• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Jess86774

Jess86774

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:44 AM

I am so excited that the new season of Ghost Hunters will be starting soon. Cant wait till March 11 th. Is anyone else excited. Any ideas about places they should investigate ? I wish they would go back to the lighthouse in St. Augustine FL that place was really active and creepy.

#2 HeidiAnn67

HeidiAnn67

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:08 PM

I can't wait either, to see what new tricks they've come up with for this season wink.gif

I know they investigated the Cuban Club in Florida.

Posted Image

#3 spooktackular

spooktackular

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:15 PM

I'm excited too!

Ghost Hunters..

#4 Cvinxten

Cvinxten

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,414 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:20 PM

I wish I could see them live. But again I must see repeats where I am. But I do look forward to the new season. When will they do another 8 hours live thingy when they had celebrities and all that?
Darkside Members:
Cvinxten
coolj0098
duckie7694
If you want to join just PM me.

JOIN THE FIGHT

Save SGA mailing campaign http://forums.scifi....owtopic=2319230
Save Atlantis forum http://forum.saveatlantis.com/
Petition http://www.petitions...itions/SaveSGA/
Campaign site http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

#5 ctpcdoctor

ctpcdoctor

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

How many MORONS are out there who really swallow this *****? How many times can you watch trashy black & white footage of someone's nose up close who's saying "Did you just hear that!?!?" Give me a freaking break! People! You are being SNOWED!!! This show and it's sister show are 100% BS.

#6 HeidiAnn67

HeidiAnn67

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (ctpcdoctor @ Feb 19 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How many MORONS are out there who really swallow this *****? How many times can you watch trashy black & white footage of someone's nose up close who's saying "Did you just hear that!?!?" Give me a freaking break! People! You are being SNOWED!!! This show and it's sister show are 100% BS.

I don't think you realize where you are...

you're preaching to the choir here.

Posted Image

#7 luciferesque

luciferesque

Minbari

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:55 PM

WELCOME

Well when I die don't you burry me at all, Just nail my bones up on the wall,
Lux Interior
10.21.46-2.04.09

Posted Image

#8 orbes

orbes

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (Cvinxten @ Feb 19 2009, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wish I could see them live. But again I must see repeats where I am. But I do look forward to the new season. When will they do another 8 hours live thingy when they had celebrities and all that?

they normally do their live event on halloween. so you only got like 8 more mths.

I can't wait for the new season either. BTW to the OP I think they already did their tapings for this season. And welcome to the forums
What?

#9 orbes

orbes

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:37 PM

Wow why don't you tell us how you really feel. LOL

Many people watch it for entertainment only it is not like everyone believes like I do.
What?

#10 ThePHX

ThePHX

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (orbes @ Feb 19 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow why don't you tell us how you really feel. LOL

Many people watch it for entertainment only it is not like everyone believes like I do.

Yeah, funny how he doesnt like the show...but yet he likes wasting his time telling us how he feels about the show....doesnt make sense to me...

But i cant WAITITIT for the new season to start, and does anyone know if it'll be broadcasted in HD like GHI?

#11 nypdretired

nypdretired

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:00 PM

I'm not sure what to make of the upcoming new season of Ghost Hucksters. I am wondering if it will be chock full of paid product placements or not. I am looking forward to seeing Steve run like a school girl from a spider and describe an electric eggbeater as a new piece of equipement that he built to track ghosts in the dark. Miss the explanation of what EVP stands for dont worry they'll mention it about 12 times an episode. I will be watching soly for entertainemnt and to see how they are 'faking' evidence or stretching the truth.

I'm not always right but I am never wrong.

The above posts are my opinions.

#12 Gary101

Gary101

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (nypdretired @ Feb 19 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure what to make of the upcoming new season of Ghost Hucksters. I am wondering if it will be chock full of paid product placements or not. I am looking forward to seeing Steve run like a school girl from a spider and describe an electric eggbeater as a new piece of equipement that he built to track ghosts in the dark. Miss the explanation of what EVP stands for dont worry the'll mention it about 12 times an episode. I will be watching soly for entertainemnt and to see how they are 'faking' evidence or stretching the truth.

Im looking forward to it since things are changing so much, itll be interesting to see if there are yet other big changes to the show. Im really curious about how the new show --- New Gen or College Edition is going to be like. And then theres Paranormal Cops and supposedly other shows in the works. Sci Fi is a bit behind, but then so are most of the other channels. HGTV is cranking them out --- they have several new shows this season. A&E also has several new shows planned but they are kind of lagging a bit like Sci Fi.

