Photo
- - - - -

Scratches on Back with pictures as proof... PLEASE REPLY!!!

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#1 Drew787

Drew787

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:42 PM

Ok, I woke up this morning and my back was burning like crazy. I didn't think much of it then but when I went to brush my teeth, I decided to look in the mirror to see what was up. When I did, I saw this...

That is a picture of all of the scratches on my back. Here is a close up.

What I have debunked so far...
1. They weren't caused by my cats (I have two). My cats stay downstairs all the time and I sleep upstairs.
2. I did not scratch it in my sleep because I have a bad habit of biting my fingernails which would render my fingernails useless for scratching.
3. I did not rub up against something. The only way I could have rubbed up against something is if I jumped a good foot and a half in the air while I was asleep to actually get to a rough part on my wall.

Here are some edited photos unless you couldn't see the last ones. I have either circled in red or put a red line next to/below every scratch.

As you can see, there are seven scratches on my back. I don't know about you guys, but I only have five fingers on each hand. Also, five of the scratches are perfectly parallel to each other and two of the scratches are not aligned with the others. It would almost be impossible for me to do this with my right hand because if I did, the scratch would be going up to the top of the left shoulder. I'm just trying to clear up any deny you have that said I could have done this. And I did sleep with my shirt off.

The only other paranormal thing that has happened in this house, is when I was home ALONE one time watching TV in the living room, it sounded like there was somebody upstairs running heavily up and down the hallway. My house is kind of old so when you run in the house, everything starts shaking, which happened in this case too so I couldn't have just heard things, I felt and say shaking too...

I just want to get some answers so please, no negative replies.

#2 LCellini

LCellini

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:57 PM

That's a really interesting experience but I'm sorry I don't know what could have caused them. Hope you get some helpful answers smile.gif

This movie was shot in 3B - three beers - and it looks good, eh?

Hey we found a dead mouse in our beer eh. That means you owe us a free case.

Eh? Take off, you hoser!

Posted Image

#3 sith13

sith13

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,307 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:08 PM

Kieth and Sandra Johnson's Website:

http://z3.invisionfr...Forum/index.php?

drblackwings.gif

#4 2selves

2selves

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:15 PM

Hard to say for sure. Since you haven't really experienced much paranormal activity there or creepy vibes prior to this event, it would be hard to pin this on an entity or demon IMHO.

How old is your bed? Perhaps a spring is slightly poking through the mattress and scraping you as you turn over? Did you search the entire bed for any particulates or small things that might be in the covers?

#5 Drew787

Drew787

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (LCellini @ Oct 26 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a really interesting experience but I'm sorry I don't know what could have caused them. Hope you get some helpful answers smile.gif

Ahhhh, its ok. Hopefully that this post will be a hit but for now, I can only wait...

#6 Tani73

Tani73

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 463 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:53 PM

Wow--that's crazy...sorry I don't have any kind of answer for you, or even any thoughts on what would have caused it. Good luck! smile.gif
Anything is possible...

#7 Drew787

Drew787

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (2selves @ Oct 26 2008, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hard to say for sure. Since you haven't really experienced much paranormal activity there or creepy vibes prior to this event, it would be hard to pin this on an entity or demon IMHO.

How old is your bed? Perhaps a spring is slightly poking through the mattress and scraping you as you turn over? Did you search the entire bed for any particulates or small things that might be in the covers?

No. My mattress was brand new when I got it, and I have a memory foam mattress cover so it would be harder for a spring to poke through. And there are no particles that are on my bed.

#8 TangosHot2

TangosHot2

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Drew787 @ Oct 26 2008, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. My mattress was brand new when I got it, and I have a memory foam mattress cover so it would be harder for a spring to poke through. And there are no particles that are on my bed.

Ok Drew, tell me...What was everything you did the day before you woke with the scratches. I think I know what it is, but if I say I don't want you to immediately think of why i'm wrong b/c it seems you want this to be paranormal. But just for fun and my own curiosity, tell me the events of your day, what part of the country you live, and what was the weather that day.
Posted Image = Posted Image

#9 LCellini

LCellini

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:01 PM

I was thinking about it and exactly how short are your fingernails? I pick mine and they're pretty short but I could still scratch myself like that. I've gotten scratched just like that on my chest. Usually after I've gotten out of the shower I seen them, they look pretty red but I know I did it somehow.

Lol and now I'm scratching myself at work to see what I get

This movie was shot in 3B - three beers - and it looks good, eh?

Hey we found a dead mouse in our beer eh. That means you owe us a free case.

Eh? Take off, you hoser!

Posted Image

#10 LiteraryOne

LiteraryOne

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:02 PM

Maybe you were out with these two

Wild and Crazy Guys!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 TangosHot2

TangosHot2

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (LCellini @ Oct 26 2008, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking about it and exactly how short are your fingernails? I pick mine and they're pretty short but I could still scratch myself like that. I've gotten scratched just like that on my chest. Usually after I've gotten out of the shower I seen them, they look pretty red but I know I did it somehow.

yeah, my daughter is a bad nail biter and I can't even let her scratch my back b/c she tears the cr ap out of it with her nubs.

#12 Drew787

Drew787

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (TangosHot2 @ Oct 26 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok Drew, tell me...What was everything you did the day before you woke with the scratches. I think I know what it is, but if I say I don't want you to immediately think of why i'm wrong b/c it seems you want this to be paranormal. But just for fun and my own curiosity, tell me the events of your day, what part of the country you live, and what was the weather that day.

The day before...
I woke up
Sat and did nothing (I am grounded [I'm 15] so I can't do anything)
Took a shower
Went to bed

Weather was rainy all day.

And I live in Tennessee, near Knoxville.

#13 Drew787

Drew787

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (LCellini @ Oct 26 2008, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pretty short. If I was doing it in my sleep, I wouldn't have put my fingers in the position to scratch hard enough. And like you, I scratched my arm as hard as I could around 1:30, and the marks are gone.

#14 b1091

b1091

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:09 PM

Got a cat? wink.gif

#15 Drew787

Drew787

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (b1091 @ Oct 26 2008, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got a cat? wink.gif

Yes, I wasn't lying about how my cats live downstairs as I said in the original post. Please read before you post... cool.gif

#16 Dione

Dione

Slan

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,674 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:12 PM

so you think that you're house is haunted?

but I have to ask, how could you have slept through your back being scratched like that?
Posted Image
May the stars carry your sadness away, May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, May hope forever wipe away your tears, And, above all, may silence make you strong.

#17 Drew787

Drew787

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (Dione @ Oct 26 2008, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so you think that you're house is haunted?

but I have to ask, how could you have slept through your back being scratched like that?

I don't know, that is the funny part. I only felt it this morning after I woke up. The feeling resembles a sunburn.

#18 sith13

sith13

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,307 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (Drew787 @ Oct 26 2008, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The day before...
I woke up
Sat and did nothing (I am grounded [I'm 15] so I can't do anything)
Took a shower
Went to bed

Weather was rainy all day.

And I live in Tennessee, near Knoxville.

ohmy.gif

Yikes, we could practically be neighbors!

I live near McGee Tyson Airport.

drblackwings.gif

#19 sith13

sith13

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,307 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

Plus I also investigate with a local group who might be able to help then.

ETPRS- East Tennessee Paranormal Research Society (Click Me)

drblackwings.gif

#20 TangosHot2

TangosHot2

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (sith13 @ Oct 26 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohmy.gif

Yikes, we could practically be neighbors!

I live near McGee Tyson Airport.

Drew, I think that's the answer. Sith is responsible for your scratches. He was ghost hunting last night afterall! tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users