• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1 Gleif

Gleif

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

Halloweens nights example was a painful evidence of Grantīs and Jasonīs unwillingness to participate in this show anymore.
The coming birth of several new shows in the same theme just makes me more sure of Ghost Hunters demise...
Steve and Tango may be with us for a season, but i wouldnīt count on it. They looked a bit tired.
All of this will propably die, and I applause it, since this halloweens show was the worst shite I have ever seen.
I didnīt expect a show like this to consist only of reruns, but again... if the guys dont want to participate, what you gonna do?
So, Jason and Grant.... Rest in peace, guys. I hope you spare us of shite like this in the future...
Guess you soon will have time for your families after this.

Sincerely,
Gleif

#2 rubber65soul

rubber65soul

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:50 PM

I wish I could laugh all the way to the bank for putting up garbage like this.. tongue.gif

#3 LaceyGHfan

LaceyGHfan

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:00 PM

Wow...well alrighty then. Apparently they're not aloud to spend Halloween with their families? Is that what you're saying? Correct me if I have misunderstood please, but I really feel like you're being selfish. It's one thing for you not to like the show (which is fine) but it's quite another for you to get upset bc they didn't want to do a live show this year so they could go trick or treating with their kids. Why don't you put yourself in their shoes. Wouldn't you want to spend Halloween with your kids?

Btw, I think you meant applaud, not applause and sh*t isn't spelled with an "e". So....hope that helps you for later posts! Thanks!

#4 Dano33

Dano33

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 380 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:02 PM

The problem is, Tango and Kris have the personalities of a sea sponge.
Dano33

Posted Image

#5 rubber65soul

rubber65soul

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:04 PM

Im criticizing GH as a whole... I didnt watch the Halloween thingy ( thank god ).

RRRighteo !

#6 Gleif

Gleif

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (LaceyGHfan @ Nov 2 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow...well alrighty then. Apparently they're not aloud to spend Halloween with their families? Is that what you're saying? Correct me if I have misunderstood please, but I really feel like you're being selfish. It's one thing for you not to like the show (which is fine) but it's quite another for you to get upset bc they didn't want to do a live show this year so they could go trick or treating with their kids. Why don't you put yourself in their shoes. Wouldn't you want to spend Halloween with your kids?

Btw, I think you meant applaud, not applause and sh*t isn't spelled with an "e". So....hope that helps you for later posts! Thanks!

Hmm... You have never been outside your birthplace, I can see.
The Irish spelling of **** is SHITE!

So now you know.
"So....hope that helps you for later posts!"

With sincere kindness
Gleif

#7 LaceyGHfan

LaceyGHfan

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (Dano33 @ Nov 2 2009, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The problem is, Tango and Kris have the personalities of a sea sponge.

LMAO!! Yeah they do! smile.gif

#8 RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (LaceyGHfan @ Nov 2 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the British form of the word, so in a way it wasn't misspelled.

As for GH, I can see why they didn't have a real investigation this year. My only problem is why lie about the reason. It's obvious that they didn't want a repeat of last year's collar gate, they didn't but it was close enough with Steve's unprofessional manner. But to come up and use their family as an excuse is horrible to me. Just tell us the truth for once.
Posted Image
Pull Grant's collar for the PICT website.

#9 KandyKorny

KandyKorny

Dune Messiah

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (LaceyGHfan @ Nov 2 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Personally I think it's a bogus excuse. They derided Brian for choosing "family" over TAPS on camera, but you want to praise them for choosing family over TAPS in this case?
Banned from posting for stating my opinion......or is it my relationship with a former Mod?
Read me

#10 thesh

thesh

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (Gleif @ Nov 2 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Halloweens nights example was a painful evidence of Grantīs and Jasonīs unwillingness to participate in this show anymore.
The coming birth of several new shows in the same theme just makes me more sure of Ghost Hunters demise...
Steve and Tango may be with us for a season, but i wouldnīt count on it. They looked a bit tired.
All of this will propably die, and I applause it, since this halloweens show was the worst shite I have ever seen.
I didnīt expect a show like this to consist only of reruns, but again... if the guys dont want to participate, what you gonna do?
So, Jason and Grant.... Rest in peace, guys. I hope you spare us of shite like this in the future...

Sincerely,
Gleif

wow, you got all that from them not doing a true live episode this year?? ok sure I would like to have seen a live show this year just like everyone else but come on now, lets be real. If their families were to come out publicly and say that they miss their families and that they never get to spend time with them and then Jay and Grant were to do a live show anyway you would prolly be posting about how terrible they are and how they have no family values. Not you specifically but people in general would say that. A lot of them being the same people that complain that they didn't do a live episode. I don't believe that this year was any indication that they are on their way out at all.
Posted Image

#11 Gleif

Gleif

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (thesh @ Nov 2 2009, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow, you got all that from them not doing a true live episode this year?? ok sure I would like to have seen a live show this year just like everyone else but come on now, lets be real. If their families were to come out publicly and say that they miss their families and that they never get to spend time with them and then Jay and Grant were to do a live show anyway you would prolly be posting about how terrible they are and how they have no family values. Not you specifically but people in general would say that. A lot of them being the same people that complain that they didn't do a live episode. I don't believe that this year was any indication that they are on their way out at all.

