4 replies to this topic

#1 EveryoneDiesVirtualWorld

EveryoneDiesVirtualWorld

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:45 AM

Would sexual challenges work on the show? Like have them go in a room but warn them 'bob the serial rapist' is loose and will find the room in 3 minutes. Get the cash fast!

It would have to be a all female show though.

What do you think?
I love pigeons.

#2 Gary101

Gary101

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (EveryoneDiesVirtualWorld @ Jan 8 2009, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would sexual challenges work on the show? Like have them go in a room but warn them 'bob the serial rapist' is loose and will find the room in 3 minutes. Get the cash fast!

What do you think?

Personally, I think they should force them to all eat the Big Taco Bell Box Meal and then wait 30 min and go in a sealed room. The odor alone would make the challenge diffcult but you would also have the danger of any sparks setting off an explosion.

#3 Loyal23

Loyal23

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (EveryoneDiesVirtualWorld @ Jan 8 2009, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you think?

Lets keep stuff like that outta the show.It's meant to be entertaing,and having a group of women run from " bob the rapist" isnt entertaining.Im all for a female show though.mainly because I wanna see a woman make it to the vault.

Posted Image

#4 capodo

capodo

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:12 PM

Being a woman who's totally in love with the host I like this idea - if the host was involved. *very evil grin* biggrin.gif

#5 dirtygirl1014

dirtygirl1014

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:29 PM

I think it would be hilarious to have a room set up as a single woman's room, with the people digging through the "drawers" drawers to get money, rooting through a "toy box", and reaching under the mattress, etc. I have yet to see a straight man that is comfortable handling a woman's unmentionables and toys. Or add to the room so that it belongs to a dominatrix or a kinky couple

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users