• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 barkbarkdiedie

barkbarkdiedie

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:39 PM

Thank you for TiVo. Where i can rewind and watch the parts where the "EVPs" took place. In the Episode "Hauntings of South Africa" that aired tonight August 6th 2008. The very first EVP was when Barry and Brandy were in the kitchen. The EVP was of Brandy SIGHING. This "EVP" was interpreted as a Ghost saying "Yes" to a question. Funny thing is. Brandy HERSELF was the one who discovered the EVP. Go back and watch it yourself and compare if you don't believe me. The last EVP sounded like Brandy again. It makes me wonder what other "EVPS" are being faked in this show. Mostly because the edited Video we see and the time the EVP takes place doesnt always happen in each episode. Has anyone else noticed fake evidence?

#2 LiteraryOne

LiteraryOne

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:46 PM

ummm...Its a TV show....NOT a documentary!!!

This is for entertainment purposes only....there is nothing real about the show except that there are real people playing themselves.

sheesh!
wacko.gif

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 01PSD

01PSD

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:53 PM

I posted this earlier in another thread since I can't seem to start my own. I don't think that it's fake, they don't review the SciFi footage so its hard to remember what they do. Brandy needs to take better mental note of her speech pattern/habits whatever. (Trying to be nice here.)

#4 miotke

miotke

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:01 PM

I don't know anything about the EVPs but i did think that I noticed when they were in the hotel that in room 11 that the shadow that the lamp was making looked liked a women with eyes lips and hair all in clear detail. I rewound it and asked my brothers and wife what they saw right there and they also said that they saw a face before I even told them what I saw. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that besides me.

#5 thejab

thejab

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:29 AM

One thing I noticed in the first reveal is that Robb flat out lied about the circumstances surrounding the capture of one EVP. He claimed that it was captured after Barry had documented an ion spike and a barometer reading that indicated a storm. But the EVP was captured immediately after Barry said that it was "getting creepy" which was long before he ever brought any of that equipment down into the room. So the claim that the ions were indicating something was about to happen and then the EVP occurred was simply untrue.

#6 Neran

Neran

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:14 AM

I don't know about the kitchen EVP, but as far as the second one, it sounded like " (Brandy's intake of breath) I'm not here to harm you..." to me. I didn't hear the hard consonant sound that they were talking about during the reveal at all. To hubby and me, it just sounded like Brandy taking a breath before speaking.

#7 BYC0616

BYC0616

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:06 PM

Yes, yes, yes, agreed 1000%!!! They are so desperate to come up with something they are taking explainable stuff captured on the DRC and saying they are EVP's, they are NOT. Besides Brandy takeing a beath before saying something in the kitchen in this weeks joke, I mean episode, laste week had some of the same ***** as well. If your walking around with another investigator in the dark, and you say, not ask, but say "Its a great night for an investigation", the other investigator is going to mumble 'yeah'. Why would an 19th century spirit use that language and why would they answer if they were not being spoken to, they would not. If the EVP was "quite so" or "yes it is" or "whatever do you mean" I could see it coming from a spirit from the late 19th century. The week before that was OBVIOUSLY someones stomach growing and they passed it off as a groan. Oh brother!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users