• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ghostlady09

ghostlady09

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:20 PM

I've been without cable for quite some time and I'm wondering what happened to Donna, Lisa , Brian (I have some idea about him) and Andy Andrews?
Last time I saw GH Donna and Lisa were still members, Brian had just returned and Andy and Donna were investigating on GHI? Boy I'm soooooo out of the loop. HELP?

Thanks

#2 hatratz09

hatratz09

Minbari

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (ghostlady09 @ Jan 11 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been without cable for quite some time and I'm wondering what happened to Donna, Lisa , Brian (I have some idea about him) and Andy Andrews?
Last time I saw GH Donna and Lisa were still members, Brian had just returned and Andy and Donna were investigating on GHI? Boy I'm soooooo out of the loop. HELP?

Thanks

Lisa disappeared w/out a trace (she was one of my faves). Brian sort of left GH and went to GHI but has now apparently retired from the field to spend time w/his family and become a fireman (i'm not kidding i think i read it somewhere on one of these threads). Donna and Andy went to GHI. Donna i think suffers from Krohn's disease and had to leave GHI for medical reasons and was replaced. Andy while in GHI became a father and at seasons end left that show to spend more time stateside w/family. Not sure if he's still in the field or not!

Welcome to the boards!

Since I can't think of anything terribly clever, I'll just use my favorite signature instead! Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#3 MrsDemonologist

MrsDemonologist

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:54 PM

I can fill in some of this, though not all.
QUOTE (hatratz09 @ Jan 11 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lisa disappeared w/out a trace (she was one of my faves).

Lisa is a member of N.E.A.R. (see the link in my siggy).
She'll be happy to know people are still asking for her here.
Brian sort of left GH and went to GHI but has now apparently retired from the field to spend time w/his family
and become a fireman (i'm not kidding i think i read it somewhere on one of these threads).

No kidding. smile.gif
Brian is doing quite well in his firefighting training and just recently aced another of his tests.
He actually called, yesterday, coincidentally.
Donna i think suffers from Krohn's disease and had to leave GHI for medical reasons and was replaced.

Correct.
We haven't heard from or seen her since she attended Laura Casey's memorial service in early November.
Andy while in GHI became a father and at seasons end left that show to spend more time stateside w/family.
Not sure if he's still in the field or not!

Sorry, no info. there.

#4 lostinmt

lostinmt

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 259 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:38 PM

Thanks for the update Mrs D.

Lisa was one of my favorites as well. Hope she is doing well. Glad to hear that Brian is doing well. I enjoyed watching him. Hope things are well with you.
...the only constant in life is change...

"Don't worry...it might not happen --Edina Monsoon"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users