• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 DirtyDIvaYepYep

DirtyDIvaYepYep

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:00 AM

I Love Azkadellia She Is My Favorite And The Only Reson I Like The Show Movie Series Whatever you want to call it :D she is the best And her tattoos are awesomeness im going to get them :o) woop lol anyway what is your favorite person from the show and why???

AshNasty
Posted Image

#2 ModelBehavior

ModelBehavior

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,297 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (DirtyDIvaYepYep @ Jun 24 2009, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I Love Azkadellia She Is My Favorite And The Only Reson I Like The Show Movie Series Whatever you want to call it biggrin.gif she is the best And her tattoos are awesomeness im going to get them ohmy.gif) woop lol anyway what is your favorite person from the show and why???
AshNasty

Say what? .... Listen here, I am Azkadellia's only fan! Everyone knows that! You are obviously an impostor! See how many exclamation points I'm using? .... That proves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one saunters in here 18 months after-the-fact and claims to be a fan! No one! wink.gif laugh.gif

So now that we got all of that straight, welcome to the Tin Man Forum. Thanks for posting DDYY. biggrin.gif

#3 mysterywriter012

mysterywriter012

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,539 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (DirtyDIvaYepYep @ Jun 24 2009, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I Love Azkadellia She Is My Favorite And The Only Reson I Like The Show Movie Series Whatever you want to call it biggrin.gif she is the best And her tattoos are awesomeness im going to get them ohmy.gif) woop lol anyway what is your favorite person from the show and why???

AshNasty

Cain smile.gif Mostly because Neal plays him and I love Neal. But I just love everything about his character.

Welcome to the boards smile.gif

Yes! I love Az's tattoo's too!!! smile.gif

Posted Image

"If you don't have
heart, you have nothing." ~Wyatt Cain, Tin Man

#4 mysterywriter012

mysterywriter012

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,539 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (ModelBehavior @ Jun 24 2009, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Say what? .... Listen here, I am Azkadellia's only fan! Everyone knows that! You are obviously an impostor! See how many exclamation points I'm using? .... That proves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one saunters in here 18 months after-the-fact and claims to be a fan! No one! wink.gif laugh.gif

So now that we got all of that straight, welcome to the Tin Man Forum. Thanks for posting DDYY. biggrin.gif

LOL Model!!

Tin Man is on right now smile.gif

Posted Image

"If you don't have

#5 ModelBehavior

ModelBehavior

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,297 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (mysterywriter012 @ Jun 24 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL Model!!

Tin Man is on right now smile.gif

The 10th repeat of Tin Man is totally unimportant MW! Can't you get that through your thick skull? Jon and Kate are divorcing!!! Now that's important! laugh.gif .... I'm so glad that he cheated on her. I can't tell you. smile.gif

Two people with no jobs or function in this world, and yet they make $75,000 per episode. mad.gif

What??? It's going to be summer tomorrow? 85-90 degrees? .... The devil you say! cool.gif

#6 DirtyDIvaYepYep

DirtyDIvaYepYep

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (ModelBehavior @ Jun 24 2009, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Say what? .... Listen here, I am Azkadellia's only fan! Everyone knows that! You are obviously an impostor! See how many exclamation points I'm using? .... That proves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one saunters in here 18 months after-the-fact and claims to be a fan! No one! ;) :lol:

So now that we got all of that straight, welcome to the Tin Man Forum. Thanks for posting DDYY. :D

ROFL xD what a freak ok how bout this I LOVE Kathleen Robertson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS AWESOME IN EVERY MOVIE SHE DOES AND DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG SHE IS BEAUTIFUL :DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So whatchu think about that ms V???????????????

