• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 crystalp2

crystalp2

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:58 AM

The Sally house is located in Atchison,Ks.She is a real ghost,She does not like men,She is known for putting big scratches down their backs,It use to be a doctors house in the 1900'S Sally's mother had brought her to the house because she was having bad abdominal pains.It was her appendix,So the doctor did surgery right there.But before the numbing medicine took affect he bagan cutting.Sally felt it all she died right there in the house that night.I would say she died from the shock of the pain of being cut on while awake.Every since then the hauntings are outrageous.She does not like men she scratches them,She pushes them it is amazingly haunted,Sally for some reason likes rabbits anything took in the house that has to do with rabbits usually dissapears and is never found,She hides things you can put something down and come back to get it and it will be moved to another spot or sometimes never found,And who know maybe there are others there with her.I hope ghost hunters investigates this home.It may be the best investigation they have ever done,They will deffinately get scared out of their minds,You really have to check out this house it's amazing if you like ghostly encounters?You'll get them here.tHE KANSASparanormal group has studied this home,It's been on the travel channel,PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS HOUSE AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO!!!!!!! You can read more on it on the web.GOOD LUCK

#2 2selves

2selves

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 520 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:04 AM

Yep, there's been a lot of shows about this place. Sightings went there several times. The late great Psychic medium Peter James identified TWO spirits there---Sally (the little girl), and an older female entity. He actually believed it was the older entity that was responsible for the violent attacks on the man who lived there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users