Perhaps not. I hope Iīm wrong.
My opinions may sound a little bit too harsh, but with the upcoming new shows (without Jay & Grant),
and Steve & Tangoīs getting more involved in other projects, J & Gīs being more absent... well... I feel itīs falling apart.
SyFy is trying to save whatīs possible, paranormal shows is a big moneycow today...

I hope Iīm wrong, really! I really love the show, but this Halloweenīs special was a disaster.

Gleif (Gleffe)

#12 mikeyandjanet72

mikeyandjanet72

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:54 PM

[quote name='Gleif' date='Nov 2 2009, 02:45 PM' post='6583542']

Sincerely,
will i guess that's your own opinion but this guy i believe what they do if you believe in god then you should believe that there something out there that you never knew that don't exist in the world.i'm a big fun of ghost hunter and i do believe in ghost coz i believe there's god and heaven.

#13 mikeyandjanet72

mikeyandjanet72

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Gleif @ Nov 2 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps not. I hope Iīm wrong.
My opinions may sound a little bit too harsh, but with the upcoming new shows (without Jay & Grant),
and Steve & Tangoīs getting more involved in other projects, J & Gīs being more absent... well... I feel itīs falling apart.
SyFy is trying to save whatīs possible, paranormal shows is a big moneycow today...

I hope Iīm wrong, really! I really love the show, but this Halloweenīs special was a disaster.

Gleif (Gleffe)

you know what say whatever you wanna say who cares.i wish i could be with them while there doing the paranormal i would love to do that.and yeah they're the famous show in the world right now GHOST HUNTER and you don't have to watch the show but you did because you like the show too.

#14 thesh

thesh

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:01 PM

OMG I'm soooo confused now....... blink.gif
Posted Image

#15 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (thesh @ Nov 2 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG I'm soooo confused now....... blink.gif

Thank goodness. I didn't want to be alone in the boat. laugh.gif

#16 kavuwolf

kavuwolf

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Dreamsinger @ Nov 2 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank goodness. I didn't want to be alone in the boat. laugh.gif

got room for one more in that boat?
"One night...at [the hospital], I was sitting in bed...and saw the Grim Reaper standing in the corner. He was seven feet tall, with a brown robe. He pointed to me and said, 'Relax, it's not your time to go. You have been given gifts. These gifts are ready to be received by mankind. So get on your feet and improve.' Then he laughed, spun his scythe and left. I wasn't asleep and I hadn't been for days. Whether this was a premonition or an angel in disguise, I don't know. But it was a positive reinforcement to stay on the road to recovery, which I've done." - gary busey

#17 thesh

thesh

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (kavuwolf @ Nov 2 2009, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got room for one more in that boat?

heck, I think we will need a cruise ship when this is over laugh.gif
Posted Image

#18 warsaw

warsaw

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (LaceyGHfan @ Nov 2 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand why people wanting a live investigation automatically means that we don't care about Jason/Grant's family. They have an entire team from GHI who have been doing investigations without them. They also have the rest of their team and the GHA "cadets". SyFy could have also just put together a team from other shows including Josh Gates (I'm not the first to suggest this on these forums). What I understand of the live event this year was Jason and Grant basically said "We don't want to do the event so there won't be one". If this is the case then they absolutely gave a big middle finger to their fans. Hell Steve and Tango were there! Why couldn't they do a real investigation and let me watch.

By the way, I think you meant allowed not aloud and alrighty isn't a word. Oh and correcting people's grammar/spelling on an internet forum is stupid. We are not writing persuasive essays here.

#19 ElGatoNegro666

ElGatoNegro666

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (LaceyGHfan @ Nov 2 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, just could not help it. If you are going to pull out the spelling card, well, then...
something about people in glass houses and stones, pot/kettle, etc.

Btw, imo, this whole season of GH has been terrible. The Halloween show was just the icing on the cake.

#20 kavuwolf

kavuwolf

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (agentorange @ Nov 2 2009, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't understand why people wanting a live investigation automatically means that we don't care about Jason/Grant's family. They have an entire team from GHI who have been doing investigations without them. They also have the rest of their team and the GHA "cadets". SyFy could have also just put together a team from other shows including Josh Gates (I'm not the first to suggest this on these forums). What I understand of the live event this year was Jason and Grant basically said "We don't want to do the event so there won't be one". If this is the case then they absolutely gave a big middle finger to their fans. Hell Steve and Tango were there! Why couldn't they do a real investigation and let me watch.

By the way, I think you meant allowed not aloud and alrighty isn't a word. Oh and correcting people's grammar/spelling on an internet forum is stupid. We are not writing persuasive essays here.

first ty, i hate grammar nazis, 2nd i totally agree, they very easily could have had a "live" event with other GH/GHI members, i for one think it would have been cool if barry had been there (sorry i think i spelled his name wrong lol) the fact of that matter that what scifi advertised and gave us, was NOT the same thing regardless of if G an J had or hadent been there they said live and it simply wasnt
"One night...at [the hospital], I was sitting in bed...and saw the Grim Reaper standing in the corner. He was seven feet tall, with a brown robe. He pointed to me and said, 'Relax, it's not your time to go. You have been given gifts. These gifts are ready to be received by mankind. So get on your feet and improve.' Then he laughed, spun his scythe and left. I wasn't asleep and I hadn't been for days. Whether this was a premonition or an angel in disguise, I don't know. But it was a positive reinforcement to stay on the road to recovery, which I've done." - gary busey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users