13 replies to this topic

#1 hatterlover92

hatterlover92

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:30 PM

Okay everyone's probably gone to youtube already and looked at some clips from Alice but what i did to watch the whole thing, because i dont have it recorded on my tv, is that i went into youtube, typed "syfy alice" and went to the fifth set of videos (there should be 18 of them). you click "play all 18 videos" and you can watch it in full screen in ten minute intervals for each piece of the movie. it's pretty high quality (better than i thought it was going to be) and you can watch Alice all over again! biggrin.gif when each video finishes you just click the next one whether it be part 1 piece 2 and so on. enjoy! and i hope this helps anyone who was itching to watch it again smile.gif

#2 Herbalphoto

Herbalphoto

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (hatterlover92 @ Dec 27 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay everyone's probably gone to youtube already and looked at some clips from Alice but what i did to watch the whole thing, because i dont have it recorded on my tv, is that i went into youtube, typed "syfy alice" and went to the fifth set of videos (there should be 18 of them). you click "play all 18 videos" and you can watch it in full screen in ten minute intervals for each piece of the movie. it's pretty high quality (better than i thought it was going to be) and you can watch Alice all over again! biggrin.gif when each video finishes you just click the next one whether it be part 1 piece 2 and so on. enjoy! and i hope this helps anyone who was itching to watch it again smile.gif

thanks!! i have part one saved on my computer, but not part two, so this will come in handy!

#3 hatterlover92

hatterlover92

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Herbalphoto @ Dec 27 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks!! i have part one saved on my computer, but not part two, so this will come in handy!

No problem!! biggrin.gif i'm glad i could help a fellow Alice fan

#4 calrycat83

calrycat83

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:48 PM

I got one better

Go to www.moviesforfree.tv

Search Alice, sign in (its free) download the two parts. It's like third or fourth option.

You can download the two parts in full no commercials, it's easy and free! seriously I'm watching it right now!

Have fun!

#5 hatterlover92

hatterlover92

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (calrycat83 @ Dec 28 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got one better

Go to www.moviesforfree.tv

Search Alice, sign in (its free) download the two parts. It's like third or fourth option.

You can download the two parts in full no commercials, it's easy and free! seriously I'm watching it right now!

Have fun!

Interesting! I'm trying it now. thanks for the info!

#6 Ladyecho

Ladyecho

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:14 PM

I tried to find it, it sent me to graboid. I downloaded from there got it on my computer then my windows media told my I can't watch it with a codec (WTH?!?) I can listen to it, but can't see it!!! Granted I love to hear Hatter talk, but I want to see him too!!!
Posted Image

The kids can have Edward and Jacob, I'm Team Hatter!!!

#7 hatterlover92

hatterlover92

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Ladyecho @ Dec 29 2009, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried to find it, it sent me to graboid. I downloaded from there got it on my computer then my windows media told my I can't watch it with a codec (WTH?!?) I can listen to it, but can't see it!!! Granted I love to hear Hatter talk, but I want to see him too!!!

that's weird! it worked for me but i wasn't to happy about installing another thing on my computer. so when im going to watch it again i'm probably just going to go to youtube or find a way to make it so graboid doesnt take so much space on my computer.

#8 Herbalphoto

Herbalphoto

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (Ladyecho @ Dec 29 2009, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it did the same thing to mine. dad's giving me his DVR'd copy until i buy the official one in march (he didn't think it was all that great, but he also missed a MAJOR chunk of it, so he probably didn't know what's going on). so, i'll watch that and drool. biggrin.gif

#9 bubble07

bubble07

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (Herbalphoto @ Dec 29 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it did the same thing to mine. dad's giving me his DVR'd copy until i buy the official one in march (he didn't think it was all that great, but he also missed a MAJOR chunk of it, so he probably didn't know what's going on). so, i'll watch that and drool. biggrin.gif

any idea how much alice will cost when it comes out? we had to delete it off our dvr to make room for other stuff. :[

#10 Herbalphoto

Herbalphoto

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (bubble07 @ Dec 30 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
any idea how much alice will cost when it comes out? we had to delete it off our dvr to make room for other stuff. :[

i think it's 17.99 at amazon right now, for pre-ordering. smile.gif

#11 calrycat83

calrycat83

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:08 PM

Sorry guys!

It just came up and worked for me when I downloaded it. It plays in Graboid Video screen
It might be that I do have a newer addition of windows, my computer is only a couple of months old.
My computer is using VLC player if I'm not using graboid, but I think it's a standard on my computer (I have a Toshiba)

Sorry!!!!!

#12 blackrose84

blackrose84

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 283 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:36 PM

I downloaded it off youtube, and burned it on dvd. It f ucked up the sound, but it is only temp. until I get my orders of the bluray and dvd.

#13 Sirensgrotto

Sirensgrotto

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:01 AM

I have it eternally saved on DVR. Its also burned on a DVD and on my HD. However, I plan to buy the BluRay. If the BluRay does not include the DVD too, I will buy the DVD also.

I certainly admit to downloading pirated movies, but 100% of the time, I BUY them. I only download them because I am an impatient little tart who wants to watch something over and over again. But I don't like the idea of only having that...DVDs all the way baby...bonus features, chapter screens, nice packaging. I couldn't live with just pirated DVDs.

My YouTube Channels
sirensgrotto - My own material
sirensloft - My music videos
creatur-iffic - My unicorn

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 blackrose84

blackrose84

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 283 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Sirensgrotto @ Dec 31 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have it eternally saved on DVR. Its also burned on a DVD and on my HD. However, I plan to buy the BluRay. If the BluRay does not include the DVD too, I will buy the DVD also.

I certainly admit to downloading pirated movies, but 100% of the time, I BUY them. I only download them because I am an impatient little tart who wants to watch something over and over again. But I don't like the idea of only having that...DVDs all the way baby...bonus features, chapter screens, nice packaging. I couldn't live with just pirated DVDs.

I am HIGHLY AGAINST piracy. I only burned off two movies, but I do pay for the services. Then, I quickly cancel off any future charges. One was because it was a beloved childhood memory, and I could not find it, and Allice is something I truly love, and I'll admit I too am impatient. However, I did order the bluray and dvd.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users