Photo
- - - - -

TAPS is not alone. Ghost Adventures also faking evidence. Proof inside.

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#1 QuantumRift

QuantumRift

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:20 AM

Ok guys,

I took a careful look at the footage of Aaron in the attic on the Riddle House episode that recently aired. Upon reviewing that footage, after Aaron jumps back on to the ground after the cage falls, you can see the infrared light being reflected off a string that seems to be hanging from the rafters. It swings clearly from right to left. Also, if you take a look, his hand coincides EXACTLY with the falling of the cage. He probably pulled the string to dislodge the cage and caused it to fall. The string was attached to the cage ran along the top of the rafters and back down into Aarons left hand.

Most people are claiming that they can't see the string that I am talking about. You CANNOT see it in a compressed YouTube video. It won't show up on there. I have it saved on my DirecTV DVR (non-HD) and I shot with an off screen camera and it was able to pick up the tip of the string moving from right to left. If you take a look at the video, the "orbish" looking gleam of light starts from above Aaron's camera and swings to the left and stops reflecting when it swings to about the mid-way point of the mattress in the background. If you have this saved on DVR and see what I am talking about in this video, you can definitely see it on a regular TV.

People are claiming to be reviewing this footage in HD and not being able to see the string. That is BS.

Check it out.

Aren't there any shows out there that don't try to fool us as viewers?

#2 whatlife

whatlife

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:29 PM

I can see what you're talking about.
I must say that if that guy really was pulling a string, then he is a really good actor.
smile.gif
"I don't want to catch the gout!"

#3 LCellini

LCellini

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (QuantumRift @ Nov 11 2008, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There aren't but what you really want to ask I think is "Are there any paranormal investigative shows out there that don't try to fool us as viewers?"

This movie was shot in 3B - three beers - and it looks good, eh?

Hey we found a dead mouse in our beer eh. That means you owe us a free case.

Eh? Take off, you hoser!

Posted Image

#4 aFaceOnMars

aFaceOnMars

Minbari

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 320 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (LCellini @ Nov 12 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There aren't but what you really want to ask I think is "Are there any paranormal investigative shows out there that don't try to fool us as viewers?"

I don't think so... GH is the last to fall to the need for higher ratings. Its getting tough for all those shows these days. There are just so many ghosts to go around.
You Want Some Salsa With That Cowbell?

Being an honest man in a den of thieves is not an enviable position.

#5 LCellini

LCellini

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:36 PM

I agree that all the paranormal shows that are on the market today shouldn't be taken seriously. I'm just saying I don't think that all shows on all channels are trying to fool us. Just trying to make it more specific, because I guess I'm in the mood to make it.

Eh? Take off, you hoser!

Posted Image

#6 RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:39 PM

I think The Price is Right with Bob Barker was legit, I don't know about Drew Carey though.
Posted Image
Pull Grant's collar for the PICT website.

#7 LCellini

LCellini

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (RyanNREMTP @ Nov 12 2008, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think The Price is Right with Bob Barker was legit, I don't know about Drew Carey though.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

SNL "Suck it Trebek"

Eh? Take off, you hoser!

Posted Image

#8 xXSpookyXx

xXSpookyXx

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:42 PM

This is why I put no real stock into any of the shows and instead would rather look at them as ghost story telling time. cool.gif

#9 LiteraryOne

LiteraryOne

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:44 PM

I turn on the tube and what do I see
A whole lotta people cryin' 'Don't blame me'
They point their crooked little fingers ar everybody else
Spend all their time feelin' sorry for themselves
Victim of this, victim of that
Your momma's too thin; your daddy's too fat

Get over it
Get over it
All this whinin' and cryin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

You say you haven't been the same since you had your little crash
But you might feel better if I gave you some cash
The more I think about it, Old Billy was right
Let's kill all the lawyers, kill 'em tonight
You don't want to work, you want to live like a king
But the big, bad world doesn't owe you a thing

Get over it
Get over it
If you don't want to play, then you might as well split
Get over it, Get over it

It's like going to confession every time I hear you speak
You're makin' the most of your losin' streak
Some call it sick, but I call it weak

You drag it around like a ball and chain
You wallow in the guilt; you wallow in the pain
You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown
Got your mind in the gutter, bringin' everybody down
Complain about the present and blame it on the past
I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little ***

Get over it
Get over it
All this *******' and moanin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

Get over it
Get over it
It's gotta stop sometime, so why don't you quit
Get over it, get over it

Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 rubber65soul

rubber65soul

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (whatlife @ Nov 12 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can see what you're talking about.
I must say that if that guy really was pulling a string, then he is a really good actor.
smile.gif
Yes I agree,, they are much better actors.. Maybe the TAPS team should all go for lessons in the off season..