AshNasty
Posted Image

#7 ModelBehavior

ModelBehavior

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,297 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (DirtyDIvaYepYep @ Jun 25 2009, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ROFL xD what a freak ok how bout this I LOVE Kathleen Robertson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS AWESOME IN EVERY MOVIE SHE DOES AND DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG SHE IS BEAUTIFUL biggrin.gifD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AshNasty

Youz cannot L*VE Kathleen Robertson. It is NOT permitted to use "the L-word" in this forum!!! No one speaks about my Kathleen like that! Leave her alone. Where have you seen Kathleen? She doesn't like appearing in movies because she doesn't want to be seen. ....

Zora would be a much better choice for you. I can put in a good word for you the next time I see her. I'm pretty sure that she's off somewhere having her legs and face waxed.

Who is Ms. V? I don't know anyone by that name. .... Well okay, perhaps one. .... Have you been speaking to Marc Sanford again? .... Oh wait, he's in South Carolina. laugh.gif .... Never mind. blink.gif North Carolina is much nicer anyway. smile.gif

#8 ModelBehavior

ModelBehavior

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,297 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (DirtyDIvaYepYep @ Jun 25 2009, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ROFL xD what a freak ok how bout this I LOVE Kathleen Robertson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS AWESOME IN EVERY MOVIE SHE DOES AND DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG SHE IS BEAUTIFUL biggrin.gifD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AshNasty

Youz cannot L*VE Kathleen Robertson. It is NOT permitted to use "the L-word" in this forum!!! No one speaks about my Kathleen like that! Leave her alone. Where have you seen Kathleen? She doesn't like appearing in movies because she doesn't want to be seen. She only appears in grocery stores across the country! ....

Zora would be a much better choice for you. I can put in a good word for you the next time I see her. I'm pretty sure that she's off somewhere having her legs and face waxed.

Who is Ms. V? I don't know anyone by that name. .... Well okay, perhaps one. .... Have you been speaking to Marc Sanford again? .... Oh wait, he's in South Carolina. laugh.gif .... Never mind. blink.gif North Carolina is much nicer anyway. smile.gif

#9 mysterywriter012

mysterywriter012

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,539 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (ModelBehavior @ Jun 24 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The 10th repeat of Tin Man is totally unimportant MW! Can't you get that through your thick skull? Jon and Kate are divorcing!!! Now that's important! laugh.gif .... I'm so glad that he cheated on her. I can't tell you. smile.gif

Two people with no jobs or function in this world, and yet they make $75,000 per episode. mad.gif

What??? It's going to be summer tomorrow? 85-90 degrees? .... The devil you say! cool.gif

I was in bed most of yesterday. I had off because of some power problem smile.gif So I was like wth...Tin Man is on....

Jon and Kate? I never watched that show, but I know of them.

Yes! Its finally summer! Yay!!! We've made it, Model!!!

.... is that a rainbow? tongue.gif

Posted Image

"If you don't have

#10 mysterywriter012

mysterywriter012

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,539 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (DirtyDIvaYepYep @ Jun 24 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AshNasty

Kathleen is beautiful smile.gif

Posted Image

"If you don't have

#11 mysterywriter012

mysterywriter012

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,539 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (ModelBehavior @ Jun 25 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Youz cannot L*VE Kathleen Robertson. It is NOT permitted to use "the L-word" in this forum!!! No one speaks about my Kathleen like that! Leave her alone. Where have you seen Kathleen? She doesn't like appearing in movies because she doesn't want to be seen. She only appears in grocery stores across the country! ....

LOL! I lived in North Carolina when I was like 7!!

First I lived in Philly, then my dad's job took us to North Carolina, then we went to Massachusetts (Neal's home state!!! But I never saw him...at least I don't think I did...) then we moved back to PA.

And now I live back in Philly while my parents enjoy the peacefulness of the suburbs smile.gif

Posted Image

"If you don't have

#12 ModelBehavior

ModelBehavior

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,297 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (mysterywriter012 @ Jun 25 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in bed most of yesterday. I had off because of some power problem smile.gif So I was like wth...Tin Man is on....

Jon and Kate? I never watched that show, but I know of them.

Yes! Its finally summer! Yay!!! We've made it, Model!!!

