• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 draaknor

draaknor

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:58 PM

I'm not home a lot and I Tivo'ed only the first half. Where can I legally watch the 2nd half?

#2 PictureChasers

PictureChasers

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:50 PM

It's on right now, hopefully you have email notification on!

#3 BleedingHero

BleedingHero

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:40 PM

Are they going to be showing it again? I recorded it, but for some reason I only got the second half.

#4 2borno2b

2borno2b

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:02 PM

Alas this is the reason many movie websites like freeonlinemoviesforum exist. This web site has almost the entire SyFy movie & mini series listings online for people around the world to enjoy when they want. I am an avid SyFy person then I moved to Mexico to find out they are like 6 years behind on SyFy shows. Nothing new ever is here and 50% in Spanish which of course I am learning but don't know well enough to watch a movie in their language. I can imagine 100,000's of people displaced in other countries unable to enjoy their favorite shows and movies. Wouldn't it be nice if SyFy channel endorsed a web site to actually allow their fans to watch their originals when they wanted to? Truly the cost to do this is minimal to FREE compared to the happiness and versatility they would give their Fans.

Are they going to be showing it again? I recorded it, but for some reason I only got the second half.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users