148 replies to this topic

#141 ArwenOfTrek

ArwenOfTrek

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

I also would like to thank everyone involved for a fantastic show. I know I'm coming a little late to the scene, but I actually didn't start watching until summer of 2009! But you have created a show that even my husband (who doesn't like sci fi) will sit down and watch with me! It's absolutely incredible! Thank you!

#142 Zordos

Zordos

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:12 PM

The best Syfy series I have watched. I am old enough to have watched the original and even after all the squabling regarding comparisons, I loved the last one. Every once in a while I still pull out the cd's and watch it. All the cast members were/are great. I have truly appreciated and still appreciate the contributions they made to our enjoyment and to the Syfy Channel. To single one actor over another does no honor to them as a whole, because they truly came together as one.

#143 RollingPaper

RollingPaper

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:41 PM

The best Syfy series I have watched. I am old enough to have watched the original and even after all the squabling regarding comparisons, I loved the last one. Every once in a while I still pull out the cd's and watch it. All the cast members were/are great. I have truly appreciated and still appreciate the contributions they made to our enjoyment and to the Syfy Channel. To single one actor over another does no honor to them as a whole, because they truly came together as one.

Thank you.
Looking for love in all the wrong places.

#144 DYoung

DYoung

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

Rictorious, well done dude! So say we all. Best regards to all the crew of BSG. I shall miss you all, respect your performance and miss you all. I only wish you could have done another one or two years in BSG. Best show ever. Nothing will ever top it! Nothing! Nothing! I now watch lame movies with no focus. I'm at louisvilledave1@bellsouth.net if you ever wish to chat. Rictorious: Good job man! -Dave

#145 DYoung

DYoung

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:58 PM

I also would like to thank everyone involved for a fantastic show. I know I'm coming a little late to the scene, but I actually didn't start watching until summer of 2009! But you have created a show that even my husband (who doesn't like sci fi) will sit down and watch with me! It's absolutely incredible! Thank you!

#146 DYoung

DYoung

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

Dave here, from Louisville. My thoughts exactly. Thank you ArwnofTrek. I shall miss this show dearly. It was the best. Nothing......and I mean nothing will replace it. Star Trek NG was great, but did not compare. Hats off to the crew and cast of BSG. I only wish you could have done another year or two on the show. I look at lame movies now in replacement. I miss the Admiral....I miss President Rosalyn, I miss Apolo. I miss Starbuck. I miss the show dude. Nothing else to say. Nothing. I am lost without it. But, I will get by. -louisvilledave1@bellsouth.net

#147 DYoung

DYoung

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:14 PM

My apoligizes, I meant to type ArwenOfTrek. sorry. -Dave

#148 ArwenOfTrek

ArwenOfTrek

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:23 PM

My apoligizes, I meant to type ArwenOfTrek. sorry. -Dave

No problem.

#149 dominiej

dominiej

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

...I shall miss this show dearly. It was the best. Nothing......and I mean nothing will replace it. Star Trek NG was great, but did not compare. Hats off to the crew and cast of BSG. I only wish you could have done another year or two on the show. I look at lame movies now in replacement. I miss the Admiral....I miss President Rosalyn, I miss Apolo. I miss Starbuck. I miss the show dude. Nothing else to say. Nothing. I am lost without it. But, I will get by.

+11111111

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users