• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 opheliaimmortal13

opheliaimmortal13

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:54 AM

It's the PERFECT time to bring back Dark Angel. Supernatural has one more season so Jensen Ackles could be ready to start up again after that. NCIS is almost over so Michael Weatherly could be available. Jessica Alba could have a break from doing movies... She's already talked about doing Dark Angel again saying: "We’ve talked about it, I want to work with Jim [James Cameron] so I would pretty much do anything he wants to do.” James Cameron would have enough time to finish any movies that he's working on while everyone else is finishing with their projects. I'm sure all the other actors would be willing to do it again considering the show did extremely well on Tuesdays (around 10 million viewers to be exact). Even when they moved it to Fridays the show still had around 6 million viewers, and that's almost twice as much as some other shows on right now.

I know I would watch every single episode if it was brought back. I'm still watching repeats of episodes. I'd buy the dvds. As a matter of fact I have seasons one and two on dvd right now. I'm recommending this show to anyone I can and I would continue to.

#2 Blfskos

Blfskos

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

When did she talk about doing more Dark Angel? I'd think, probably within a few months of the series being concluded. In my opinion, she's put all that behind her by now and gone on to different things as she considers her future career.
"Nobody would take a jeep into a combat area."-MacArthur

#3 opheliaimmortal13

opheliaimmortal13

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (Blfskos @ Jun 6 2009, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When did she talk about doing more Dark Angel? I'd think, probably within a few months of the series being concluded. In my opinion, she's put all that behind her by now and gone on to different things as she considers her future career.

http://www.slashfilm...gel-apocalypse/

It's the third quote down in grey. That was just last year...
She's talking about doing a Dark Angel movie but that'd be just fine with me.

#4 nanna

nanna

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Blfskos @ Jun 6 2009, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I LOVED DARK ANGEL.....

#5 Chemicalvamp

Chemicalvamp

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

I Agree!! Dark Angel is a GREAT series.. I own all three seasons, And im happy to say im watching a Dark Angel marathon right now! biggrin.gif

Psst (for scifi network) if you want to see how many viewers this series will bring.. how about you advertise it and put it on a couple hours every day?? replace some of the other garbage thats played on prime time...

2 cent transaction complete.

#6 FallenAngel71093

FallenAngel71093

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:55 AM

I wish Jessica Alba would do Dark Angel again but i dont think that she will she is probalyey having 2 much fun doing movies. But maybe with a different lead actress.............

#7 CliffDawg

CliffDawg

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:58 AM

we need Jessica Alba back to do another series of dark angel i agree or even the movie either way would just be heaven best Series Ever God I miss it please COME BACK

#8 nodarinodo

nodarinodo

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:22 PM

It's best movie ever ! I Love Dark Angel tongue.gif

Why has it stopped ?

PLEASE GO ON !

Will be there Season 3 ? I Wonder yes..

But maybe with a different lead actress.............

It will be the worst that could happen smile.gif

Sorry for my English

#9 FallenAngel71093

FallenAngel71093

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (nodarinodo @ Jun 28 2009, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's best movie ever ! I Love Dark Angel tongue.gif

Why has it stopped ?

PLEASE GO ON !

Will be there Season 3 ? I Wonder yes..

It will be the worst that could happen smile.gif

Sorry for my English

not really it just depends on the lead actress

#10 DarkAngel2013

DarkAngel2013

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:58 AM

i luv dark angel i don't know why they ever stopped it i havn't seen all of them yet but i've watched a few of the reruns and every time they run them i watch but i wish theyd bring them back. i don't hav any of the dvds but i want them.

#11 nodarinodo

nodarinodo

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

Can We Do anything?? help them.. biggrin.gif smile.gif

#12 Morphogenesis

Morphogenesis

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:08 PM

It's the PERFECT time to bring back Dark Angel. Supernatural has one more season so Jensen Ackles could be ready to start up again after that.

Oh, my... I so appreciated Alec in Dark Angel and Dean in Supernatural, but never even realized they were the same man. I'm so terrible with faces, sometimes I fall for the same actor twice....!

#13 TiffanyP

TiffanyP

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

Please Syfy,

I am begging, please talk to Jessica and Michael and try to bring back Dark Angel for either another season or a movie. I just found this last week and have already watched both seasons. And I showed my 15 year old sister an episode and she is already making her way through season 1. We both agree that if this is brought back, it will not only attract the young adults but also the teenages. So many questions were left unanswered, and we just want to see more.

Tiff

#14 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,347 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

Please Syfy,

I am begging, please talk to Jessica and Michael and try to bring back Dark Angel for either another season or a movie. I just found this last week and have already watched both seasons. And I showed my 15 year old sister an episode and she is already making her way through season 1. We both agree that if this is brought back, it will not only attract the young adults but also the teenages. So many questions were left unanswered, and we just want to see more.

Tiff

Hi Tiff!
Syfy really has nothing to do with Dark Angel. Though it's unlikely the show will ever return, you can write a letter to
20th Century Fox Television since that's the studio which produced this series.

Here's the IMDB link to the show:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0204993/

Good luck!
p

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users