• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 flexnfx

flexnfx

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:49 PM

So I read a rumor over on the IMDB Ghosthunters Board: http://www.imdb.com/...tt0426697/board stating the following:

A strong rumor has been circulating around the internet during the last few days. Kris Williams was conspicuously missing from the live show; and people began speculating immediately on why.

Apparently, TAPS inside member Kris Perkins stated via TAPS live channel that Kris Williams' contract was yanked by Sci-Fi, so she will no longer be appearing on the show.

This hasn't been confirmed by any other official source. On her myspace page, Kris has deliberately avoided fans' questions about the issue. In fact, she responded by saying that she "can't share" anything about her absence from the live show.

She'll appear in the next few episodes since they've already been filmed, but after that, she may disappear. That's gonna suck if that's the case!

EDIT: Today, Jason posted a blog and said Kris wasn't there because of "personal issues she had to take care of". Hopefully, this is merely the case, and none of the BS about Sci-Fi contracts is true.

Anyone know anything about this?

#2 beckz007

beckz007

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 476 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

I haven't heard anything but I was hoping they would kick the other kris off the show!

#3 littlesnow

littlesnow

Superhero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:52 PM

I thought she looked like she was gaining weight. Maybe she's pregnant??? wink.gif

#4 beckz007

beckz007

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 476 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:56 PM

maybe is prego with one of TAps members baby!!! lol

#5 mrbicester

mrbicester

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (beckz007 @ Nov 4 2008, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe is prego with one of TAps members baby!!! lol

I'd say Grant but he couldn't pull it off with out being found out. mellow.gif
Posted Image

#6 scfifankim

scfifankim

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:10 PM

TAPS is not what these people do for a living. Like Jason said she probably had personal business to take care of.
~Kimberly~

#7 TheNightGoat

TheNightGoat

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (mrbicester @ Nov 4 2008, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd say Grant but he couldn't pull it off with out being found out. mellow.gif

LOL!!! Post of the day!!!
Evil, hell, Satan, goat, cheese, pickles,
onions on a sesame seed bun.

We will send 'round the most murkiest murkmen from Murkton
On a Monday, which is a murky day....

#8 sangheili

sangheili

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:11 PM

She was on a Ghost Hunters special I saw on the TV Guide channel last week, so I doubt she's kicked off of the show.

#9 MysticalKnight

MysticalKnight

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:12 PM

Someone just told me (so rumor) that on the Beyond Reality Radio site, the mod there said that Sci Fi did not pick up her contract. Supposedly, we will only see her on the couple of remaining shows that she had already filmed. Again, just speculation based on heresay.

#10 sympathyforthedevil

sympathyforthedevil

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (MysticalKnight @ Nov 4 2008, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone just told me (so rumor) that on the Beyond Reality Radio site, the mod there said that Sci Fi did not pick up her contract. Supposedly, we will only see her on the couple of remaining shows that she had already filmed. Again, just speculation based on heresay.

There was some thing like that here on the boards, but did'nt know what to make of it.

Your right, I think heresay. Maybe she is working, on a new contract. Maybe!

#11 flexnfx

flexnfx

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:19 PM

So do Jason and Grant have a say on who's on their team or is this SciFi's decision as to who comes and goes? I was under the impression that TAPS was run by them and not scifi....

#12 anniepayton11

anniepayton11

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (flexnfx @ Nov 4 2008, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I read a rumor over on the IMDB Ghosthunters Board: http://www.imdb.com/...tt0426697/board stating the following:

A strong rumor has been circulating around the internet during the last few days. Kris Williams was conspicuously missing from the live show; and people began speculating immediately on why.

Apparently, TAPS inside member Kris Perkins stated via TAPS live channel that Kris Williams' contract was yanked by Sci-Fi, so she will no longer be appearing on the show.

This hasn't been confirmed by any other official source. On her myspace page, Kris has deliberately avoided fans' questions about the issue. In fact, she responded by saying that she "can't share" anything about her absence from the live show.

She'll appear in the next few episodes since they've already been filmed, but after that, she may disappear. That's gonna suck if that's the case!

EDIT: Today, Jason posted a blog and said Kris wasn't there because of "personal issues she had to take care of". Hopefully, this is merely the case, and none of the BS about Sci-Fi contracts is true.

Anyone know anything about this?

GOOD! all she was a cute girl Jay knew for awhile to look pretty for the guys, she needs to be off the dam show and go back to real acting for indie filmd, ghost hunting is not her gig

#13 sangheili

sangheili

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (anniepayton11 @ Nov 5 2008, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GOOD! all she was a cute girl Jay knew for awhile to look pretty for the guys, she needs to be off the dam show and go back to real acting for indie filmd, ghost hunting is not her gig

Personally, I think she does a better job than most of the others..

#14 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (MysticalKnight @ Nov 4 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's pretty much what I've heard except that they were still negotiating, though it sounded like those negotiations weren't going well.

#15 MysticalKnight

MysticalKnight

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Dreamsinger @ Nov 4 2008, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's pretty much what I've heard except that they were still negotiating, though it sounded like those negotiations weren't going well.

Maybe if enough people call/write to Skiffy, it might have an impact on those negotiations.

#16 skeerdycat

skeerdycat

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (TheNightGoat @ Nov 4 2008, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL!!! Post of the day!!!

I agree.....looks like he's pulling more than just his hood these days...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#17 Rockie74

Rockie74

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (beckz007 @ Nov 4 2008, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't heard anything but I was hoping they would kick the other kris off the show!

She is a Actress, Maybe got a movie deal.
Hate to see her go. "Night vision camera and those jeans, highlight of the show".

#18 oooCupcakes

oooCupcakes

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:00 AM

From what I understand, is that Kris W.'s contract was not renewed with Pilgrim. It has nothing to do with her status on TAPS. So I suggest that if you are disgusted with Kris W. leaving the show, you write in to PILGRIM and let them know!

#19 flexnfx

flexnfx

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (oooCupcakes @ Nov 5 2008, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what I understand, is that Kris W.'s contract was not renewed with Pilgrim. It has nothing to do with her status on TAPS. So I suggest that if you are disgusted with Kris W. leaving the show, you write in to PILGRIM and let them know!

So only certain members are on TV and other members in Jay and Grant's group aren't?

#20 oooCupcakes

oooCupcakes

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (flexnfx @ Nov 5 2008, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So only certain members are on TV and other members in Jay and Grant's group aren't?

Not all of the TAPS core group are aired on the Television show! So if Kris' contract is not renewed, it does not affect her status with the TAPS group, just merely her place on the show. smile.gif So if you are a fan of her's, I'd suggest you write in and show your support for her. Whether you believe this is a rumor OR not, its worth a shot, isn't it?

biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users