• Please log in to reply
610 replies to this topic

#581 zeke231

zeke231

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:07 PM

i want to set the pastor of my church up so i can get pay back for a prank he did to me and a buddy of mine

#582 tytakeda

tytakeda

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

Alright. I want to put my best friend on Scare Tactics. But this girl is hard to scare. She has no emotion whatsoever and i cant seem to figure out what to do. Seeing her scream and get scared would make my life complete.

#583 sexirican10

sexirican10

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

I would like to put my best friend on the show!! It's too funny because she gets scared too easily so anything would scare her!!! She tries her hardest to scare me, but it never works, so I want to show her a real scare hahaha! Please help me out!

---Saige
Norfolk, Virginia

#584 dancingtatortot

dancingtatortot

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:21 PM

hey Tracy I would like to put my brother on scare tactics. He said hes seen this show and doesn't think he'd fall for it. Well I want to make sure he would. My brother trying to join the army so the prank would half to be like a interview gone horribly wrong or something. I don't know but it would have to be good and believible. Please do this he also says scary movies are stupid and dumb. Please!!!! he needs the scary of his life!
Thanks Tracy,
dancingtatortot

#585 dancingtatortot

dancingtatortot

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:39 PM

Whats up Tracy? I want to put my brother on scare tactics because he says he laughs @ scary movies and wouldn't be scared by your show. I bet we could prove him wrong. Now, he's trying to get into the army, so it would have to be a interview gone horribly wrong. Please Tracy he needs the scareing of his life and for all the pranks hes pulled on me I figure this would get him back good. Please don't let me down Tracy.
Thanks,
dancingtatortot.

#586 Remigiooo

Remigiooo

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:23 PM

I would like to have my girlfriend on Scare Tactics. I think she would make a cadidate, besides i need to get her back for playing pranks on me.lmao

#587 joceyboo

joceyboo

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:02 PM

hi i want to scare my sister heidi because shes superstitious and will be great on the show because she gets scared easily and its really funny she would actually cry on camera!! lol p.s she is so scared of zombies so please put her on the show so she can get a great scare. :)

#588 Dustburn

Dustburn

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

Hello! My name is Walker McFarlan and I would love to set my buddy up. He has worked in wilderness for troubled teens for years, is working on his masters in psychology, and now works at a therapeutic boarding school for transitional youth. He has a lot of respect for nature with a huge emphasis on native american culture. One of his greatest fears would have to be skinwalkers. His name is Greg H. Allred, we live in Cedar City, UT. If there is any way to set him up, let me know!

#589 leggsdiamond

leggsdiamond

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:27 PM

I WANT TO SET UP MY DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE IS AFRAID OF EVERYTHING AND ITS HILARIOUS .

#590 candylishesqueen

candylishesqueen

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:27 AM

i want to scared the hack out of him cause his been doing it to me for the longest.
so i want to get him good.
and so i can get my pay back before i go to the army.

you can reach me a kagome2378545@yahoo.com
or zadaakacandida@hotmail.com.
thank you for your help.

p.s.
his really hard to scared but you can probable do good.
i hope you can put him on the show cause he says his not easily scared.

Love, Candida Hickson
here's a photo of him:

#591 watchfulhawk

watchfulhawk

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:40 PM

B) hi i would love to set up a scare for my uncle he watches the show and say it is actors and it is fake i would love it if you put him on scare tatics. i live in mn.if you want to repley heres my email watchfulhawk@yahoo.com . please concider this as a regust and please reply thanks see yah later.

#592 Randomwordgirl

Randomwordgirl

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

My name is Grace Johnson. Recently my dad scared me so bad i ran out of the house screaming and crying. I want to get him back by putting him on this show. He needs to know how it feels to be scared out of your mind! I would very much appreciate it if you put him on the show.

#593 johnnygun93

johnnygun93

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

im tring to put my best friend gram on scare tactics, he looks like a rugged guy but is a teddy bear and gets sketched out easy haha hed be perfect for an episode on the 2012 new season. any idea how to do it????

#594 marlismom

marlismom

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

i want to set up my cousin Cierra because she talks such a big game.. she is waaaayyy to bad*** and i just have to know if its just talk!! she has never done anything to me personally but i heard the stories of what she says she has done and will do if it comes down to it and i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want it to come down to it!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH ME

#595 LittleKenzi

LittleKenzi

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:05 AM

put it on... and run.......

#596 Akjeep

Akjeep

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

Alright, please excuse me if this is a dumb question but...I really want to set up my friend on this show and i cant find out where to do this. Can anyone tell me how to set him up?

Thanks

I found this and hope it is good enough to help. Good luck :)

If you would like to suggest someone for our show you may do so by sending an email to stcasting@yahoo.com. The producers will contact you for more information if they are interested in putting your friend on Scare Tactics.

#597 SethMcCloud

SethMcCloud

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:49 PM

I really want to give my brother a scare, since he this he would live through horror movies. I want him to feel the terror, then, he will think twice about his actions. This is my way of showing him my capabilities. If you can, use EVERY horror movie you can.

#598 RamboBrandon

RamboBrandon

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

Hi scaretatics,
My name is Brandon, I have a friend named Tyler. Tyler and I are zombie fans. But he is iffy about the idea. Tyler scares me constantly. Today is july 25 my bday is tomorrow. If you accept my request id apreciate it.

#599 RamboBrandon

RamboBrandon

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

Hi scaretatics,
My name is Brandon, I have a friend named Tyler. Tyler and I are zombie fans. But he is iffy about the idea. Tyler scares me constantly. Today is july 25 my bday is tomorrow. If you accept my request id apreciate it.

#600 DOCP4DC

DOCP4DC

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

I would have to set up my girlfriend. She never watches scary movies with me and would be perfect to set up. I tell her all the time, one day I will get you, she doesn't believe me though. I'd be able to cross this off my bucket list. - DOCP4DC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users