• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Animeangel435

Animeangel435

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:51 PM

I'm a fan of the show, and it has saddened me to notice that Steve and Tango haven't been on Ghost Hunters since Ghost Hunters Academy started.

Will they return?

#2 raypd69

raypd69

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 299 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Animeangel435 @ Dec 4 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a fan of the show, and it has saddened me to notice that Steve and Tango haven't been on Ghost Hunters since Ghost Hunters Academy started.

Will they return?

You have to hope not. Investigations have been REALLY good and extremely professional (apart from the occasional antics of Jay & Grant who STILL can't recognise their own fricking reflections on a thermal camera) without them. Britt & Dustin are excellent replacements who aren't complete buffoons who mug it up for the camera at every possible chance.

What kind of idiots were they being this week in Buffalo?

#3 Uhcnhez

Uhcnhez

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (Animeangel435 @ Dec 4 2009, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Will they return?

Yes in a twitter from the GH team said they are not going anywhere. So as soon as GHA is done they will be back.

#4 Funandgames

Funandgames

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:23 AM

Gotta admit, it has been pleasant not having a panic attack of arachnids for the last few shows.....
This space for rent

#5 jenniferAZ

jenniferAZ

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:01 PM

"steve and dave who?"

#6 eagle020

eagle020

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (jenniferAZ @ Dec 5 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"steve and dave who?"

I noticed that.

Made me spit Mountain Dew out.
Modern life is a race between engineers striving to build a bigger and better idiot-proof
world, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

#7 Unicorn0

Unicorn0

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:04 AM

Didn't miss them.

Best Ghost Movie: The Haunting (1963)

#8 KandyKorny

KandyKorny

Dune Messiah

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:08 AM

Ahhhh misd 'em, but my aimsa gittin better

Banned from posting for stating my opinion......or is it my relationship with a former Mod?
Read me

#9 STARBUCKVIP4

STARBUCKVIP4

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (Animeangel435 @ Dec 4 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Will they return?

Yeah, I agree. I've enjoyed not hearing Tango's whining voice and Steve's telling us what he's afraid of, and their jumping back because of a spider 30 feet away.

#10 GhostTiger

GhostTiger

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 482 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (jenniferAZ @ Dec 5 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"steve and dave who?"

Steve and Tango are 2 members of the wicked awesome group Taps that are featured on the hit television show Ghost Hunters and more recently Ghost Hunters academy. Both are a hoot and genuinely add comic relief to scary situations. Hope this helps, if not, I will send you a 5 page biography on these 2 jokesters and present you with a thesis on why GH are the greatest paranormal group of all time. I love you.

GT

Posted Image
AMERICAN BAD @SS
"GhostTiger is the coolest cat I know"~Jason Hawes

#11 Lherick

Lherick

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (GhostTiger @ Dec 7 2009, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve and Tango are 2 members of the wicked awesome group Taps that are featured on the hit television show Ghost Hunters and more recently Ghost Hunters academy. Both are a hoot and genuinely add comic relief to scary situations. Hope this helps, if not, I will send you a 5 page biography on these 2 jokesters and present you with a thesis on why GH are the greatest paranormal group of all time. I love you.

GT

Epic Post
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users