116 replies to this topic

#101 dagojr

dagojr

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:44 PM

This is also a bump for toddmh. I love Polly's 'not skinniness' too...she was even less skinny in Rome season 2, check her out in that, toddmh.

I liked her in Rome too. Plus she got fully nekkid in the first episode. How awesome is that?

#102 Beny77

Beny77

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

Hola everyone ! it's been awhile <_< loving Caprica and Polly of course ! it's good to be back !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#103 MockingbirdGirl

MockingbirdGirl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,679 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:22 PM

Posted Image

I'm loving her coat in that picture, too.

#104 Beny77

Beny77

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 430 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:36 AM

^Bumpish <_< but seriously AWESOME COAT :)
Posted Image

#105 lucian78

lucian78

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:25 AM

Hola everyone ! it's been awhile <_< loving Caprica and Polly of course ! it's good to be back !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Too many articles of clothing on.

#106 Beny77

Beny77

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

:rolleyes:
Posted Image

#107 AlexiosK

AlexiosK

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:24 PM

^ <_<
I'm not very good at making videos but I'm trying !so,here it is a Polly Walker video but sorry to say that I'd try to use Caprica footage but the video was rejected by You Tube and i don't know why ,and please guys don't be anal about it OK :) i did my best !

song by Midnattsol - Unpayable Silence

I am impressed you included that passionate scene from the obscure 'Brute'.

I assume you've been to the http://www.youtube.c...llyWalkerOnline youtube channel, Beny77? Lots of good videos there, including some sans-clothes ones from '8 1/2 women'.

#108 Beny77

Beny77

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:06 PM

I think so <_< and I'm glad that I did ! that scene is amazing *drools* :) ! hopefully with more research I'll make a better one ! thanks
Posted Image

#109 Beny77

Beny77

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:53 PM

<_<
Posted Image

#110 JenniferAte

JenniferAte

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:33 PM

She really kicked it out of the park with this episode, her scene with Meg Tilly was awesome. I'm an even bigger fan now!

#111 PingWraith

PingWraith

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:17 PM

She really kicked it out of the park with this episode, her scene with Meg Tilly was awesome. I'm an even bigger fan now!

Me too. I didn't like Polly Walker all that much until this episode and some at the end of the mid-season episode.

Meg Tilly I have not seen in a long time and was not sure that was her until I came to the forum today. I have mixed feelings about her acting. She hasn't aged much.

#112 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,898 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:47 AM

Polly Walker news:

Polly Walker Cast in SANCTUARY Season 3

Posted Image

Actress Polly Walker will be making a guest appearance on the upcoming season of “Sanctuary.” Walker will appear in two episodes during the next season of the SyFy network series.

Walker will play the role of Ranna, a strong adversary who faces off against Helen Magnus who is played by Amanda Tapping. Walker’s character will first appear during the series’ midseason cliffhanger, after which Magnus’ team encounters Ranna.

Walker is well known for her roles on the HBO series “Rome” and SyFy’s own series “Caprica.” Representatives from the network confirmed that Walker’s guest appearance on “Sanctuary” will not interfere with her responsibilities on “Caprica.”

Source: http://www.daemonstv...tuary-season-3/

The first episode will be 'Hollow Men', airing on syffy tomorrow night at 10 PM.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#113 ariallie

ariallie

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:31 PM

Polly Walker news:

Source: http://www.daemonstv...tuary-season-3/

The first episode will be 'Hollow Men', airing on syffy tomorrow night at 10 PM.

Thanks for the reminder. The first time I saw the hologram of what turned out to be the underground city, my first reaction was "OMG, that's New Cap City!" then I laughed. Perhaps I was closer to the truth than I thought. So that's where the survivors of BSG who refused to give up their technology ended up... :lol:

#114 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,898 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:20 AM

Thanks for the reminder. The first time I saw the hologram of what turned out to be the underground city, my first reaction was "OMG, that's New Cap City!" then I laughed. Perhaps I was closer to the truth than I thought. So that's where the survivors of BSG who refused to give up their technology ended up... :lol:

Maybe this is really a crossover episode. :lol:

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#115 ariallie

ariallie

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:35 PM

Maybe this is really a crossover episode. :lol:

Just watched the episode. When the "dragon" came around the rock, all I could think was, "OMG, one of Zoe's dragons!" Then Helen Magnus identified it as a basolisk, more like a snake with a dragon's head. Oh well. But I do have to say Polly Walker's character sure sounds just as crazy and paranoid as Clarice Willow. And Helen thinks these people have been around longer than Earth's people. That would fit the BSG time scale... Okay, I still miss BSG, so if I can make a connection, I will.

I recently rewatched one of PW's early BBC appearances, in a 1990 Hercule Poirot mystery, Peril at End House. She was so young! And so talented. Even if the Sanctuary character, Ranna, is a lot like Clarice, PW is not a "one trick pony." She can become any character, she's that good. Now I'll have to wait and see what happens next because her Sanctuary arc apparently will carry over into next year. Just not sure when it returns.

#116 WayneHurlburt

WayneHurlburt

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 410 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:59 PM

Just watched the episode. When the "dragon" came around the rock, all I could think was, "OMG, one of Zoe's dragons!" Then Helen Magnus identified it as a basolisk, more like a snake with a dragon's head. Oh well. But I do have to say Polly Walker's character sure sounds just as crazy and paranoid as Clarice Willow. And Helen thinks these people have been around longer than Earth's people. That would fit the BSG time scale... Okay, I still miss BSG, so if I can make a connection, I will.

I recently rewatched one of PW's early BBC appearances, in a 1990 Hercule Poirot mystery, Peril at End House. She was so young! And so talented. Even if the Sanctuary character, Ranna, is a lot like Clarice, PW is not a "one trick pony." She can become any character, she's that good. Now I'll have to wait and see what happens next because her Sanctuary arc apparently will carry over into next year. Just not sure when it returns.

I was thinking the same thing...lol. She in control (or so it seems), of a whole new world, now, with the do it my way or die attitude Posted Image. Nice twist of events, when they first showed her in the lead role of the underground city, as she slowly turned around, and became known that it was her.

#117 Beny77

Beny77

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:10 AM

A little bump for the sista ? why not ! WOHO ...STO...Love them LMAO :lol:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users