#11 FrigFlop2008

FrigFlop2008

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:49 PM

nice catch...his left hand is very peculiar in its movement and how he is holding it...
Posted Image

#12 xXSpookyXx

xXSpookyXx

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (FrigFlop2008 @ Nov 12 2008, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice catch...his left hand is very peculiar in its movement and how he is holding it...

Yep it definitely appears as if he is pulling some string there.

#13 FrigFlop2008

FrigFlop2008

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (xXSpookyXx @ Nov 12 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep it definitely appears as if he is pulling some string there.

agree - why put a 2X4 on the steps yet not point a camera at it? kind of like placing a coat hanger back on the rack after it flew off once and not pointing a camera at it...you are basically saying that you are either faking evidence or are incompetent...
Posted Image

#14 aFaceOnMars

aFaceOnMars

Minbari

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 320 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (QuantumRift @ Nov 12 2008, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok guys,

I took a careful look at the footage of Aaron in the attic on the Riddle House episode that recently aired. Upon reviewing that footage, after Aaron jumps back on to the ground after the cage falls, you can see the infrared light being reflected off a string that seems to be hanging from the rafters. It swings clearly from right to left. Also, if you take a look, his hand coincides EXACTLY with the falling of the cage. He probably pulled the string to dislodge the cage and caused it to fall. The string was attached to the cage ran along the top of the rafters and back down into Aarons left hand.

People are claiming to be reviewing this footage in HD and not being able to see the string. That is BS.

I initially did not see the string... then changed my YouTube settings to high quality... You betcha ... theres a string. Very good, Quantum.
You Want Some Salsa With That Cowbell?

Being an honest man in a den of thieves is not an enviable position.

#15 xXSpookyXx

xXSpookyXx

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (FrigFlop2008 @ Nov 12 2008, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
agree - why put a 2X4 on the steps yet not point a camera at it? kind of like placing a coat hanger back on the rack after it flew off once and not pointing a camera at it...you are basically saying that you are either faking evidence or are incompetent...

Good point! You'd think they would have tried harder to make it look more authentic.

#16 spiritpeople

spiritpeople

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 442 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (QuantumRift @ Nov 12 2008, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only show I can think of is the show Sightings, but I could be wrong. Has anyone out there discovered any faking of evidence on this show? If so, I'd like to know. I was a huge fan of the show back in the day. Also, most of their ghost investigations were done in full view with the lights on...and they did catch some interesting things. Remember the Sally scratching case they did?
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
- Marcel Proust

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 lexxx

lexxx

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

Ghost Adventures has been fake from the beginning. Remember the first special they had where the brick flies through the air, well you can clearly see a fishing string that is used to pull the brick. Check this video at 1:34 and 1:43. FAKE

#18 DoverDemon

DoverDemon

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (lexxx @ Nov 12 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ghost Adventures has been fake from the beginning. Remember the first special they had where the brick flies through the air, well you can clearly see a fishing string that is used to pull the brick. Check this video at 1:34 and 1:43. FAKE

All I see is the edge of the board the guy is talking about. It would take a tremendous jerk to make to make a brick fly in a basically straight trajectory for that duration unless it was suspended on some type of supported line or cable. If your saying that it was pulled along on a cable the strength of that cable required to keep the brick at a relatively constant height would be visible at all times, there is no way a fishing line could be taut enough not to sag when pulling something as heavy as a brick no matter the test of the line. In my opinion. Now I am not putting it past any paranormal investigators to embellish evidence but I don't see it in this case.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 MysticalKnight

MysticalKnight

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (QuantumRift @ Nov 11 2008, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok guys,

Most people are claiming that they can't see the string that I am talking about. You CANNOT see it in a compressed YouTube video. It won't show up on there. I have it saved on my DirecTV DVR (non-HD) and I shot with an off screen camera and it was able to pick up the tip of the string moving from right to left. If you take a look at the video, the "orbish" looking gleam of light starts from above Aaron's camera and swings to the left and stops reflecting when it swings to about the mid-way point of the mattress in the background. If you have this saved on DVR and see what I am talking about in this video, you can definitely see it on a regular TV.

Check it out.

HOW DARE YOU DISPARAGE GHOST ADVENTURES!!!

J/K

#20 sith13

sith13

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:37 PM

ZOMG, ZOMG, ZOMG!!!

drblackwings.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users