• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 batsdude

batsdude

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:39 AM

I really don't know who the hell runs the sci fi channel, but cancelling Jeremiah was a HUGE mistake! On a channel that occasionaly does try, along comes this very ambitious series, and these hacks, who pick out the absolute worst properties, to make their 'sci fi original' movies cancel this? C'mon guys! How many times are we supposed to watch the same old rehacks of bad original story lines (IE: unoriginal mutant people, sharks (?!), etc.) that have absolutely zero new to offer, as this series did. Its sad to see so many pieces of s@#% get money spent on 'em, and then have something as well done as Jeremiah cancelled. I think that with all the stupid films you make, you might as well be "Cartoon Channel 2"!
mad.gif

#2 easygordon

easygordon

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (batsdude @ Jan 16 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really don't know who the hell runs the sci fi channel, but cancelling Jeremiah was a HUGE mistake! On a channel that occasionaly does try, along comes this very ambitious series, and these hacks, who pick out the absolute worst properties, to make their 'sci fi original' movies cancel this? C'mon guys! How many times are we supposed to watch the same old rehacks of bad original story lines (IE: unoriginal mutant people, sharks (?!), etc.) that have absolutely zero new to offer, as this series did. Its sad to see so many pieces of s@#% get money spent on 'em, and then have something as well done as Jeremiah cancelled. I think that with all the stupid films you make, you might as well be "Cartoon Channel 2"!
mad.gif

You're criticizing the wrong network. Jeremiah was canceled by Showtime in 2004. Sci-Fi just purchased the repeat rights.

Posted Image
Reviews of SF, Fantasy & Horror books, movies, TV, comics at templetongate.net

#3 aaron21

aaron21

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:44 PM

what the person above said. It was Showtime that actually canceled this show and I think it was WAY earlier then 2004. It was back when Stargate was on HBO or maybe it was Showtime. I don't know. But, it was back before the whole jump on basic extended shows.

#4 ShiningPathofLight

ShiningPathofLight

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,114 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (aaron21 @ Jan 19 2009, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what the person above said. It was Showtime that actually canceled this show and I think it was WAY earlier then 2004. It was back when Stargate was on HBO or maybe it was Showtime. I don't know. But, it was back before the whole jump on basic extended shows.

http://en.wikipedia....iah_(TV_series)

"The series ended production in 2003 after creative differences emerged between MGM and Straczynski. Episodes for the final half of the second season didn't begin airing in the United States until September 3, 2004."
Posted Image
"I don't care what I do when I grow up as long as I don't have to wear a suit and fly." Clark Kent-"Smallville"

#5 bulldog007

bulldog007

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:28 PM

is there anywhere you can watch show online!!!!. i was able to watch jericho on cbs.com and joost.com but can't seem to find out were to watch this show scifi never really plays it much. ??? THANKS FOR THE HELP

#6 easygordon

easygordon

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (bulldog007 @ Mar 3 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is there anywhere you can watch show online!!!!. i was able to watch jericho on cbs.com and joost.com but can't seem to find out were to watch this show scifi never really plays it much. ??? THANKS FOR THE HELP

I checked around and couldn't find it anywhere online. Season One is out on DVD and is available from Netflix. Season 2 has not been released yet, might not ever be if sales of the first one weren't good enough.

Sci-Fi will have daytime rotations of the show on March 16 and April 7. The March 16 marathon begins with Season 2, Episode 4, and runs through Episode 11. If they pick up from there on April 7 they would be showing the last four episodes, then possibly going back to the beginning with the first four of Season One.

http://www.scifi.com...p...9&feed_req=
http://www.scifi.com...p...9&feed_req=

Posted Image
Reviews of SF, Fantasy & Horror books, movies, TV, comics at templetongate.net

#7 bulldog007

bulldog007

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:18 PM

Thanks for the info will have to try that route instead. i also found no were online to watch except netflix thanks again

#8 MockingbirdGirl

MockingbirdGirl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,708 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (bulldog007 @ Mar 3 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the info will have to try that route instead. i also found no were online to watch except netflix thanks again

Netflix carries season 1, and iTunes carries season 2.

#9 txlucky1

txlucky1

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,205 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (MockingbirdGirl @ Mar 8 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Netflix carries season 1, and iTunes carries season 2.

Netflix has both season streaming and they work great if your connection is fairly fast. The streaming videos are free if you have anything above the basic account level.

Syfy member since April 1999

#10 Baculus

Baculus

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:34 AM

You can also find both seasons via "b i t t o r r e n t s," if you are into that sort of thing. ;-)

#11 Flex71

Flex71

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

The character Mister Smith and god basically destroyed the show. The show was doing fine until they decided to bring god and religious b.s. into it. Blame its demise on the idiot that made that stupid decision.

#12 ShowBlaster

ShowBlaster

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:05 PM

Yeah, Frodo from Lord of the Rings with God-like Yoda powers meets Mr. Smith from The Matrix, intruding on my Apocalypse ticked a lot of people off, I guess, huh? LOL.

I loved Jeremiah.

Darned shame too. Great show.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users