its a new year, and i am going to branch out, I hope every one had a good Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year, its a brand new year with brand new hopes and expectations, this may be the year we have more Jericho, i hope that is the plan somewhere, although watching season 1 and season 2 always brings joy to my heart sure wouldn't mind some new ones huh, so take care every one keep the faith as one of our awesome rangers says.. jj

Man what is going on here I had a dickens of a time getting in here. They sure are blocking the gate lately. Well good to see the place is still here .....................back in a fewB)

Nice to see you both..... still spookin' around here, just not as often as I would like to :( Ravenwood has been buzzing around the tavern a lot lately. Where is 'em dogs? Never around when ya need them Posted Image Well, got to go get some dinner, hope everyone is safe out there...
:ph34r:

Posted Image
JERICHO SEASON 4 COMICS
COMING FEBRUARY 2013

#448 jackjudy1

jackjudy1

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

Nice to see you both..... still spookin' around here, just not as often as I would like to :( Ravenwood has been buzzing around the tavern a lot lately. Where is 'em dogs? Never around when ya need them Posted Image Well, got to go get some dinner, hope everyone is safe out there...
:ph34r:

Well maybe if the Ravenwood bunch is hanging around thats why its quite here don't want to mess with them, we may just have to get Jake to check into it and see what they are up to, lol just thought I would check in and see what's happening, i think its kind of slow everywhere, winter has its grip on every one,, kind of like The Heart Of Winter, so we need to warm it up, with some Jericho,, and maybe a little of whatever Mary is pouring,, have a good weekend every one, jj

#449 dede

dede

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:53 PM

well checking to see whats up here and who has come by ............so here I am be back soon:lol:

#450 jackjudy1

jackjudy1

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:25 PM

well checking to see whats up here and who has come by ............so here I am be back soon:lol:

Hello Jericho people, just checkin to see how everyone is, hi dede, and KrzyKitty it walways my heart good to see you on the boards, I love chatting with you too. It seems like its always something to keep us busy so that we can't get on the board, we are haveing a good time watching The Pilot, it just make us more and more in love with the show, I know that they would have as many or more fans if they would just bring it back for Season Three, new fans are bing made every day, I will not give up someday we will have a Jericho continued. Catch ya all later, got to run.. hope to see ya around soon. jj..

#451 dede

dede

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:56 AM

Hello Jericho people, just checkin to see how everyone is, hi dede, and KrzyKitty it walways my heart good to see you on the boards, I love chatting with you too. It seems like its always something to keep us busy so that we can't get on the board, we are haveing a good time watching The Pilot, it just make us more and more in love with the show, I know that they would have as many or more fans if they would just bring it back for Season Three, new fans are bing made every day, I will not give up someday we will have a Jericho continued. Catch ya all later, got to run.. hope to see ya around soon. jj..

:Dso sorry I know that this is a little after the fact ....but good to see you here peeking in and checking on everything that is here. syfy is playing the second season of Jericho today, well maybe not the whole season but its great to see it again on tv. so talk soon and Jericho will be back just not sure how they will redo it when they do....will it be as an look at the past and what happened or as a revolution still going on...not sure how they will do it. Me I am patient so when it happens I will be there :D

#452 jackjudy1

jackjudy1

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:14 PM

:Dso sorry I know that this is a little after the fact ....but good to see you here peeking in and checking on everything that is here. syfy is playing the second season of Jericho today, well maybe not the whole season but its great to see it again on tv. so talk soon and Jericho will be back just not sure how they will redo it when they do....will it be as an look at the past and what happened or as a revolution still going on...not sure how they will do it. Me I am patient so when it happens I will be there :D

Well I am with you 100% dede, I have always heard that GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT. So I like you will be waiting.. I am not sure I am patient, but its so good to hear from one that has a postive attitude.. so many have givin up but they will come running when good things do come won't they.. Yes I am watching the marathon today, re runs are still awesome in my book and we are doing a re watch we are ready for the Four Horseman,, and its been so exciting with every one watching (sort of together) lol so we will see.. take care everyone and if I am not frozen in the next few days I will see ya soon.. jj

#453 beebull

beebull

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

Checking in, I keep forgetting to stop in but try and check in more often.

#454 redsox2004

redsox2004

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:56 AM

redsox1986 checking in from Boston-comic issue#4 is out

#455 dede

dede

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:45 AM

Well its been a while but still hangin' in there from Arizona

#456 KrzyKitty

KrzyKitty

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:23 PM

Well its been a while but still hangin' in there from Arizona

:ph34r: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Posted Image
JERICHO SEASON 4 COMICS
COMING FEBRUARY 2013

#457 MacGyverMidwest

MacGyverMidwest

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

New Ranger here.
Just heard about the Jericho problems and it took me a while to get to town. Very glad to be here!

#458 beebull

beebull

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 374 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:30 PM

Been quite awhile since I been here, we got anything going ? Love and miss Jericho and the rangers.

#459 Jag1182

Jag1182

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

Newly arrived PCS, reporting for duty. Never missed an episode while it was on CBS, often watched the repeats. Still watch it any time I see it on TV. Have Season 3, of course, and anxiously awaiting word of a new book, or a movie, or a new series. Surrender? Nuts!

#460 nypdretired

nypdretired

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:14 PM

Hello Rangers...hope all is well. Haven't really posted here before (well maybe once) Used to post over at the old CBS forum for the show. To bad this show still isn't running. Good smart shows are hard to find...

I'm not always right but I am never wrong.

The above posts are my opinions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users