Alex-the-Cylon

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17,271 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (pscard @ Mar 18 2009, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not asking, but agreeing with you.

Maybe the guy came up with SyFy because when he tried to pick up women at a bar and told them he worked for the Sci-Fi Channel, they turned him down thinking "Ew! What a geek!".
LOL

Well, it's a reasonable hypothesis on the table.
"You've buried both characters under a banal ton of details that only a a former Air Force Officer with a huge fetish for planes and ships and military stuff would care about."

Thanks Punchface!I loved this sentence!

#122 CylonHybrid

CylonHybrid

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

We agree. SYFY has no more support from me.Actually i never watch the channel. I watch Sky 1
Is ea an cylon criochnaitheach na athair hera

#123 RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (CylonHybrid @ Mar 18 2009, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We agree. SYFY has no more support from me.Actually i never watch the channel. I watch Sky 1

I dont watch either, i borrow the show from a friend in the US. LOL
Posted Image

#124 CaptainKC

CaptainKC

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:27 AM

WTF is the matter with the stuffed suits over at NBC? Is money the only thing they care about, like the folks in the Enron Ivory Tower?

If they didn't have their heads up their hineys, they would create more BSG spinoffs. More shows based on the winning formula of the show. Give Ron Moore and his team more projects. Caprica may be a spinoff but it's more like a drama or soap opera from what I've heard.

BSG has won awards. If those execs care at all about getting more attention and praise, they will quit doing what they're doing and bring back some common sense. Seems obvious that noone in the boardroom has heard of brand equity.

Everyone say hello:
Hi I am the Syfilys Channel. I diss my core fanbase, killed the Golden Goose, and replaced it with Monster of The Week C-flicks, wrestling, horror shows, and reality dreck. I hate geeks, nerds, losers, and science fiction fans. Late at night, you may even catch me doing Thighmaster and Colon Cleanse infomercials.

*getting off the soapbox*

#125 RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:40 AM

The Syphilis Channel... LOL

Nice one Capt.

Weve got its new Nickname!

Welcome to the SyPhilis Channel!

Watch the channel and your d*ck falls off.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users