• Please log in to reply
610 replies to this topic

#1 ceon2002

ceon2002

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:07 PM

Alright, please excuse me if this is a dumb question but...I really want to set up my friend on this show and i cant find out where to do this. Can anyone tell me how to set him up?

Thanks

#2 poe9398

poe9398

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:12 PM

I can't find it either on the site, but they aren't filming at this point so maybe it is closed for now. I have another site to look at and if I find anything I post.
Good, Bad-----Militza Jovovich is the one
with the Gun!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

#3 naps123

naps123

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (ceon2002 @ Jul 9 2008, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright, please excuse me if this is a dumb question but...I really want to set up my friend on this show and i cant find out where to do this. Can anyone tell me how to set him up?

Thanks

I have the same question. If you find out the answer please foward it to me. Thank You

#4 oneprimalscream

oneprimalscream

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:39 AM

Like everyone else, I'm searching for the answer to this question as well.

I've been wanting to set up my boyfriend since Season One. He is a big fan of the show too.

We used to run our own haunted house every year, so needless to say, he isn't used to being the victim - he's used to scaring the hell out of everyone else.

#5 Zales22

Zales22

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:42 PM

yea I want to put my GF on the show cause she claims she never gets scared and I can't scare her even if I jump out of a bush or something, I realy need to scare her to, she always scares me and causes me to jump its realy unfair that she can scare me and I can't scare her. just once I want to see her get all crazy and scared. so if anyone has any way of helping me get my gf on the show you can reach me at

Zales22@yahoo.com
Headshothunter19@yahoo.com

thanks and please I hope to hear from someone on sific soon.

#6 Kodyc

Kodyc

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 11:30 PM

My older brothers girlfriend is terrified of frogs, she crys at the very sight of them, i was wondering if she could be on scare tactics, and have something to do with frogs, it would be funny, i think she would probably be the most scared victim yet..

If theres a way to sign someone up, e-mail me at Networks-eo@hotmail.com

#7 dorkydes

dorkydes

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:36 AM

My brother is always trying to find ways to mess with me and he is a constant pain in th butt. I want to give him a taste of his own medicine and have him be the scared one for once. He loves to play paintball to I think that it would be a good setup if he finds new people to play with, but then the paintball guns end up to be real. Then he ends up being the only one 'alive' on the field except for another guy who is threatening to shoot him. My brother would flip out! Oh my, he would either be hot-footing it out of there or crying. If there is any way to sign up for Scare Tactics please contact me at...
snugglebratt@aol.com
Thanks.

#8 scaringu4life

scaringu4life

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:52 AM

My sister maria is scared of spiders, and the movie saw... set some thing up with her kids screaming in the back ground and her husbond there wanting to do this too cuz my sisters got a good scar coming one way or another.....

#9 thrillerdude08

thrillerdude08

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:29 AM

i want to sign my mom up for scare tactics because she is deadly afraid of ghosts and mice so i want to scare her half to death. how do i sign her up.my email is tybiggie07@aol.com.

#10 joey90

joey90

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 01:02 PM

i wanna put my friend on scare tactics he is one of those people who act like nothing phases him, for example he will walk out of horror movie and say how stupid it was and how its not scary...... bottom line is if he is gonna be scared for the first time i want everyone to see it on tv...... so if its possible to do this e-mail me at joeyg18@optonline.net

#11 Andrewtheguitarist

Andrewtheguitarist

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 01:08 PM

I have this friend and he shakes and shivers all the time. Its hilarious to watch him and hell believe anything plus he cusses alooooooottttt. WE NEED TO GET HIM ON TV!!!!! Oh yea and he says hes not scared of anything and he thinks that he knows it all so PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!!

#12 mameng

mameng

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:55 PM

Ok, I see that everyone is posting and asking how to get on the show?
Did anyone really find out how?
My boyfriend needs to go on the show, and I have a very good idea, but who do I tell that will really reply with the truth?
Thanks.

#13 heyiAlex

heyiAlex

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:02 PM

okay so heres the scoop,
my sister is the one of them people who never gets scared but she always scares me really good ever since i was lil PLEAZE help me to get her back big time for all the times she scared me i want her to have the scare of her life

#14 bloodymistress

bloodymistress

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:36 PM

I want to scare a friend of mine

#15 outgoingdude18

outgoingdude18

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:59 PM

hi scare tactics
i would love to see my friend william scared. all the times he is with me he scares me other and other agian and i cant never scare him. he alway tells my friends and i that nothing in the world can scare him he is not scared of anything. thats what he says to us but i want to show him wrong. so can yall scare tactics help us out. and put him on tv. please

#16 ShadowSaburr

ShadowSaburr

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:26 PM

Hey Scare Tactics

I would like to scare my friend Scott Yeager for all the stuff we have done together.
He has tricked me many times in the past and would like to get him back finally.
He is a great computer programmer and likes to use lynnex so I hope this is good enough info for u to use.

your fan
ShadowSaburr

#17 Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:51 PM

My brother and I need our dad scared enough to **** his pants. This will be payback for all the criticisim he given us over the years. He's a big tough guy with a real stone face. I think putting him on scare tactics would be the perfect way to get him back would you mind helping us out?

#18 rinpup14

rinpup14

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:51 AM

I WOLUD LUV TO SCARE MY MOM JUST TO SEE HOW SHE WOULD REACT IN A SITUATION WHEN SOMEONE IS SCARING THE LIVING SH** OUT OF HER IF YOU COULD DO THIS FOR ME YOU GUYS WOULD BE EVEN MORE AWESOME TO ME THAN ANY OTHER COMEDY SHOW IVE EVER WATCHED CAUSE SCARE TACTICS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW ON SCI-FI EVER BESIDES THE ANIME THIS SHOW KICKS *** X3 X3 X3 X3 smile.gif biggrin.gif

#19 RawrImaEatchu

RawrImaEatchu

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:12 PM

Everyone in my friends group knows that my friend Jesi (Jessica) is a Scary Movie Junkie. She LAUGHS at them. Well, I think we all know she needs to get a rude awakening. Fears: Centipedes and Spiders. I really want to scare the ***** out of her with the Grudge or something of the sort though. She really deserves it. Don't mean we don't love her though. mellow.gif We're all hangin' here in MN. Come on down and Scare her for Us!!!!1
-Saera and the Gang.
PS. Jesi is 13. smile.gif
l_57e749413c6186d93753b00ac0f54f71.jpg This is Jesi...

#20 shamrock

shamrock

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

I have this old roommate that would always act liked he knew everything about everything and I would love to scare the hell out of him. I know the perfect situation. Anything with the military shooting someone or the military trying to cover something up would scare him so much because he never gets in trouble and something like that would really get him going.

Oh yeah. Thanks for bringing this awesome show back.

Thanks guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users