• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Antoan

Antoan

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:32 AM

Well, I've been trying to find out what happened to Kris Williams and I can't seem to find some sort of source about why she wasn't there. Either 1) I'm not looking well enough or 2) I just suck at finding information, haha (feel free to agree).

However, according to her MySpace comments and her mood (frustrated), people were saying something about her contract being shafted or this and that, etc. etc.. Idk what's there to believe, but whatever it is I hope she'll get through it with tons of support from TAPS and many fans out there. I love Kris Williams, it's the fact that her smile and laughing, heck, her whole personality just makes it seem very live.

So, does anyone actually have any idea as to why she wasn't on the live show? sad.gif

#2 Goldwyn

Goldwyn

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:46 AM

same with Brian. He wasn't there. I asked Amy and I never got a reply

#3 Antoan

Antoan

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE (Goldwyn @ Nov 1 2008, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, keep in mind Amy was receiving a lot of questions though. Or else there would've been like 100,000+ answered questions that most of us viewers would've had to scrolled through on the live streaming website, haha.

#4 hellnback

hellnback

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 07:38 AM

it has something to do with her contract. no one is sure what the details are but it does have something to do with her contract.

#5 Gary101

Gary101

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (hellnback @ Nov 1 2008, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it has something to do with her contract. no one is sure what the details are but it does have something to do with her contract.

Its strange because shes listed in TAPS events for the next few months. So she seems popular and there doesnt seem to be any problems with her relationship with TAPS. Maybe shes asking for more money ? Since shes the newer member maybe they were paying her a tiny amount and she now wants a regular cut like the other junior members. I assume Jason and Grant get the lions share.

#6 orbes

orbes

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (Gary101 @ Nov 1 2008, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its strange because shes listed in TAPS events for the next few months. So she seems popular and there doesnt seem to be any problems with here relationship with TAPS. Maybe shes asking for more money ? Since shes the newer member maybe they were paying her a tiny amount and she now wants a regular cut like the other junior members. I assume Jason and Grant get the lions share.

She had to attend a halloween party. LOL JK They don't get paid for their investagations (Yeah Right)
What?

#7 SpyderGates

SpyderGates

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE (Gary101 @ Nov 1 2008, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its strange because shes listed in TAPS events for the next few months. So she seems popular and there doesnt seem to be any problems with here relationship with TAPS. Maybe shes asking for more money ? Since shes the newer member maybe they were paying her a tiny amount and she now wants a regular cut like the other junior members. I assume Jason and Grant get the lions share.

Im sure the "contract" has to do with SciFi not with TAPS. Shes still doing all the off air stuff then it cant be a problem with the group, just the station. As many of us know, corprate sucks. I missed her last night and think she adds a vital part to show

#8 NJBill

NJBill

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (Goldwyn @ Nov 1 2008, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's because Brian isn't on the show anymore, and hasn't been for a long time. That question has already been asked and answered several hundred times. The question of Kris Williams absence however remains (officially) unanswered...

#9 Gary101

Gary101

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (SpyderGates @ Nov 1 2008, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im sure the "contract" has to do with SciFi not with TAPS. Shes still doing all the off air stuff then it cant be a problem with the group, just the station. As many of us know, corprate sucks. I missed her last night and think she adds a vital part to show

Yeah it has to do with Pilgrim the producers of the show not TAPs since they dont pay anyone nor do they put on the show. But I assume TAPS or lets say J&G has a say in who is in and who is out to some degree like in Brians case. So if she wasnt working out in terms of getting along with J&G and the others that might explain it but it seems like she gets along with everyone and the appearances listed at TAPS site say the one with her and Steve is sold out and she seems relatively popular about the same level as Tango, Dustin and Steve.

It is kind of strange that she and Donna both were missing after a lot of buzz about Donna being on the show.

#10 cellophanemanghost

cellophanemanghost

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:08 AM

I've been trying to find out about Kris also. I noticed when it first came on her name was not in the credits. She is the best investigator of them all and I hope they haven't fired her. Please post if you know anything.

#11 spooktackular

spooktackular

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:33 AM

She has to be the smartest member of TAPS for avoiding that disaster. Good for you Kris!

#12 Antoan

Antoan

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (spooktackular @ Nov 1 2008, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She has to be the smartest member of TAPS for avoiding that disaster. Good for you Kris!

Thanks for some answers everyone, I really appreciate it! I hope Kris will definitely pull through. Good luck to her...

Speaking of which... Spooktackular, I remember watching the Steve Gonsalves Q&A Part 1 videos on the scifi.com/ghosthunters website and you asked if Steve was too sexy for the show, lol... that was great! It was even greater when Tango was laughing in the background, hahaha.

P.S., We all got your backs, Kris! I hope your Halloween wasn't a total disaster.

#13 trixstal

trixstal

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:08 AM

I agree, Kris brings a nice positive light to the show, and she seems very sweet. Plus, that smile of hers could light a room. I'd be very surprised if she doesn't get along with Jay and Grant. If it is something with the production company, well, that wouldn't be a surprise after seeing what they did to the show last night. I don't know where Pilgrim is based out of, but T.A.P.S is close to Boston and there are plenty of good production companies there that would do a great job, like Scout for example. It's time for the guys in Ghost Hunters to part ways with some of these elements that are holding them back (Production co., Network, etc.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users