9 replies to this topic

#1 kiona

kiona

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 566 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

Hi guys! Kiona here and I have a Question. I just read and article in the Fresno Magazine about Wolfe Manor in Clovis, CA, which is just down the road from us Fresnans. Anyway, the article says, and I quote "With all of the interest that this mansion has stirred for paranormal investigators and skeptics alike, it was only a matter of time before this place would gain national attention. The popular Sci-Fi show, Ghost Hunters, has already showed interest and actually shot an episode about Wolfe Manor, set to appear sometime this month". And this is the October issue. Did I miss it? I hope not, because the two photos they show in the magazine are awesome! You actually see two full bodied apparitions and apparently you hear all kinds of banging and foot steps and some really good EVP'S. So please reply all you ghost hunter wanna be's like me!!

Thanks, Kiona unsure.gif
Proud member of S.P.I.N. - Society of Paranormal Investigators who are.....
"We still have nothing to hide"

#2 FrigFlop2008

FrigFlop2008

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (kiona @ Oct 28 2008, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys! Kiona here and I have a Question. I just read and article in the Fresno Magazine about Wolfe Manor in Clovis, CA, which is just down the road from us Fresnans. Anyway, the article says, and I quote "With all of the interest that this mansion has stirred for paranormal investigators and skeptics alike, it was only a matter of time before this place would gain national attention. The popular Sci-Fi show, Ghost Hunters, has already showed interest and actually shot an episode about Wolfe Manor, set to appear sometime this month". And this is the October issue. Did I miss it? I hope not, because the two photos they show in the magazine are awesome! You actually see two full bodied apparitions and apparently you hear all kinds of banging and foot steps and some really good EVP'S. So please reply all you ghost hunter wanna be's like me!!

Thanks, Kiona unsure.gif

I think it's tomorrow night...someone who knows better can correct me if wrong...
Posted Image

#3 adeninejason

adeninejason

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:12 PM

Hey Kiona...I don't see that they have it listed on the schedule yet. Tomorrow night would be the USS Hornet episode. Normally in the previews they state whether they do 1 or 2 investigations in an episode but this trailer only showed the 1. Keep watching and maybe we will see your hood on there. The people on this board make the place sound fishy though. I'll believe any evidence TAPS offers but I'm very skeptical about any of the "others" who are already posting evidence about the place.

#4 LiteraryOne

LiteraryOne

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:20 PM

Last I heard it was on the schedule for Nov 19 airing...

cool.gif

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Ghostlygirl100

Ghostlygirl100

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (kiona @ Oct 28 2008, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, Kiona unsure.gif

I, myself, took those two pics of the apparitions in the Fresno Magazine...

-Jennifer
(JUST PARANORMAL)

#6 fresnotimelord_1

fresnotimelord_1

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (Ghostlygirl100 @ Dec 5 2008, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I, myself, took those two pics of the apparitions in the Fresno Magazine...

-Jennifer
(JUST PARANORMAL)

I missed those pics...But

Is one of the pics from
1. The Kitchen area of the child shadow
and
2. On the main stairs going into basement

#7 norcalmonkey

norcalmonkey

Foo Fighter

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:28 PM

rolleyes.gif
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
SHAKE IT UP!!!! SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO...THE BEST RADIO ON RADIO

#8 Ghostlygirl100

Ghostlygirl100

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (FRESNOTIMELORD @ Dec 5 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I missed those pics...But

Is one of the pics from
1. The Kitchen area of the child shadow
and
2. On the main stairs going into basement

The one taken in the basement on the stairs and the other one taken in basement of a man..... Are the one's I took. smile.gif

-Jennifer (JUST PARANORMAL)

#9 fresnotimelord_1

fresnotimelord_1

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Ghostlygirl100 @ Dec 5 2008, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one taken in the basement on the stairs and the other one taken in basement of a man..... Are the one's I took. smile.gif

-Jennifer (JUST PARANORMAL)

The one on the stairs are is AMAZING. you can really see the the spirit clearly, specially the face.

I d'ont think ive seen the other one!

#10 faustlove

faustlove

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:46 AM

I'm just "Fluido en miedo!"
Posted Image Posted Image A foolish consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds. Emerson
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." Galileo
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. George Carlin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users