Spike and other channels havent yet aired shows that were hyped.

I was at the bookstore the other night picking up some tax books and I saw this one and got it:

The Intruders
Michael Marshall
http://www.amazon.co...l/dp/0061235024

Lots of hype blurbs on the jacket from the NY Times , Stephen King and other papers calling it creepy.

Compared by critics to Stephen King and Philip K. ****, British novelist Michael Marshall crosses genre barriers, from crime to horror to science fiction, in the fast-paced, action-packed Intruders. As the story takes one creepy, bizarre turn after another, Marshall's convincing characters act consistently and believably in a progressively implausible situation. A few complaints included the intricate plotting and the book's length, but most of the critics' objections resulted from the novel's abrupt transformation from a run-of-the-mill murder mystery into a supernatural thriller. While The Intruders may appeal most to fans of The X-Files, readers who can suspend their disbelief will be rewarded by the originality, suspense and "unwavering storytelling" (South Florida Sun-Sentinel) of this genre-defying novel.

You can get it now for around 5-6 bucks in cheapo paperback format. I really cant judge what its like since Ive only read about 10 pages so far. Its really accessible with a slightly corny prose style, similar to a King book.

Im going to try Obedience by Will Lavender next.

#13 ThePHX

ThePHX

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (nypdretired @ Feb 19 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure what to make of the upcoming new season of Ghost Hucksters. I am wondering if it will be chock full of paid product placements or not. I am looking forward to seeing Steve run like a school girl from a spider and describe an electric eggbeater as a new piece of equipement that he built to track ghosts in the dark. Miss the explanation of what EVP stands for dont worry the'll mention it about 12 times an episode. I will be watching soly for entertainemnt and to see how they are 'faking' evidence or stretching the truth.

lol, so you have absolutely no faith then eh? Of course the show is entertaining, but electric eggbeater...come on thats a stretch. Ive never heard any of them saying that theyve built a new device to use, they use the same devices that you can buy off the internet(same with GHI and paranormal state and the others). I will be watching the show for a fairly different purpose than you, if youre a non-beliver (of spirits and ghosts...) then youre lucky and i hope you stay that way. You know these shows give the camera man an extra 10 to knock on the walls or pay a homeless guy to walk around in front of their cameras...yeah thats the way to make a great showww

#14 littlesnow

littlesnow

Superhero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:16 AM

Well, I'm a moron & I like to waste my time & watch, so sue me. wink.gif

#15 spooktackular

spooktackular

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (littlesnow @ Feb 20 2009, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I'm a moron & I like to waste my time & watch, so sue me. wink.gif

Morons make the world go 'round. biggrin.gif

But seriously LS.. I am on the phone with the ACLU..
I am positive that you will now be sued for something, just give them a second to consult with their creative fallacies department.

#16 littlesnow

littlesnow

Superhero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (spooktackular @ Feb 20 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Morons make the world go 'round. biggrin.gif

But seriously LS.. I am on the phone with the ACLU..
I am positive that you will now be sued for something, just give them a second to consult with their creative fallacies department.

I hear ya, Spook, I just how some firemen tried to sue over having to march in a gay pride parade, LOL!

I agree that they shouldn't have been forced but they tried to sue for 1 mil each. Emotional distress? laugh.gif

#17 spooktackular

spooktackular

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (littlesnow @ Feb 20 2009, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hear ya, Spook, I just how some firemen tried to sue over having to march in a gay pride parade, LOL!

I agree that they shouldn't have been forced but they tried to sue for 1 mil each. Emotional distress? laugh.gif

Hmm.. time to sue SciFi then.

Or maybe Al Gore, since he created the internet in the first place.

#18 littlesnow

littlesnow

Superhero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (spooktackular @ Feb 20 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm.. time to sue SciFi then.

Or maybe Al Gore, since he created the internet in the first place.

laugh.gif

#19 2selves

2selves

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 520 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (ThePHX @ Feb 19 2009, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, funny how he doesnt like the show...but yet he likes wasting his time telling us how he feels about the show....doesnt make sense to me...

That was my first thought as well. He hates the show, but registered an account to 1st post troll and call people names who DO enjoy the show.

Just because people enjoy the show from an entertainment standpoint doesn't mean their lapping up the kool-aid homie...

#20 ThePHX

ThePHX

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:00 PM

Ahaha, "kool-aid" good things about forums, you can post whereever you want wink.gif Im just not a person to watch a show, and then belittle it and talk ***** about it later...but we're all different people biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users