794 replies to this topic

#681 graybrew1

graybrew1

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

Sounds like a date from Hell that I had once. Might have come from the EXORCIST with Linda Blair but I might be wrong.Any other comments will be appreciated. :)

Here is a comment for you.

Some people on the internet seem to lie their A@$!@ off. Don't even have the common decency to respond to a question asked. Those people really need to have their own heads examined. Posted ImageDon't you just think?

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."

-Benjamin Franklin

#682 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

I have had my share off basketball until it starts again, then it's Pepsi, pop corn, aa DO NOT DISTURB sign on the front door. If you want real examples of things happening that really shouldn't, can't or won't, happen, kinds a sports version of the "Twlight Zone" from the 60s, watch it and see if it's as "spooky' as some of the shows. :unsure:
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#683 Jeremy25

Jeremy25

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

Ghost hunters should visit Cedar Creek battlefield in Middletown Virginia, near interstate 81. I understand it is a historical sight so it might be a little difficult, not sure, but if you guys can it is def***tely worth the visit. It is not all that widely known, but you will not be disappointed. It is an old civil war battlefield, anyway, there was a murder at the mansion during the civil war time, and rooms in the mansion will light up as you go by it at night, I want to say every time I have seen lights on in the windows. There is something going on in that house and probably the entire battlefield for that matter. Maybe not a show, but if you or anyone is in that area, it is def***tely worth a visit, seeing that you guys are into that sort of stuff.

#684 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

As for predictons, a female friend who claims to be a "witch",had ben raving about the "Final Four" and who is going to win like she created it or something.Granted she is something to look at, in and out of the basic black of her 'witchey" clothing but I do wish she would just tone it down. You's think for a lawyer, she'd know when to open her mouth and when to keep it shut. :blink:
Everybody lies.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

#685 eagle020

eagle020

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Just popping in to wish our Goddess the very best.

Posted Image
Modern life is a race between engineers striving to build a bigger and better idiot-proof
world, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

#686 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

STRAWBERRY POP ALL AROUND!

native2.gif

#687 MysticalKnight

MysticalKnight

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:02 AM

Where am I, and how did I get here? Posted Image

#688 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

:huh: If ya gotta ask those kind of questions, you really don't want to know the answers. :huh:
Everybody lies.

#689 mberky

mberky

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

I don't know about everyone else, but frozen ghost vodka is def my favorite drinking while watching ghost hunters...
http://www.facebook....zen.ghost.vodka

#690 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

Anybody here able to seperate or a little easier word to understand, divide the difference between "reality" and those that still believe in "Santa", the "Easter Bunny" or that all we see on tv, is in fact, living in another dimension. :blink:
Everybody lies.

#691 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:04 PM

I believe in the Easter Bunny & Santa(& more) and think EVERYTHING on Tv is for entertainment purposes only.

native2.gif

#692 lillyjay2008

lillyjay2008

Time Lord

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

Where am I, and how did I get here? Posted Image

well howdy MK Hows it going?:P hows life in the OC? 7_16_10.gif

Posted Image

JOSH GATES

'Stranded'
wednesday 10pm /9pm central

Lets See, Lock a bunch of Newbie Ghost Hunters in a Dark Haunted Building for five days and nights, miles from anybody,! No Crew , Give them the cameras and tools to investigate, Just leave them,

'STRANDED'

Oh Hell Yeah, I can SOOOO do that. lol

Posted Image

#693 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:36 PM

I seriously want a frozen hot chocolate with a special dark penutbuttter cup mixed in it...

native2.gif

#694 MysticalKnight

MysticalKnight

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

well howdy MK Hows it going?:P hows life in the OC? 7_16_10.gif

Life in the OC is lovely ... hope you aren't getting into too much trouble! Posted Image

#695 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:32 PM

It is so quiet lately... maybe we need to bring back the buffet to drum up some business?

native2.gif

#696 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:10 PM

It is so quiet lately... maybe we need to bring back the buffet to drum up some business?

I thought this place had been closed, ie; shut down. Apparently I am wrong, so WHERE IS EVERYBODY???
Everybody lies.

#697 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

I figure everyone is on social media sites and have forgotten how to converse in a forum.
<_<

native2.gif

#698 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:15 AM

I watched a documentary called Six Degrees of Helter Skelter, which is about the Manson family murders.
They showed the house, which was investigated by GH. I was like "Hey, I recognized that house!".

Anyways, they interviewed another homeowner that lived not too far. The story goes that Sharon Tate would have seen a ghost of blond woman with a noose around her neck. What she did not know, was that she actually saw her own demise. A doctor bought the house about 15 years ago (if I remember correctly) and was asked by the film maker if he had experienced any paranormal activity in the house, to which he answered "No".

For some reason I was like, thank God he said know. Finally, an alleged haunted house that is actually not haunted.

But now I'm thinking that maybe it's actually haunted but it's just a matter of fueling the activity. Maybe not everyone can attract ghosts. I don't know .. just rambling this morning ..

#699 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

I figure everyone is on social media sites and have forgotten how to converse in a forum.
<_<

Well that isn't good, pardon the value judgement, just had to throw it in. <_<
Everybody lies.

#700 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:35 PM

I watched a documentary called Six Degrees of Helter Skelter, which is about the Manson family murders.
They showed the house, which was investigated by GH. I was like "Hey, I recognized that house!".

Anyways, they interviewed another homeowner that lived not too far. The story goes that Sharon Tate would have seen a ghost of blond woman with a noose around her neck. What she did not know, was that she actually saw her own demise. A doctor bought the house about 15 years ago (if I remember correctly) and was asked by the film maker if he had experienced any paranormal activity in the house, to which he answered "No".

For some reason I was like, thank God he said know. Finally, an alleged haunted house that is actually not haunted.

But now I'm thinking that maybe it's actually haunted but it's just a matter of fueling the activity. Maybe not everyone can attract ghosts. I don't know .. just rambling this morning ..

Hey Deep, was it the house that was built on her property or was it the house they investigated... cuz I thought they were two separate houses.
and Pagan, it is a good scowly face. I think scowling at social media is quiet exceptable.

native2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users