.... is that a rainbow? tongue.gif

I didn't watch even for one minute MW. I wasn't even interested in flipping by Sci-Fi. It's over and done with as far as I'm concerned. As a matter of fact there weren't more than 4 people in here at any given time during the day. Usually, when they're showing the reruns there are 11-17 forum viewers in here at any given time. It looks as if Sci-Fi has gotten their mileage out of the program and even the hardcore viewers are bored with the reruns now.

I've never watched "Jon and Kate Plus 8" either, but she seemed to be a "B" from the very beginning. I caught many an 8-minute segment while channel surfing and I never made it past one commercial break during the first year. I think that was 3 or 4 years ago (guessing).

Our two days of summer may be cut down to only one! The temperature is still 72 degrees as of 2:45 pm and the sun just came out for the first time at 2:15 pm. So much for our 2 days of sun and 85 degree temperatures. It looks as if tomorrow will be our only chance for some quality rays.

The Mets are playing a day-game this afternoon, so I'm half posting and half-watching the game. .... Actually, I'm going back to the game since it's the 6th inning now. The Triple-A players are far better than the veteran Contract Players IMO! I would leave the contract players on the bench when all 7 of them get off the Disabled List. We've seen "the veterans" lose 3 years in a row. No point in making it 4. LOL.

#13 DirtyDIvaYepYep

DirtyDIvaYepYep

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (ModelBehavior @ Jun 25 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Youz cannot L*VE Kathleen Robertson. It is NOT permitted to use "the L-word" in this forum!!! No one speaks about my Kathleen like that! Leave her alone. Where have you seen Kathleen? She doesn't like appearing in movies because she doesn't want to be seen. ....

Who is Ms. V? I don't know anyone by that name. .... Well okay, perhaps one. .... Have you been speaking to Marc Sanford again? .... Oh wait, he's in South Carolina. :lol: .... Never mind. :blink: North Carolina is much nicer anyway. :)

xD i always see Kathleen i live by her for pete sake lol xD she is really sweet although she left for a trip and she wont be back for a couple of weeks :o( which sucks but o well cause im leaving too lol im going to cali to hangout with some of my friends :D YAY

Your nickname is now Ms V :DD
Oh yes i dont live in NC anymore lol

AshNasty
Posted Image

#14 ModelBehavior

ModelBehavior

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,297 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (DirtyDIvaYepYep @ Jun 25 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
xD i always see Kathleen i live by her for pete sake lol xD she is really sweet although she left for a trip and she wont be back for a couple of weeks ohmy.gif( which sucks but o well cause im leaving too lol im going to cali to hangout with some of my friends biggrin.gif YAY

Your nickname is now Ms V biggrin.gifD

AshNasty

Ms. V? .... I can deal with that. laugh.gif

Yes, I heard that Kathleen was going on a tour of grocery stores across the country, signing mellons in the "Fresh Produce" section. laugh.gif .... But you can stop by to visit Kathleen in Caleeefornia because that's where she really lives. .... Do you need her address? .... I'll give you a hint: "Canyon" is part of it. cool.gif Stop by and tell her that Ms. V. or Model-B sent you. She'll know exactly who you're talking about. biggrin.gif

Have a great trip.

Too bad you moved, North Carolina is a nice place. biggrin.gif

Here is a pitcher of Kathleen wif her little doggie and the elusive Prince William who is still in hiding.

#15 mysterywriter012

mysterywriter012

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,539 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (ModelBehavior @ Jun 25 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't watch even for one minute MW. I wasn't even interested in flipping by Sci-Fi. It's over and done with as far as I'm concerned. As a matter of fact there weren't more than 4 people in here at any given time during the day. Usually, when they're showing the reruns there are 11-17 forum viewers in here at any given time. It looks as if Sci-Fi has gotten their mileage out of the program and even the hardcore viewers are bored with the reruns now.

