• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Senior077

Senior077

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:14 PM

I wanted to know to how to sign up my friends for scare tactics, they are not into scary things and they need to be scared bad. If you could be email me at jerroldsr@verizon.net as soon as possible.

#2 Brittany1989

Brittany1989

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:46 PM

I want to sign up my friend Gary on scare tactics because he is soo scared of spiders... It would get him good.

#3 DRO1010

DRO1010

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:30 AM

i would like to sign my uncle up on scare tactics, he as always been the guys to scare my entire family since i can remember. He has probably scared me over 10 times, and when i mean scared i mean made me yell like a little girl. He would always use the micheal myers mask to do his dirty work. My ENTIRE family would love to see this happen!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

#4 PizzaMia

PizzaMia

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

Hey there i would like to sign my mommy up for scare tactics because well i never really senn her get scared and i want see her pee her pants my name is mia and i am 12 years my daddy told me to do this please please put my mommy on there okay umm i love your show bye bye:)

#5 spakoys92

spakoys92

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

I wanted to know to how to sign up my friends for scare tactics, they are not into scary things and they need to be scared bad. If you could be email me at siimonenbabiieee@yahoo.com as soon as possible.

#6 cherieallen

cherieallen

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:21 PM

I would also like to put my cousin on scare tactics. It would be hilarious to see how she would react when getting scared sh*tless haha.. If someone could please contact me and let me know how to sign up. Thanks!! megancheriallen@gmail.com

#7 tanzie12

tanzie12

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

i wanna get my friend because he said he was goin to get me on here but i wanna get him on here and he said he is not scared of nothing so scare him please he think he is big and bad he need to be broken down into a cry baby

#8 tanzie12

tanzie12

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

i wanna get my friend on here because he said he is not scared of nuth and he was goin to get me on here but im doin it first so can u scare him and he think he is big and bad and he need to be broken down into an big baby so please scare him i love that so can u send me a email at ttaz87@yahoo.com

#9 spikerandriley

spikerandriley

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:38 PM

I would love to get my brother in-law on Scare Tactics - he's soooo cocky & doesn't think he can be scared by anything.... I know you guys could get him big time!! PLEASE! You can contact me at kmorehead@hotmail.com Pretty please with sugar on top!!!!!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel,

because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind"
Dr. Seuss

#10 Kpeavs

Kpeavs

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

I would love to get my best friend Tanner on this show. He always goes out of his way to let us know that he is the most awesome, cool, collected, and courageous of our friends, and scares us regularly. It would be amazing to see his calm exterior broken for once!

#11 Mikayla01

Mikayla01

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

I wanted to know to how to sign up my friends for scare tactics, they are not into scary things and they need to be scared bad. If you could be email me at jerroldsr@verizon.net as soon as possible.

:rolleyes:I think that is a great idea i would like to find out to. So if u find out plez post it............ :unsure: YEA BUDDY

#12 Mikayla01

Mikayla01

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:08 PM

I would like to set up my grandma for Scare Tacits HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA BUDDY

#13 ShadowWeezle

ShadowWeezle

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:24 PM

My little brother is a little paranoid at night and is also an ex marine. He is not lethal in anyway. he believes in all bumps in the night including Aliens, Ghosts, and possibly Zombies which is our big thing to joke talk about. I would really love to have my brother Shane on Scare tactics. He likes to play tough guy and pretend he isn't afraid of anything. He isn't a really big guy muscle wise, and is about 5'7" and he just turned 30. I would honestly give anything to see how he would react in a "real life" situation. Please contact me Dragoneggdesign@gmail.com My name is Charlie. Thankyou.

#14 Anateus56

Anateus56

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

We wnad to scare the **** out of our friend Shane Queen because he always gives the best reactions to everything. He is always saying how he is not scared easy and we wanted to kinda test this while giving america the best laugh of their life

#15 YOBROLYAT

YOBROLYAT

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:03 PM

Can someone please tell me how I can Set Up my wife on scare tactics? She is a big Wussy when it comes to Horror!!! And since she won't go to a haunted house, I want to bring the haunted house to her!!!! Please email me at Taylormade_274@yahoo.com!!! Thanks for Reading!!!

#16 gothrocker

gothrocker

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:38 PM

hi im nylah and i wanna sign my mom ang her red head friend up for scare tactics.im 10 and in need of doing this.she scares me all the time.inthe shower the slowly opend the door and i closed it she slipped in before i closed it she wrote on the mirror im going to die today.she turend the hot water on and i scremed.i ran to the room naked and i saw my mom was bleeding she gave u and said sike!!!???i need to despretly scare the ***** out of her!!!plz contact me at nylahtheturtle@gmail.com.i think u should scare here with a pacticale yeti joke.she thinks ITS real!!!

#17 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

Please see the last post on this thread for a link to sign up for the show"

native2.gif

#18 Tbird3930

Tbird3930

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:12 PM

If any body knows how to set somebody up on this show PLEASE let me know My boyfriend NEEDS to be set up. He thinks that the entire show is set up and fake and always gives me hell for watching it. He also thinks he is un-scarable. If anybody knows please let me know Tbird3930@Gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users