I've never watched "Jon and Kate Plus 8" either, but she seemed to be a "B" from the very beginning. I caught many an 8-minute segment while channel surfing and I never made it past one commercial break during the first year. I think that was 3 or 4 years ago (guessing).

Our two days of summer may be cut down to only one! The temperature is still 72 degrees as of 2:45 pm and the sun just came out for the first time at 2:15 pm. So much for our 2 days of sun and 85 degree temperatures. It looks as if tomorrow will be our only chance for some quality rays.

The Mets are playing a day-game this afternoon, so I'm half posting and half-watching the game. .... Actually, I'm going back to the game since it's the 6th inning now. The Triple-A players are far better than the veteran Contract Players IMO! I would leave the contract players on the bench when all 7 of them get off the Disabled List. We've seen "the veterans" lose 3 years in a row. No point in making it 4. LOL.

There were a good 5 or 6 commercials about how Sci-Fi is changing to Syfy. sad.gif

Posted Image

"If you don't have

#16 mysterywriter012

mysterywriter012

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,539 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (DirtyDIvaYepYep @ Jun 25 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
xD i always see Kathleen i live by her for pete sake lol xD she is really sweet although she left for a trip and she wont be back for a couple of weeks ohmy.gif( which sucks but o well cause im leaving too lol im going to cali to hangout with some of my friends biggrin.gif YAY

Your nickname is now Ms V biggrin.gifD

AshNasty

Kathleen seems like she would be a nice person. I wish I was her friend! LOL

Posted Image

"If you don't have

#17 mysterywriter012

mysterywriter012

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,539 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (ModelBehavior @ Jun 25 2009, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ms. V? .... I can deal with that. laugh.gif

Yes, I heard that Kathleen was going on a tour of grocery stores across the country, signing mellons in the "Fresh Produce" section. laugh.gif .... But you can stop by to visit Kathleen in Caleeefornia because that's where she really lives. .... Do you need her address? .... I'll give you a hint: "Canyon" is part of it. cool.gif Stop by and tell her that Ms. V. or Model-B sent you. She'll know exactly who you're talking about. biggrin.gif

Have a great trip.

Too bad you moved, North Carolina is a nice place. biggrin.gif

Here is a pitcher of Kathleen wif her little doggie and the elusive Prince William who is still in hiding.

awwww! Such a cute doggie!!! smile.gif I like Kathleen's choice of sunglasses tongue.gif

Posted Image

"If you don't have

#18 ModelBehavior

ModelBehavior

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,297 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (mysterywriter012 @ Jun 26 2009, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There were a good 5 or 6 commercials about how Sci-Fi is changing to Syfy. sad.gif

Oh bummer! I would have loved to have seen them MW, but not enough to sit through 6 hours of "Tin Man." .... I'll bet that I can turn on the TV right now and see all of those commercials by leaving my set on for 1 hour or less. laugh.gif

As we have agreed in the past, the DVD set is the only way to go (4.6 hours, no commercial interruptions). biggrin.gif

#19 ModelBehavior

ModelBehavior

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,297 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (mysterywriter012 @ Jun 26 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
awwww! Such a cute doggie!!! smile.gif I like Kathleen's choice of sunglasses tongue.gif

That's "fire doggie!!!" ---- Poor little fellow. laugh.gif sad.gif

#20 mysterywriter012

mysterywriter012

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,539 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (ModelBehavior @ Jun 26 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh bummer! I would have loved to have seen them MW, but not enough to sit through 6 hours of "Tin Man." .... I'll bet that I can turn on the TV right now and see all of those commercials by leaving my set on for 1 hour or less. laugh.gif

As we have agreed in the past, the DVD set is the only way to go (4.6 hours, no commercial interruptions). biggrin.gif

Its okay all it said was "Imagine Greater" and then like an ice cream truck...well some kind of a white truck drove by and then it said

"SyFy". Guess that means the url for the website is changing too. July 7th!

Posted Image

"If you don't have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users